Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lord Ravencrest and Winter Veil Armor, Blue Posts, Tweets, Overwatch Competitive Play

Baal 3D Model Remake, Li-Ming & Xul Fanart

New Card Reveal - Blood of the Ancient One & The Ancient One - 30 Attack Minion!

Info on Anub'arak Rework, Pre-Season Rewards, Azmodunk Details, WTF Moments #44

Overwatch Beta Patch 28382 - Tracer Pose Replaced, New Skins, Ranked Play, Dev Update: Competitive Play, Official Patch Notes

Legion - Lord Ravencrest Armor Set
    Lord Ravencrest is the last boss of Black Rook Hold and may drop his armor for players.

Legion - New Winter Veil Armor
    Legion brings armor models that would make a nice updated Winter Garb set.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Stealth bug
    What happens: When you are in stealth, or get a re-stealth you will randomly drop stealth. If you have not encountered this issue on Legion or Live, consider your self very lucky.
    We're fixing bugs like these daily. Let us know where exactly it's happening so we can reproduce it.

There was an invisible spell being cast within the arena start that was breaking rogues out of stealth, should be fixed now. Blame Holinka. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

RNG in PvP
    I'm noticing a ton of dodging going on. It's frustrating as arms to pool up 3x Focused Rage and then just have your CS'd Mortal Strike passively dodged. Are we still planning on playing the whole RNG is okay in PvP game?
    It's something we've talked about. Right now the PvP stats are set pretty high which means high dodge, parry etc. We'll likely set them to something that feels good sometime soon. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

PvP Talents
    We plan to have a testing phase where we unlock all Honor talents on characters. Can't say when, but sometime soon. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Relics
    You slot them into your artifact at the forge in your class hall.
    You can do so anywhere, like you would gems. Just Shift-Right Click your artifact and drag the relic to the slot you want to fill. We'll look into a UI tutorial the first time you get a relic to make this clearer.

In general, you will have to go back to your forge to spend Artifact Power, but we would like for as many item rewards as possible to be usable immediately in the field. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Random Battlegrounds Queue Time
    Battlegrounds simply require a lot of people to have queues pop consistently. Your average battleground requires 10-15 players on each faction and lasts 15 minutes. A skirmish requires 2-3 players from either faction and generally last 1-3 minutes.

When we transition to beta, we will be disabling skirmishes for a short time to focus our numbers on battlegrounds. We'll then re-enable arenas a few weeks later. But sorry, I can't share when that will be. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvE
    Snapped at 9:14a, only one I queued for. Again no satchel at conclusion. I'm done. #Warcraft #TheSatchelIsALie
    Could you provide the character name that this happened on? I'd love to help track down this nagging issue. (WatcherDev)
    Sure! I was on my shaman.
    So, oddly enough, in this case it looks like you queued as Healer/DPS and were slotted as DPS. (WatcherDev)
    We'll look into a better way to handle things in these cases. Meanwhile, queuing for just the satchel role should be reliable. (WatcherDev)

UI / Addons
    Enjoy the new version of my poster By the way, I hate you.
    Our tech artists send their thanks for the infographic. Stay tuned for an upcoming build! By the way, we love you. (WarcraftDevs)

Misc
    RT I wonder what would happen if every player in WoW spent one hour a week helping another player out. #PlayitForward (holinka)

Overwatch - Competitive Play, New Skins, and More
    A new Overwatch patch was released yesterday, adding new skins, ranked play, balance tweaks, and other updates.

Last edited by chaud; 2016-04-06 at 02:27 PM.

Deleted
    I can't believe how first I am. Watched the video already, was interesting.
    #HereBeforeTheFrontPage

Second. and the ravencrest armor looks meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    The old Christmas set looked better.

oooo, those new xmas sets look good! I wonder if they are going to replace the current set or just have the option for both.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Ravencrest liked to wear foam apparently.

I'm beginning to think there never was a parent concerned for their child. They remove a pose that is not in any way sexual and replaced it with something that is based off a sexual pin up. This was all just a PR stunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see the "sexy" vinter veil armor got PC-ified.

Hum... real great job with the Lord Ravencrest Armor.. erm.. yeah..

Maybe it's a mental play towards us, players, that by showing off this really ugly and lazy armor, it makes the rest look decent and superior?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I can't believe how first I am. Watched the video already, was interesting.
    #HereBeforeTheFrontPage
    I just have to say, I REALLY love Flesh & Refresh. +1.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    I see the "sexy" vinter veil armor got PC-ified.
    This armor was data mined when Legion was first announced (if not before). I don't know what the purpose posting this now just after the whole Tracer cencorship fiasco besides to get people riled up.

Btw, the new Tracer pose is awesome

Last edited by roninwookie; 2016-04-06 at 03:02 PM.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

ha it shows off her ass even better

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Hum... real great job with the Lord Ravencrest Armor.. erm.. yeah..

Maybe it's a mental play towards us, players, that by showing off this really ugly and lazy armor, it makes the rest look decent and superior?
    It looks fine. I'm sorry it's not covered in neon lights and whatnot. Simple is better sometimes.
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2016-04-06 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    This armor was data mined when Legion was first announced (if not before). I don't know what the purpose posting this now just after the whole Tracer cencorship fiasco besides to get people riled up.[/IMG]
    Damn knew it! Knew I had already seen those winter outfits. HAH! But I'm not surprised... seems every couple of weeks MMOC and wowhead throw up the same 'previews.' Starved for content, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    MMO-Champ posters (me included) are incredibly negative all the time. It's hard to force myself to read any discussions here anymore.
    I honestly come to these websites just to get angry now. That's what it's come to.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'm beginning to think there never was a parent concerned for their child. They remove a pose that is not in any way sexual and replaced it with something that is based off a sexual pin up. This was all just a PR stunt.
    They never said that was the problem. All they said was "We were going to redo that pose." and people being the geniuses they are were jumping all over their decision to "redo" it as censorship. He posted it in a thread where the topic was about it being too sexy, so maybe that's why people were confused, but Jeff never agreed that it was overly sexy. People just jump to false conclusions and start controversy over nothing without taking 5 seconds to do research in a day and age where research takes no effort to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    It looks fine. I'm sorry it's not covered in neon lights and whatnot. Simple is better sometimes.
    We gotta keep those standards in the mud, I see!

That ravencrest armor is pretty bad. They are making tier sets with all new 3d parts, and then this set that literally looks like something from tbc quality wise. And they really need to stop using this wrestling belt model, it's horrible

Quote Originally Posted by roninwookie View Post
    This armor was data mined when Legion was first announced (if not before). I don't know what the purpose posting this now just after the whole Tracer cencorship fiasco besides to get people riled up.
    It was added in Legion build 20914, back in mid January. I didn't get around to posting it then and am posting it now because I am catching up on things I never got around to posting.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    It was added in Legion build 20914, back in mid January. I didn't get around to posting it then and am posting it now because I am catching up on things I never got around to posting.
    Sorry, didn't mean to call you out or anything. It's just frustrating with some people on mmo-c that make a big deal about the "censoring" subject. This change just gives those people more "reason" to complain :P
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh, New Tracer pose is actually much better than the original was. It also feels much more "her" as well, I really like it. Tracer is bae.

Nice Job Kaplan and team, I guess this finally puts a nail in the buttgate coffin.