I must say though watching the fans turn on them is brilliant. Loyalty at it's finest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Can we have a betting poll going on for when the "new" nost server is getting axed?
    With an actual axe or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    If the server grows as fast and populated like old Nost, probably. The thing is Elysium is hosted on Serbia i think, so is kinda like Russia for these
    Honest question, how's the latency there?

Deleted
    That argument could be loosely used to tell people to just forget about legacy and play retail.
    True, but also u can be on my point that Legion and Vanilla are diferent games and majority of Legacy crowd are not playing Legion cause they don't care.

But yes, that may happen. I enjoy both, true that i like more Vanilla but i like Legion too.

All those people saying Nost was coming back and had claimed to have spoken to GMS must be feeling a bit silly right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    With an actual axe or?
    Whatever's the most dramatic way to shut down a server. Burning oil would also be very theatrical.

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    True, but also u can be on my point that Legion and Vanilla are diferent games and majority of Legacy crowd are not playing Legion cause they don't care.

But yes, that may happen. I enjoy both, true that i like more Vanilla but i like Legion too.
    But the majority of people are still playing Legion. Take that into account of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever's the most dramatic way to shut down a server. Burning oil would also be very theatrical.
    That scene from Office Space with the printer!

Deleted
    In Elysium? Pretty good for now. Serbia had a really good internet connections, are like top class in Europe, rivalazing with the Escandinavians on this. A lot of hosting for Europe are actually in Serbia and Montenegro.

- - - Updated - - -

But the majority of people are still playing Legion. Take that into account of course.

- - - Updated - - -

That scene from Office Space with the printer!
    The majority of retail sure they are, but probably the legacy community are like...10/15 % playing Legion atm, other don't. I'm playing Legion, but 6 friends of mine don't cause they want legacy. That's just an example.

did you hear that? nostalgius is no more, this make my heart sing

Deleted
    My biggest concern is that Elysium and the Nostalriusll servers will be too closely watched by Blizzard and possibly have taken action against them.
    I wouldn't mind checking it out, but currently on a good legacy server that seems to stay out of Blizz scope, with a vibrant enough community.
    Enough to run into people in each zone you are questing in, a cozy crowd in Ironforge, server runs stable.
    Too afraid to start anything on the servers who have any ties to nostalrius

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    Pls, someone unban that Havok guy. Pls.

Wanna see his meltdown.
    I second that motion!

Deleted
    Im from Romania and the lag is between 50-60 ms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Can we get some mods in here? I thought other Private servers being talked about were against ToS? Just want to know.
    Really? C'mon dude. Chill

I believe I said here before, it was pretty likely that this would be their move towards going forward with a legacy server. They've been pretty much "marked" by Blizzard, they've been put on the spotlight of news websites and Blizzard themselves with the meeting. This is most likely the best they can actually do for their cause without putting themselves at risk too much.

Can we have a betting poll going on for when the "new" nost server is getting axed?
    I don't know, considering there are severs out there going for years on a row while taking all the donations they can get and selling in-game items for real money that never got shut down, it's sort of hit and miss

Honestly it's sad to see people like you, @Eleccybubb and so many others seemingly taking enjoyment in legacy not "working" or becoming a thing. It's like you hate so much the people who are idiots on the pro-legacy side that you become just like them. There's no reason for this being an "us vs. them". It's childish and self-centered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    I believe I said here before, it was pretty likely that this would be their move towards going forward with a legacy server. They've been pretty much "marked" by Blizzard, they've been put on the spotlight of news websites and Blizzard themselves with the meeting. This is most likely the best they can actually do for their cause without putting themselves at risk too much.

I don't know, considering there are severs out there going for years on a row while taking all the donations they can get and selling in-game items for real money that never got shut down, it's sort of hit and miss

Honestly it's sad to see people like you, @Eleccybubb and so many others seemingly taking enjoyment in legacy not "working" or becoming a thing. It's like you hate so much the people who are idiots on the pro-legacy side that you become just like them. There's no reason for this being an "us vs. them". It's childish and self-centered.
    You are kidding right? I'm all for Legacy as long as Blizzard officially do it. I'm taking enjoyment in the so called Nost fans suddenly turning on them in the forum. The irony is astounding of it. They claim to be fans of them yet turn on them the moment they did something they don't like. I'd rather play on a Blizzard legacy server than a private one any day of the week. Not my fault Nost hyped information up 3 times and it turned out to be an utter crapfest. Also it's suddenly ok for other people to post borderline nonsense such as having contact with the devs of Nost for example? I want Legacy to work. With Blizzard running it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-06 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    We are back in business.
    man you should lay off the stuff you take

Now they made some laywers rich
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2016-11-06 at 06:34 PM.

I'd rather play on a Blizzard legacy server than a private one any day of the week.
    That's the issue, because Blizzard legacy servers are not going to happen, so P-servers, however shitty (or 'illegal') they are, will remain the only possibility to play the version of the game we prefer.

Deleted
    " Allen Brack announced prior to Blizzcon, that the topic of Legacy WoW wouldn't be addressed during Blizzcon despite the hundreds of thousands of people requesting it. Matt Goss also said the same thing during Blizzcon. Still, we should not forget that Blizzard is the owner of World of Warcraft and would be for sure the most able to restore it. Until they disclose a schedule (if they do), the Legacy community will have to assume there will not be an official Blizzard release of Legacy WoW - possibly for very long time. "

Damn, the hope is dead

You are kidding right? I'm all for Legacy as long as Blizzard officially do it. I'm taking enjoyment in the so called Nost fans suddenly turning on them in the forum. The irony is astounding of it. They claim to be fans of them yet turn on them the moment they did something they don't like. I'd rather play on a Blizzard legacy server than a private one any day of the week. Not my fault Nost hyped information up 3 times and it turned out to be an utter crapfest. Also it's suddenly ok for other people to post borderline nonsense such as having contact with the devs of Nost for example?
    What Irony? Idiots are everywhere. Haven't you seen Blizz "fans" reactions to pretty much every change they do? Flying for instance? How do you think the vocal majority of the "loyal fans" of Blizzard would react if Blizzard announced they were shutting down WoW (or anything similar, not saying is a direct comparison).

Those people have never been loyal to anything else than their own wish to play what they want to play, which Nost used to provide. Just like the majority of people in the world. Doesn't mean the thread should become about mocking said people, or do you think that will stop them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolvarg View Post
    What Irony? Idiots are everywhere. Haven't you seen Blizz "fans" reactions to pretty much every change they do? Flying for instance? How do you think the vocal majority of the "loyal fans" of Blizzard would react if Blizzard announced they were shutting down WoW (or anything similar, not saying is a direct comparison).

Those people have never been loyal to anything else than their own wish to play what they want to play, which Nost used to provide. Just like the majority of people in the world. Doesn't mean the thread should become about mocking said people, or do you think that will stop them?
    I'm mocking Nost because 3 times they hyped shit up and I'm mocking the fans because up until now they were beyond loyal and now everyone is going at Nost like rabid dogs.