Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Too many assumptions. Not all who played Nos, signed the petition or canceled sub are going to pay for vanilla server. It's very hard to estimate its success. That's the reason Blizzard is hesitant on it. If it's such an obvious success then we will not be talking about this.
    Not too many assumptions, it's based off logical reasoning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Not too many assumptions, it's based off logical reasoning.
    Actually assumptions only.

I believe legacy realms are comparably successfull because the game is for free. Well, it's pirated and against blizzards TOS.. but why should those who dislike blizzards success with accessibility care about playing fair as they make blizzard responsible for losing their aspired gamer baby?

Even considering the fact WoW never was catered to aspiring gamers only.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Actually assumptions only.

I believe legacy realms are comparably successfull because the game is for free. Well, it's pirated and against blizzards TOS.. but why should those who dislike blizzards success with accessibility care about playing fair as they make blizzard responsible for losing their aspired gamer baby?

Even considering the fact WoW never was catered to aspiring gamers only.
    "Actually blah blah, nothing at all to indicate anything blah blah blah"

Cool story bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, one of the top 3DS games is both remakes of a Zelda game. Wonder how Nintendo concluded to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, CoD making a new game to appeal to an audience that wants the originals again. Interesting. How dare they.

- - - Updated - - -

FF7 remake? Hope SE knows what they are doing. FF games re-released left and right on modern day devices. Interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard hires staff to make their Classics work on modern day devices. Crazy!

- - - Updated - - -

WoW Legacy server? No one will ever do that, that is just absurd. No one will pay to play a classic.

It's called Logic. Didn't even go into ALL the MMOs that have done this that prove all of your opinions wrong anyways, since they have been shared every times.
    Last edited by Eliseus; 2016-05-02 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    I love your sheer amount of convincing arguments.

I love your sheer amount of convincing arguments.
    Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting, one of the top 3DS games is both remakes of a Zelda game. Wonder how Nintendo concluded to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, CoD making a new game to appeal to an audience that wants the originals again. Interesting. How dare they.

- - - Updated - - -

FF7 remake? Hope SE knows what they are doing. FF games re-released left and right on modern day devices. Interesting.
    You somehow managed to bring up entirely different thing when you ran out of argument. I don't think I need to list the differences between just putting out remakes of games and maintaining additional servers different from your current game which would not be guaranteed to be a success.

It's not about if Blizzard can do it. They certainly can. It's about if they think it' worth the trouble.

You somehow managed to bring up entirely different thing when you ran out of argument. I don't think I need to list the differences between just putting out remakes of games and maintaining additional servers different from your current game which would not be guaranteed to be a success.
    Video game comparison is entirely different things? I forgot, only can use cars as an example. You apparently don't know how Nostalgia works in the video game world and it's success.

Cool story bro.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

WoW Legacy server? No one will ever do that, that is just absurd. No one will pay to play a classic.

It's called Logic.
    Being objective, these are re-releases of finished games on modern day consoles. Final Fantasy 7 re-release is also changing the way of the game by giving it the same action-battle mode that the recent releases have done and moving away from the turn based roots.
    COD is making a NEW game to try and capture old fans, not releasing an old game with a new price tag.
    I've also discussed that it's not just Blizzard anymore and is actually Activision Blizzard with a budget given to them by Activision, and unless Activision grants Blizzard more funds then they have to take the money they already have to hire a new team, potentially impacting retail or other Blizzard IP's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Transmog for me is a tricky one. I'd suggest it be a "solo view" thing, so you can transmog to whatever you want, but it only appears to you that way.
    worst idea in this thread ever.

Video game comparison is entirely different things? I forgot, only can use cars as an example.
    Because video games are the same am I right? Can you start arguing with reasons now?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool story bro.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's called Logic.
    looks like another butthurt Nos QQ'er i really hope after the Meeting with Nostalrius guys and Blizz they finally announce that Legacy Server wont happen .. all this Legacy shit is turning into cancer be it Twitter/Yt/Twitch fansite everywhere those few hundreds Legacy boys spreading hatred , harass and all that shit and then complain why everyone else is insulting them back

Because video games are the same am I right?
    It's a proven trend to work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    looks like another butthurt Nos QQ'er i really hope after the Meeting with Nostalrius guys and Blizz they finally announce that Legacy Server wont happen .. all this Legacy shit is turning into cancer be it Twitter/Yt/Twitch fansite everywhere those few hundreds Legacy boys spreading hatred , harass and all that shit and then complain why everyone else is insulting them back
    Didn't play on Nost.

Cool story bro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    lol that's not how things work.
    unless your a kid thats how things work. you dont like something you dont do it.
    you dont like potatoes - you dont eat them. you dont like a show - you dont watch it. you dont like a song - you turn the song off. you dont like a feature - you dont use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    unless your a kid thats how things work. you dont like something you dont do it.
    you dont like potatoes - you dont eat them. you dont like a show - you dont watch it. you dont like a song - you turn the song off. you dont like a feature - you dont use it.
    Nope. Sry. Get with reality please.

They have somehow though proven this theory wrong with their................ opinions. People loved WoW and were having a lot of fun, that's why they canceled their subs, because the game was getting old........................

Deleted
    worst idea in this thread ever.
    Not sure. Think about people using own textures they painted themself. So much creativity..

I dont see any disadvantage if people create textures with their favorite teddy bear on the front only them actually would see..

What trend? WoW is by nature different from a game like FF7. You do not put it out and be done with it. It comes with all kinds of trouble once launched. Blizzard is hesitant on the fact that if it's worth the troubles.

Deleted
    There is no trend in creating old version realms of broad audience MMORPGs.

Everquest never was broad audience. And those who define the trend nowadays are surely not Daybreak anymore.

What trend? WoW is by nature different from a game like FF7. You do not put it out and be done with it. It comes with all kinds of trouble once launched. Blizzard is hesitant on the fact that if it's worth the troubles.
    So what is your excuse for the successful MMOs. "UHHHHHHHHHHH THEY ARE DIFFERENT" Cool story bro.

Not wanting to do it =/ it wouldn't be successful. Blizzard is a progressive company. That is one thing that is known. #youthinkyoudobutyoudont

- - - Updated - - -

There is no trend in creating old version realms of broad audience MMORPGs.

Everquest never was broad audience. And those who define the trend nowadays are surely not Daybreak anymore.
    Cool story bro. No one cares if YOU don't like what success is proven to you.

Deleted
    Cool story bro. No one cares if YOU don't like what success is proven to you.
    There. Thats the problem about the pro-legacy people.. they stop at ad hominem if there is no argument left.