Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    When I was a 9 year old girl, I was not reporting on murder. I was pretending my toy people (dolls I guess) were getting murdered. By dinosaurs. Jurassic Park stuff was cool.

The so-called criticism was largely from random internet folks posting on youtube and so forth. If you're producing content on the internet, no matter who you are or what sort of content it is this is extremely typical. In fact, I would have to say the criticisms were fairly mild compared to what I would have expected. So I'm not really buying that this is some arduous plight upon this young person's dreams and what-not.

If they are old enough to cope with and report upon death and murder, than surely they are mature enough to cope with anonymous internet criticisms and trolls.
    Last edited by Laurabelle; 2016-04-06 at 09:18 PM.

Yet it is perfectly acceptable when a 9 year old is required to be a carer for other members of their family.
    Just a bunch of hypocrites upset that a 9 year old can make their own choices, and to be a better person than they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Covering murder's? IDK. I thought those details were confidential until the case was closed.

Otherwise I'm impressed. I was just playing Pokemon and watching junk TV at that age.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the thread, of course... But are a few phrases on Facebook and Youtube really considered newsworthy these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Its funny how you call support her and cheer on her lol. Fact is obviously cops wont take a 9 year old with a play paper seriously. They sometimes dont even answer news stations why the hell would they answer a play paper journalist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Someone being suspect to negative comments on the internet? How newsworthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Yet it is perfectly acceptable when a 9 year old is required to be a carer for other members of their family.
    Just a bunch of hypocrites upset that a 9 year old can make their own choices, and to be a better person than they are.
    I'm not sure how you can attribute these assumptions to what is basically anonymous commentary. For all we know, you made all those accounts. Making a fuss about these sorts of things is just blowing hot air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

15+ Year Old Account
    I decided to look up her work on this, she did a pretty good job it seems to me.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    I decided to look up her work on this, she did a pretty good job it seems to me.
    I poked around her website for a bit and she's really got a gift for this.

It's odd that the media is reporting on irrelevant things like youtube comments while a 9 year old girl is doing legitimate journalism on a murder investigation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    "Her website" what? She's 9.

FFS. @Tennisace This is neither new, interesting, or worth my time(probably not worth anyone elses either). A more appropriate title for the article "9 year old does stuff - People React"
    Several people on here thought it was interesting. This is the 5th-6th most popular article today.