Deleted
    God, after reading a few more comments on here, makes me glad they shut it down, i think some people need to go outside instead of dwelling in the past, nothing logical about anything being said by the defenders.

Long Live Nostalrius, just because blizz is in the legal right doesnt mean they are on the moral high ground hear, this is like bulldozing a museum. Because it conflicts with your governments agenda and philosophy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    Long Live Nostalrius, just because blizz is in the legal right doesnt mean they are on the moral high ground hear, this is like bulldozing a museum. Because it conflicts with your governments agenda and philosophy
    Illegal museum?

Long Live Nostalrius, just because blizz is in the legal right doesnt mean they are on the moral high ground here, this is like bulldozing a museum. Because it conflicts with your governments agenda and philosophy

This server was the only fun most people have had in ages on wow. Those marriages and stories told at blizzcon that blizz totes as a special adoration of their product? More than likely made during Vanilla-WOTLK

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Which part? WoD or not catering to legacy servers? The latter is correct.

Since you folk like digging up post history, you need to check me again and my stances about WoD.
    Why not just tell us? No one is wading through the 500 shitposts in this thread alone to see what you think. You really think people care that much about reading your opinion?

Someone just wanted to see how much of a nolife you were, and we're all lol-ing now.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    I was serious when I said this was a train wreck. I have never seen a thread with such terrible arguments coming from one side. Just today I have seen this compared to slavery, someone used entrapment and another person mentioned counter suing. Plus I'm just sitting here watching golf, doing some homework and waiting to grill out, what else would I do?
    What up #12?

once you steal you are not on a moral high ground. you are a dirty thief who should be thrown in jail
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Wow, people are really angry, shitposting the comment section of blizzards facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    Illegal museum?
    Guess how many real life museums have been found illegal and destroyed in real life? Quite a lot actually

But if you let laws dictate your morals than your free to live your life letting others think for you

Quote Originally Posted by Cromatus View Post
    Wow, people are really angry, shitposting the comment section of blizzards facebook page.
    And that is only part of why when people say the community on Nost was good, I laugh so hard.

THOSE types of people make a good community? ROFL.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I've unsubscribed from Warlords. Won't be back until Legion.
    And whys that?

It's off-topic and explained elsewhere. Go look it up.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Cromatus View Post
    We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Tenth of April will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Disney releases movies for a limited time then withdraws them. A few years later they release them again. What you propose would absolutely infringe on a copyright or IP holder's right to control the time and place when their content is available. You seem to think that out-of-print is the same as abandoned. Frequently it is not.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to make quite a lot of gold with intermediate mats like inks. Lot of players are not interested or do not have the collection piece and turning those collected mats into a finished material is often good gold.
    Can't make money without spending a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosdrone View Post
    We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Tenth of April will no longer be known as just another day, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!
    LOL! You want to survive, play the legal current version of WoW.

Other than that, all you're doing is proving that the #nostalriuscommunityisgarbage

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And whys that?
    Turns out being bored is a thing.

-Fucking No lifers wasting time on a forum
    -IF I HAVE VANILLA I HAVE NOTHING.
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    And now we can add this gem " this is like bulldozing a museum". Why would I leave?

- - - Updated - - -

Except the Aliens won this time.
    You can't leave now, there's officially a leaderboard!

Depends on what side of morality you're on. Some would say they have the moral high ground as well. This has nothing to do with government agenda, but it is philosophy...hence the differing of what the moral high ground here is.

I played on Nost for 4 or 5 months. I'd LOVE to have classic servers, but to say that Blizzard is wrong or morally incorrect for not wanting others to use their intellectual property is biased and assinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    LOL! You want to survive, play the legal current version of WoW.

Other than that, all you're doing is proving that the #nostalriuscommunityisgarbage
    Think he has been sarcastic the whole time given his sig.
    Are you a 14 year old rebel wearing a Che Guevara shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And whys that?
    I'm going to assume they didn't like Warlords. Possibly for the reasons most people seem to bash Warlords.

Me, I've stopped playing in early Warlords, but that's because I had realized I was burnt out on the game as whole. Playing the same game for 6 years in a row does that to ya.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    And that is only part of why when people say the community on Nost was good, I laugh so hard.

THOSE types of people make a good community? ROFL.
    Did you experience first-hand the community on Nostalrius? Or are you only going to consistently throw accusations? I have first-hand experience of the community on Nostalrius. It was obviously not 100% peachy, but I've encountered more people in my short time there who were more willing to help and be kind than anyone I've met in the last 5 years of retail. You simply do not understand the full spectrum of the situation, as is obvious in your recent post history.

Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    Why not just tell us? No one is wading through the 500 shitposts in this thread alone to see what you think. You really think people care that much about reading your opinion?

Someone just wanted to see how much of a nolife you were, and we're all lol-ing now.
    Time to compile useless lists for amusement but no time to read people's comments. Ok.

You cared enough to keep responding though.