Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I just proved you wrong.

Blizzard's first tweet on connectivity issues was 3 hours ago.

Lizarddicks only tweeted that shit 53 minutes ago. I guess you're fucking wrong, right? Right.
    How is this rageaholic not banned? He doesn't even make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrytauren View Post
    Uh.. the infrastructure for flight was already THERE. They had planned to implement it the whole time >.> They didn't give a shit what we wanted, it was pre-planned, man.
    "Nobody wants legacy servers"
    800K registered accounts
    Thats a lot of nobodies.
    Over 95 million accounts on live.

Out of the 800k only 150k were active, and many have admitted to have several accounts to bot and such.

So less than 150k people were interested long term. Blizzard only cares about long term.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    How is this rageaholic not banned? He doesn't even make any sense.
    Making sense isn't a bannable offence, or you'd been banned a while ago.

Also, "rage" or curse words aren't a bannable offence.

You know what's a bannable offence? what you're doing in that post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    This is their most recent answer that I know of:
    Thank you for taking the time to look this up and post it

Uh.. the infrastructure for flight was already THERE. They had planned to implement it the whole time >.> They didn't give a shit what we wanted, it was pre-planned, man.
    "Nobody wants legacy servers"
    800K registered accounts
    Thats a lot of nobodies.
    Paying customers who want a feature enabled

vs.

Non-paying customers infringing upon a copyright to play a version of a game the publisher is not able to and not interested in offering.

Yeah, it's exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    800k isn't that special when you taken into consideration that the game is free. Any price server that charge a fee and do well?
    Well I can't speak for everyone, but I'd certainly pay 15/mo for vanilla and/or BC legacy servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Take your own advice, and calm down dear.
    Keep assuming shit. I'm not mad. You really are terrible at reading. If I were you, I'd fix that shit ASAP!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Over 95 million accounts on live.

Out of the 800k only 150k were active, and many have admitted to have several accounts to bot and such.

So less than 150k people were interested long term. Blizzard only cares about long term.

- - - Updated - - -

Making sense isn't a bannable offence, or you'd been banned a while ago.

Also, "rage" or curse words aren't a bannable offence.

You know what's a bannable offence? what you're doing in that post.
    You know that only Nostalrius was taken out so far.Imagine the real numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Paying customers who want a feature enabled

vs.

Non-paying customers infringing upon a copyright to play a version of a game the publisher is not able to and not interested in offering.

Yeah, it's exactly the same.
    Been saying we need legacy servers since the huge turd-dump that was Cata. Activision blizzard killed blizzard. Sorry you've got your dick invested in them, but yeah, those people playing vanilla because its vanilla aren't doing it because it's free. AND WE'LL NEVER KNOW, SINCE BLIZZARD WON'T DO LEGACY SERVERS(At least until 2-3 quarters from now when the game population has dwindled beyond making any profit).

Well I can't speak for everyone, but I'd certainly pay 15/mo for vanilla and/or BC legacy servers.
    I'd take 30k out of my IRA tomorrow if Ford rereleased the 1965 Mustang. But it's too expensive an idea for them to retool and bring back a car that old, to make all the parts available, to redesign the engine to be emissions compliant, etc.

Wanting something isn't bad. Expecting it to happen, in the fact of logic and reality is.

How is this thread still open?

Vanilla was fun because it was new.
    Private server folk are annoying - creating threads about vanilla 24/7.
    /thread

Lizard Squad just tweeted "More to come"

ruh roh raggy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deflike View Post
    Actually, it is.
    Don't forget that all these people go to a private server knowing that they can lose all progress at any moment. And they still spend months on this progress.
    The same is true for live servers. Eventually all progress will be wiped and all achievements, pixels and all that shit is going to be gone. Doesn't stop people from playing
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Keep assuming shit. I'm not mad. You really are terrible at reading. If I were you, I'd fix that shit ASAP!
    Well, after reading some of your more recent posts, your swearing and insulting has increased in volume. Earlier on you seemed much more in control of your emotions and slightly smug. I'd say those are the typical signs of someone becoming flustered, maybe slightly annoyed?

Back on topic, I'd also pay for Legacy realms Angrytauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I'd take 30k out of my IRA tomorrow if Ford rereleased the 1965 Mustang. But it's too expensive an idea for them to retool and bring back a car that old, to make all the parts available, to redesign the engine to be emissions compliant, etc.

Wanting something isn't bad. Expecting it to happen, in the fact of logic and reality is.
    But you can still get the 1965 mustang. Refurbished or even updated. This is the equivalent to ford showing up at a car show and smashing every '65 stang with a sledgehammer and screaming "NO. YOU HAVE TO BUY OUR NEW STREAMLINED CRAP BECAUSE ITS GREAT AND THE '65 STANG WAS UGLY AND BAD AND YOU SHOULD HATE IT". You still have access to the '65, even if it isn't provided by the company. The company hasn't issued a recall and isn't hoarding them in order to force their new garbage down your throat.

Don't fool yourselves.

There is a demand for Legacy Servers, that's why we are in this situation.We have 2 sides, pro blizz and pro nost.
    We are stuck in a shitty patch with shitty content drained out to the last drop.Ofc there is a need for other ways to play WoW.
    Not just because it's free, no because it's both.

And it's private SERVERS, not just Nost.So the numbers of people playing it is almost unlimited.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow blizzard would sure profit so much off your "15/mo" and would definitely develop, host and support 2 servers with their quality standards
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

ruh roh raggy
    Yeah, I gave up on trying to play the Alpha right now and switched to FFXIV to help my wife with some stuff lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    wow blizzard would sure profit so much off your "15/mo" and would definitely develop, host and support 2 servers with their quality standards
    Nostalrius seemed to do okay off that 15$ donation each month. Because there were a lot of them.

ruh roh raggy
    I wouldn't be a happy camper right now if blizzard had legacy vanilla servers running. But since that isn't the case, I find it hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roccatex View Post
    Don't fool yourselves.

There is a demand for Legacy Servers, that's why we are in this situation.We have 2 sides, pro blizz and pro nost.
    We are stuck in a shitty patch with shitty content drained out to the last drop.Ofc there is a need for other ways to play WoW.
    Not just because it's free, no because it's both.

And it's private SERVERS, not just Nost.So the numbers of people playing it is almost unlimited.
    You are not "stuck" with shitty patch, just unsub and don't play until content is released, other players who haven't experienced this content yet do have a lot of fun on live