Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Tell me, what do you think it would look like if blizzard merged servers together? OR if Nos was spread out over 10 severs?

Also, while that looks impressive, how many people do you think showed up just to see the shit show at the end?
    Online at the end was smaller than on regular day

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post
    Again, look

You won't see this in retail WoW. This aspect is dead. Server community doesn't exist thanks to crossrealm, phasing and bad decisions (like garrisons).

Hey now, less discussions about other Private Servers and which are "successors" to Nostralius that's a one way ticket to infraction or worse! Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Again, look
    <snip>
    You won't see this in retail WoW. This aspect is dead. Server community doesn't exist thanks to crossrealm, phasing and bad decisions (like garrisons).
    WoW is still a MMORPG by definition, whether you want to claim Nost was better (it wasn't) or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandoman View Post
    All roads lead to Nostalrius Reborn. Google it
    All roads lead to high latency, or another shutdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Hey now, less discussions about other Private Servers and which are "successors" to Nostralius that's a one way ticket to infraction or worse! Just saying!
    Yep! I report any of those kinds of posts as soon as I see them.

I'm simply asking you to answer the question, which you refuse to do. Instead you post terrible analogies that make no sense.
    I'll answer it for you: There's no damn community in retail WoW anymore. You have no reason to actually interact with people outside of your guild while leveling or gearing up. Sure, the raids are challenging, but when I played in the end of MoP, there was no reason at all to be online outside of raids.

Tell me, what do you think it would look like if blizzard merged servers together? OR if Nos was spread out over 10 severs?

Also, while that looks impressive, how many people do you think showed up just to see the shit show at the end?
    No one's saying that Nostalrius is bigger than WoW, and if you actually thought that I advise you to think a bit more before you post. The point is that there's a huge part of the community that will play on vanilla servers.

It looked like that on illidan every tuesday waiting for world bosses (but that was back when they were still tag to raids)

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZexqZnDU0I holy fuck this is crazy. Like you go into ashran or any other major city and all you see are npcs.

Again, look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilSzEeQkLec

Cant find eh

It's not a huge part though. That's the point that you seem to be missing.
    I'd argue that 150.000 active players is a huge part as retail is currently down to ~2 million subs (from what I've heard). Even if going by Blizzard's last report, 4 million, it's still a very big part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any mention of or links to existing private servers or plans for future private servers will be infracted and the post deleted. Those rules have not been changed. This thread is about a specific topic, not for advertisement or recruitment elsewhere. No exceptions.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    Just blows that Nost community bullshit out of the water.

Quote Originally Posted by aejt View Post
    I'd argue that 150.000 active players is a huge part as retail is currently down to ~2 million subs (from what I've heard). Even if going by Blizzard's last report, 4 million, it's still a very big part.
    Source?
    /10

Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    Source?
    /10
    The spirits told me man. Can't trust what those big corps tell their shareholders now can we

This been discussed many times. It was 150k accounts and 15k active players, at least get your facts right.
    Wow, I hope you're trolling, or you for sure can't be very smart. It was 800k accounts and 150k active players the last 10 days. 12-13k people online was normal during peak times.

Here's your source, next time don't act like you know anything if you're just making shit up.

This been discussed many times. It was 150k accounts and 15k active players, at least get your facts right.
    Everything I have seen has been 800,000 accounts and 150,000 active accounts with around 15k online at peak times

I'm simply asking you to answer the question, which you refuse to do. Instead you post terrible analogies that make no sense.
    Should I just go along pretending I can't comprehend anything and declare myself winner of the internet? But at least it keeps the discussion up for someone else to see it. At a certain point, I can only hope others see it for what it is.

If you just count relevant to current level content you have less in WoD. However, if you count butchered content from years past that has no challenge and doesn't require anyone else then, yes, you have more content now and win the internet. So, the question is, do you want to mindlessly click through stuff in a bad, super-easy single player game, or do you want to play a mmo?

Let's see, how many days played to get to level 60 in vanilla? How many more to get a mount and through dungeons and 20's? You could add 40 man raids if you want? How long did people last in WoD? Yup, those are the facts of how usable that content was. Nost still growing a year after launch and WoD still shrinking.

Again, I am astounded at what you think is logical. Copyright enforcement as a black and white issue. If a mmo releases the most content, its the best, regardless of whether anyone wants to play it, if its any good, or what your preferences are. Don't argue, its all so easy to figure out, don't think it through.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatoss View Post
    The spirits told me man. Can't trust what those big corps tell their shareholders now can we
    Yeah even as an advocate for legacy, I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor the Nost crowd has been circulating. Blizz stated very clearly that we're never hearing about subs in a quarterly again, so idk why they would randomly be leaked now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    holy fuck this is crazy. Like you go into ashran or any other major city and all you see are npcs.
    That is so sad to see, put all the arguing aside and whos opinion matters the most, you have to admit seeing a big group like that have what they love doing taken away without any real alternative, is just sad.
    Last edited by hnlntm; 2016-04-10 at 09:59 PM. Reason: removed link