Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Get to retail, get a group of 5 of you in blue gear, and go do a Mythic+ run. Then, when you fail miserably, come back here a and apologize.
    I don't know what you guys are arguing over. Both things are doable. 45min strat runs in blues are no problem in Vanilla. Neither is a M2 in fresh dinged leveling blues. Anyone that knows the game can do either of those fairly easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So go to one of these private servers, get a group of 5 of you in blue gear, and go and do a Strat 45 minute run. Then, when you fail miserably, come back here and apologise.
    Top lel i did it whit People whit greens. I had only to give res pot and some of inv to The rest of the party. Becouse i have a thing called hands, something rare to The people wo plays on those servers this day

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Censorship has never worked and doesnt work for long if pushed. Its far more healthy to have a normal discussion about something that Blizzard in their own words, wants to work with and resolve.

As well, talking about illegalities on an international forum is rather meaningless.

A fansite shouldnt censor anything fan related to the game, imagine if they censored real ID when that nonsense came out, it might have damaged the health of the game as it would have hindered the outcry from this well known website.

A healthy discussion is always better than a game of covertly tiptoeing around nonsense censorship rules.
    It's not censorship because this isn't a public space. It's a private forum, which its own rules and regulation. Sure, it's open to everyone, but to gain the privilege of being allowed to post here, you must follow the rules. It's not censorship.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd personally close this thread since it doesn't serve a purpose at all.
    MMO-C used to be a nice place for information and opinions but with the rules you make up/handle now it will only frustrate more people in the long run.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Lol wrong?

No proof that a timed dungeon was challenging more than "how to pull"

Away now
    Congratulations. You just proved to everybody that ever did Strat 45, that you never did. Feel free to talk about all those other things about Vanilla WoW that you "know" about.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Deleted
    Congratulations. You just proved to everybody that ever did Strat 45, that you never did. Feel free to talk about all those other things about Vanilla WoW that you "know" about.
    Strat 45 was duo'd by a mage and a hunter at one point, it wasn't exactly the be-all-end-all of PvE difficulty.

Hell, IIRC a hunter even soloed regular Strat at one point.

Get to retail, get a group of 5 of you in blue gear, and go do a Mythic+ run. Then, when you fail miserably, come back here a and apologize.
    The guy I was responding to suggested that nothing about Vanilla was hard. I was just proving him wrong. At no point did I say anything about Legion, or any of its content. But thanks for pointlessly commenting about something irrelevant to the discussion.

Seriously. Does anyone actually read anything on this forum before they jump in and get snarky?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

That must be the most retarded signature I have ever seen. I thought people like you were only a meme.
    Last edited by CactusDisco; 2016-12-17 at 09:23 PM.

Deleted
    Kk more bs plz

Deleted
    The guy I was responding to suggested that nothing about Vanilla was hard. I was just proving him wrong. At no point did I say anything about Legion, or any of its content. But thanks for pointlessly commenting about something irrelevant to the discussion.

Seriously. Does anyone actually read anything on this forum before they jump in and get snarky?
    Nothing in vanilla was so hardcore, stop spread bullshit you and the legacy sheeps are getting ridiculous. Stop plz. Stop.

Epic Quest? Maybe but beside hunter one I don't know if lock~pala~priest were harder

Baron Run was just timed dungeon only how to pull and for fuck sake kill that fucking eye of naxxramas on spawn.

Stop spread bs
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2016-12-17 at 10:12 PM.

It's not censorship because this isn't a public space. It's a private forum, which its own rules and regulation. Sure, it's open to everyone, but to gain the privilege of being allowed to post here, you must follow the rules. It's not censorship.
    It is censorship

They have a right to do it

They still suck for doing it

Censorship has never worked and doesnt work for long if pushed. Its far more healthy to have a normal discussion about something that Blizzard in their own words, wants to work with and resolve.

As well, talking about illegalities on an international forum is rather meaningless.

A fansite shouldnt censor anything fan related to the game, imagine if they censored real ID when that nonsense came out, it might have damaged the health of the game as it would have hindered the outcry from this well known website.

A healthy discussion is always better than a game of covertly tiptoeing around nonsense censorship rules.
    I agree with the Scot above.

