Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    People who think vanilla was actually difficult, holy fuck, legion alpha NORMAL dungeons are more difficult than vanilla raids, and the bosses actually have mechanics.
    Also ''grinding'' is not difficult it's time consuming and not ''engaging content''

Blizz shut it down because it's against the rules.

SO MANY TEARS I LOVE IT. Cya in legion all!
    bosses hell. just get through the trash.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Stop posting streams that are playing illegal content. Let Twitch handle that, promoting them here is not tolerated, even if the goal is to bring them down.

No problem. Stream posting on my with any Noct content/vanilla will stop on my side.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoreyai View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR20QH5UHoM

This is why it got closed down..

Mike and Activi$ion got pissed off about that.
    This video doesn't even make sense.

There was 1 server with, what, 5k-10k people (max) compared to the over 200 realms on the actual game.

What a shocker that the one server had a ton of people on it.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    And I would only hope that you got caught at it and suffered the financial burden associated with paying back what Blizzard can convince a judge that they potentially lost to you.
    In other words you're more concerned about some perceived loss rather than what can be proven.

Okie dokie then.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It's not stealing.
    It absolutely is stealing, in every lawful sense of the term. It is stealing.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    No crying but the retail stuff isn't real wow. Vanilla is, and they don't provide that version of the game anymore. It's like you're cheering that people are stuck with garbage retail now and that's it.
    Hahahahahaha. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is so fucking funny. Oh my. Give me a sec to wipe away the tears of laughter. *puts on a funny voice* I'm not crying because retail is not the real wow and blizzard are dicks and I hate you. That was a good one. *puts on a funny voice* I hate retail so much that I still can't let go and I have to post on THE fan forum and Blizzard doesn't even make the real WoW, Nos Makes it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    No, I hate WoD and have been unsubbed since 6.1. I play other games instead of trying to cling to the past. It's quite fun, you should try it.
    Why not just play games you enjoy instead? Like the rest of us do.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushkid12 View Post
    https://www.change.org/p/michael-mor...iter=522873458 The amount of people who signed up to this petition is real
    Dunno why they are petitioning Mike. It's Blizzard themselves they want to be doing that for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand people are disappointed but I hope they aren't shocked. It was illegal, if you played on one you should have prepared yourself for the possibility that this could happen.

the fact that blizzard feel threatened enough by private servers to put up a lawsuit against them is kind of embarressing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    It absolutely is stealing, in every lawful sense of the term. It is stealing.
    Under the current laws, effectively yeah. That's the problem.

There has to be a difference between having the sole right to profit off of your ideas and outright denying anybody else to use them, even if they don't even cause you financial damage/losses of profit etc. I don't see what is so abhorrent about that. It's the right thing to do.
    Quoting myself here. No what I'm proposing is not stealing. I don't want to deny anybody the right to solely profit off of their own ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Hahahahahaha. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is so fucking funny. Oh my. Give me a sec to wipe away the tears of laughter. *puts on a funny voice* I'm not crying because retail is not the real wow and blizzard are dicks and I hate you. That was a good one. *puts on a funny voice* I hate retail so much that I still can't let go and I have to post on THE fan forum and Blizzard doesn't even make the real WoW, Nos Makes it.
    Another guy that prefers the garbage on retail as opposed the the real wow..... so you like boredom?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Why not just play games you enjoy instead? Like the rest of us do.
    Well you see. I think he pays for them. He doesn't choose to take part in the mooching.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That's the price people pay for taking someone's intellectual property and use it. They should know better and Vanilla for the love of the cosmos...was not as great as you think it is.
    who are you to tell us what we like and what we don't like? get over yourself buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    the fact that blizzard feel threatened enough by private servers to put up a lawsuit against them is kind of embarressing
    It's nothing new, they have been doing it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah, and the people playing Nos would just add to that. Don't need anymore then we have right now.
    That doesn't make sense. New people who come will either get dragged down and become toxic themselves or just leave the game. You don't need Nos players for that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It shouldn't be illegal.
    Because you don't want it to be? That would mean this can happen with any game or anyones work in the entire world. Just saying. I had my chars on server but I knew they wouldn't be thee forever.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    hey man, let me just come into your home, steal some of your shit, and then you let me get away with it ok? I will only take stuff you aren't using though. That makes it okay.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Blizzard CREATED the game, it's THEIRS. Private servers are theft of that, just like any other kind of theft.

I don't get why you think theft should be legal.
    Just asking, not saying it's a 100% equivalent:

If you picked a 10 year old PS2 game (or music CD) and lent it for free to a friend. Is that theft? Aren't you giving the company finnancial loss?
    What if it was to a stranger? Is it theft then?