Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Do stuff like what?
    Like what's happening on the Nost Facebook page. The same kind of stuff that happened on all the Blizzard-related Facebook pages. It's quite humorous, really.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't expect anything personally. I know we are in the right direction, but they said they would be meeting Blizzard. I find it out someone would think that meant the next day. I've never had personal experience or seen anyone with experience of something like this happening over night.
    Same. To be honest, I think there's more anti-legacy being angry right now because they won't know if a legacy server will actually happen, than pro-legacy. After all, they're the ones to "lose" (or so they think) something in this, not us.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Interesting that you have concluded being an Ambassador for the cause they started as being an ambassador of everything.
    I have not concluced that. The only thing i concluded was that there possibly even is a higher level. Based on the idea they would want to speak for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They were already bringing nost in prior to them announcing the pristine server idea. A lot of you are going to be very disappointed tomorrow.
    Oh look at that, I told you so. It's actually even worse than I thought, they literally trolled the shit out of their own people. Raised hype for nothing.

here's hoping ----------- stays up til the pre-patch. I wanna play more wow, but ive exhausted live pretty much.

Literally the only reason I want legacy servers is to give me something new to do during 14month gaps :T

Do not discuss other pirate servers by name {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-05-01 at 05:42 PM.

That announcement was so disappointing... like I at least expected they'd say something along the lines of "Blizzard and Nostalrius will work together to try and get some Vanilla servers up" but all that has been said was ''we're going to have talks with Blizzard''

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Same. To be honest, I think there's more anti-legacy being angry right now because they won't know if a legacy server will actually happen, than pro-legacy. After all, they're the ones to "lose" (or so they think) something in this, not us.
    Well just look at some of the people already responding here who have been anti-legacy. They are somehow using this to fuel their rage. I can understand the hype, people are excited at something that looks like to be having a positive outlook. I wouldn't get hyped about every single comment, but it's definitely understandable why someone would. I find it interesting though that people like Namalia have somehow used this as fuel. I don't know how they are, but they are haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I have not concluced that. The only thing i concluded was that there possibly even is a higher level. Based on the idea they would want to speak for everyone.
    Because i dont think their level of arrogance even cant get higher.

Or lets wait until they claim that every realm should be classic again. So they would become "Ambassadors of everything".
    Okay buddy

Deleted
    Because i dont think their level of arrogance even cant get higher.

Or lets wait until they claim that every realm should be classic again. So they would become "Ambassadors of everything".
    Do your self a favor and look in the mirror, you are literally the most pretentious person i have seen in awhile. You are so convinced that you are correct that you are willing to look past important information to mislead unknowing people reading the thread. You sir are a Class A Moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am sorry ,but I think they shot themselves in the foot with that forum post. You don't need three hype tweets. Just randomly post it and there no hype=no let down

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    That announcement was so disappointing... like I at least expected they'd say something along the lines of "Blizzard and Nostalrius will work together to try and get some Vanilla servers up" but all that has been said was ''we're going to have talks with Blizzard''
    Which was already widely known.

on the bright side, if they still refuse to do legacy servers after the meeting, the outrage will put even more pressure on blizzard. Remember that big "no-flying" announcement that eventually led to something. At the very least prestine servers with much more difficult mobs and tuned up raids maybe?

Deleted
    Oh well, i am looking forward to the next chapter.

What will it be?

"Oh and we also sell nostalrius t-shirts and a pirated version of Pepe now!"

?
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-05-01 at 05:16 PM.

I would recommend everyone for the cause ignores the negativity and does exactly what they requested. Give them feedback so they have more for Blizzard at their meeting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well just look at some of the people already responding here who have been anti-legacy. They are somehow using this to fuel their rage. I can understand the hype, people are excited at something that looks like to be having a positive outlook. I wouldn't get hyped about every single comment, but it's definitely understandable why someone would. I find it interesting though that people like Namalia have somehow used this as fuel. I don't know how they are, but they are haha.
    They say that if you repeat a lie often enough, you'll end up believing it as truth. I feel that some people have been doing this to cover the salt they endure behind the scenes. All in all, though, I just see an outpouring of support. Some of my favorite comments:

For the record, if we can't bring our toons over thats fine, I don't mind starting from scratch again
    A step in the right direction, but it's more important now than ever that we shout at Blizzard to get them to listen to what we want.
    Achievement Unlocked: Ambassadors of Legacy!

Reward: "Legacy Ambassador" title.
    Go Nostalrius! I'm glad that this movement of ours is finally getting heard by Blizzard.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    on the bright side, if they still refuse to do legacy servers after the meeting, the outrage will put even more pressure on blizzard. Remember that big "no-flying" announcement that eventually led to something. At the very least prestine servers with much more difficult mobs and tuned up raids maybe?
    Indeed, im preeeeetty sure they will make legacy servers, and im pretty sure it's the best step in the right direction for the game at this point.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Not really very much, no.
    Well there is some situation-changing information here. Namely that the source code will NOT be released. Meaning with Nost dies fully-functional Vanilla servers.

Also, server playback? Is that something Blizz can even do?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So they gave them some titles, handed them some kool-aid and now they won't be giving the code away and we get replays...YAY! lol

its a good thing, they are going to continue the talks with blizzard, they wont announce "hey guys blizzard are going to make vanilla servers", it is nice to see blizzard is aware. and that both parts are discussing the stuff.

Wow... they're not even releasing the source code? The emulation software is licensed under GNU GPL, they literally have to make it public. But who are we talking about, they're software pirates. They don't care about copyright law.