Censorship, i.e. fascism, never gets a happy-ending.

You should allow people, i.e. the playerbase, free speech about issues pertaining to Classic World of Warcaraft emulation, just as you allow the pro-retail trolls free speech.

I am suggesting this, only because Blizzard refuse to offer paid Classic World of Warcraft (hosted by Blizzard) services.
    Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2016-12-17 at 10:18 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    I agree with the Scot above.

Censorship, i.e. fascism, never gets a happy-ending.

You should allow people, i.e. the playerbase, free speech about issues pertaining to Classic World of Warcaraft emulation, just as you allow the pro-retail trolls free speech.

I am suggesting this, only because Blizzard refuse to offer paid Classic World of Warcraft (hosted by Blizzard) services.
    Yeah because you haven't been insulting retail players or doing the same shit in this thread right? Get off your high horse.

Also Blizzard haven't refused at all. They just said they wouldn't do anything at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-17 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one on MMOChampion has been having any decent discussions for a long damn time, its just a clever game of tiptoeing around what you can say and how you phrase it. Utterly ridiculous on every level.
    I've tried to avoid directly referring to the "you know what" and got infracted anyway. It's very hard to talk about legacy servers when you can't talk about the elephant in the room.

So... public.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah because you haven't been insulting retail players or doing the same shit right? Get off your high horse.

Also Blizzard haven't refused at all. They just said they wouldn't do anything at Blizzcon.
    Blizzards only choice is to take WoW 7.0 and remake old talents and retool dungeons, raids, and quests to be as Vanilla as possible. Even with this little amount of effort, people will prefer the original and won't pay for their version of WoW Legacy. Which means Blizzard can't charge a sub fee. Which asks the question, why would Blizzard seek to make a legacy realm? They just won't.

Not saying anything is the best way of saying no, cause you can keep people hoping there's a yes. Also the infractions are due to legality issues, and not insults. I do question the legality of discussing "you know what".

It wasn't hard. People did it without much difficulty as long as they knew the class and had a good strategy. Like it was pointed out, it got even duo'd in the past.

Now, a bit off-topic, but I gotta speak about your sig, now that I've given it a good read, and it's tangentially related to what's being talked about here: do you honestly believe that every single penny Blizzard got from MMO players over the years should be (and should have been) directly translated into the relevant content? Expecting to see 10 billion dollars (using your figure) worth of relevant content in Legion is.. wrong. Wrong preceded by a few expletives. First, because all that money was taken over a period of twelve years, not in a single sweep of the rake. Second, because there are bills to be paid. Electricity, phone, internet bandwidth, hardware maintenance, promotions, etc. In other words, things not directly related to development but are no less important.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    So... public.
    No, private. A club, for example, is still a private place, but everyone can get in, and they have to respect the rules, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I've tried to avoid directly referring to the "you know what" and got infracted anyway. It's very hard to talk about legacy servers when you can't talk about the elephant in the room.
    There's no elephant. You're trying to put an "elephant" in the room when you speak about illegal servers. You can talk about official legacy servers perfectly fine without having to find ways to circumvent the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    You're wrong, i've been handled infractions already without naming any server, i don't know whats up but they are handing infractions very easily.
    Yeah it is really screwed up, nothing in my post mentioned a private server of any type and I was handed an infraction. Stay classy MMO-champ, stay classy.

- - - Updated - - -

There's no elephant. You're trying to put an "elephant" in the room when you speak about illegal servers. You can talk about official legacy servers perfectly fine without having to find ways to circumvent the rules.
    This is rich. You said illegal servers, not the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Blizzards only choice is to take WoW 7.0 and remake old talents and retool dungeons, raids, and quests to be as Vanilla as possible. Even with this little amount of effort, people will prefer the original and won't pay for their version of WoW Legacy. Which means Blizzard can't charge a sub fee. Which asks the question, why would Blizzard seek to make a legacy realm? They just won't.

Not saying anything is the best way of saying no, cause you can keep people hoping there's a yes. Also the infractions are due to legality issues, and not insults. I do question the legality of discussing "you know what".
    Infractions are due to people not being able to get it into their thick skulls to stop mentioning the servers or even subtle comments. Moderators know when people are trying to be subtle about it.