Quote Originally Posted by Nokami View Post
    5.000 Players such great Playerbase, blizzard should instantly make Vanilla Servers.
    It's more than people online on high populated retail servers. Also, stress test server has a population cap, they're slowly lifting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Alright so what do we do then about this new server or the previous one which doesn't actually exist anymore? You can either allow us to speak about the new server that replaces the old one or edit the title to "Classic World of Warcraft discussion". Or "Official Legacy discussion"
    One of the two latter options is what should happen, but to completely honest, without having to say shit like, "that which cannot be named" in every fucking reply to this topic, it is, as I said earlier, better off simply closing the thread.

Yea. Mods enforce your Rules and close this Thread, we all know that this Server is crap.

Yea. Mods enforce your Rules and close this Thread, we all know that this Server is crap.
    Strange. Stress tests seem to be going well so far.

Strange. Stress tests seem to be going well so far.
    Who cares Stress Test? For Blizzard this crap needs like 100k+ Players to be even on the Screen.
    Not just online for a Hour and count to a statistic, sorry to burst your bubble.

Who cares Stress Test? For Blizzard this crap needs like 100k+ Players to be even on the Screen.
    Not just online for a Hour and count to a statistic, sorry to burst your bubble.
    They don't need 100k plus at all lol. I really doubt you understand how stress tests work.

Stress test is insane right now. You'll never see this many people in the world on retail It's good to be home!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Stress test is insane right now. You'll never see this many people in the world on retail It's good to be home!
    Because retail has more than 400 servers to choose from. You're playing on one. Please don't make intentionally inept comparisons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Because retail has more than 400 servers to choose from. You're playing on one. Please don't make intentionally inept comparisons.
    There is suppose to be 4 servers, the old Nost ones & 2 new ones. I don't think spreading out across 4 servers is a good idea. 2 is that sweet spot for the number of people they will have.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    There is suppose to be 4 servers, the old Nost ones & 2 new ones. I don't think spreading out across 4 servers is a good idea. 2 is that sweet spot for the number of people they will have.
    Regardless, it's kind of silly to make population comparisons to retail like that since of course you're going to have people crammed into one spot during a "stress test." And there's a lot of hype surrounding the re-release, people who just want to be "part of a movement," etc. Two to three months from now, there's no telling how popular any of this will be. The very same thing happens to retail around the launch of an expansion.

Deleted
    Yes, I must say, it is wonderful to see all these players together. The server holds up very well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless, it's kind of silly to make population comparisons to retail like that since of course you're going to have people crammed into one spot during a "stress test." And there's a lot of hype surrounding the re-release, people who just want to be "part of a movement," etc. Two to three months from now, there's no telling how popular any of this will be. The very same thing happens to retail around the launch of an expansion.
    Indeed *nods.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Aw, the other thread is not only closed, but deleted

Anyway, I guess they didn't quite make 19k...

Population: 7234
    Server Time: 18:11:06
    Uptime: 1 h 1 s

Hey, it's blizzard's fault that they decided to turn their servers into barren waste lands Nobody else to blame.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean that rngfest where I can end up with higher Ilvl gear that's actually worse for my spec? Sorry but Legion has it's flaws too just like older expansions did.
    lol. you can avoid this by doing mythic raids

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    lol. you can avoid this by doing mythic raids
    Not everybody is capable of doing Mythic and you know that. So nice try. Legion has it's flaws just as older expansions did. No game is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post

It'll go up, no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post

Lots of people still pouring in, they opened an hour earlier than they stated.

Hey, it's blizzard's fault that they decided to turn their servers into barren waste lands Nobody else to blame.
    Log onto a server during the first day of an expansion and tell me how much of "barren waste land" it is.

Come on, dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Log onto a server during the first day of an expansion and tell me how much of "barren waste land" it is.

Come on, dude.
    It's of course once the gates open it is packed like all games, but will it be 2 months from now? Who knows.

Plus it is a stress test & it is basically people running around or dueling.