7+ Year Old Account
    It's so bizarre that legacy people are still trowing around this Mark Kern guys name. He's a fraud and malicious cunt.
    It's a true challenge to find a bigger moron in gaming scene, just look at his twitter.
    I would recommend you to distance your little movement from this person.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Yeah, Kyranion spews misinformation, without facts, time and time again. Kyranion seems to hate Legacy, while somehow liking Kern, which is very puzzling.

I simply want to play Legacy on an official Blizzard BattleNet server.
    *raises eyebrow* I don't know Kern nor like him. From what I know he ran a company into the ground with totally stupid choices (remember SuperBus?) and then latched onto this Legacy thing to get attention for himself and whatever other motives he may have. I don't really care about his history with WoW anymore because that was years ago.

The difference between me and you is I give my opinion while you try and spout facts such as the ones Mahourai posted that YOU made.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    *raises eyebrow* I don't know Kern nor like him. From what I know he ran a company into the ground with totally stupid choices (remember SuperBus?) and then latched onto this Legacy thing to get attention for himself and whatever other motives he may have. I don't really care about his history with WoW anymore because that was years ago.

The difference between me and you is I give my opinion while you try and spout facts such as the ones Mahourai posted that YOU made.

Kyranion, are you telling the comminity that you just lied about ignoring me? How else could you respond so fast?

Oh please off the high horse.

Do tell.. Do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Yeah he's been on ignore for a couple months for me, every now and then I click to view his posts and usually get such gems about his Kern-theories and color-coded playdo monsters.

Please stop bullshitting to get WoW fans on your side?

-----

It doesn't matter WHAT you think of Kern. His name alone ran the movement. This thread exists because of his comments. If anything, he was clever. Whatever the case, a 2 million+ views, 30k+ comment thread exists on this very site. Threads exist elsewhere.

Nostalrius voluntarily shut down and that pissed many, many fans off. Mass commentary ensued. Like or dislike, it's the event that brought us together.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-11-12 at 07:42 AM.

~snip~
    Do you not know how this site works? You can see if there are any replies to a thread and then go to the thread. If someone is on ignore you can choose to click on view post. I chose to click on it and wished I hadn't thanks to your color explosion of garbage. Speaking of high horses....

It doesn't matter WHAT you think of Kern. His name alone ran the movement. This thread exists because of his comments. If anything, he was clever.
    Except he latched onto the movement way after it gained traction and was clearly noticed by many individuals around the web. He did it for self benefit in the end, even if frontal intentions were to give more publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Except he latched onto the movement way after it gained traction and was clearly noticed by many individuals around the web. He did it for self benefit in the end, even if frontal intentions were to give more publicity.
    Which is why I said he was involved. He was also an opportunist, using Nostalrius for personal gain, to (ideally) become a member of Blizzards official Legacy team. The lead, IMO.

[this statement pissed people off somehow]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Jesus Christ Vineri, can you try not to cause epileptic seizures with your color coding?
    Certain posters have difficulty relating what they said to my response. I am trying to assist their deficiencies by color coding portions of their posts with responses. I find it effective, actually.

I broke color codes into paragraphs for you, as you saw. I see yourself as someone who likes new ideas, every 2 page breaks.

Not everyone can think or see everything the same way. I simply do my duty and help them.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-11-12 at 08:05 AM.

Which is why I said he was involved. He was also an opportunist, using Nostalrius for personal gain, to (ideally) become a member of Blizzards official Legacy team. The lead, IMO.

[this statement pissed people off somehow]
    I don't mean to sound rude to Kern, but there is no chance in hell Blizzard would let him do anything with them like that again. I'm sure they have mature enough individuals there who like him as a person, and apparently he still has higher up contacts within the company. But I don't see how somebody with literally company destroying tendencies would be allowed as a lead. A grunt maybe, but no way would he ever get that position again with people whom know what he did with Red5.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I don't mean to sound rude to Kern, but there is no chance in hell Blizzard would let him do anything with them like that again. I'm sure they have mature enough individuals there who like him as a person, and apparently he still has higher up contacts within the company. But I don't see how somebody with literally company destroying tendencies would be allowed as a lead. A grunt maybe, but no way would he ever get that position again with people whom know what he did with Red5.
    Kern is a topic of WoW, definitely. past, current, future .... whatever.

The elephant in the room is where Nostalrius dumped their core game to, along withe the playerbase saved roster.

I know where. Do you?

Certain posters have difficulty relating what they said to my response. I am trying to assist their deficiencies by color coding portions of their posts with responses. I find it effective, actually.

I broke color codes into paragraphs for you, as you saw. I see yourself as someone who likes new ideas, every 2 page breaks.

Not everyone can think or see everything the same way. I simply do my duty and help them.
    You're assaulting everybody in this thread with fluorescent green (amongst other poorly contrasted colors), impossible-to-read text. I don't care what reasoning you have for it, it looks like shit and you'd probably get a lot more respect from people if you'd just present your ideas in plain text, like literally every other poster in this thread.

You're assaulting everybody in this thread with fluorescent green (amongst other poorly contrasted colors), impossible-to-read text. I don't care what reasoning you have for it, it looks like shit and you'd probably get a lot more respect from people if you'd just present your ideas in plain text, like literally every other poster in this thread.
    Actually you were the only one complaining.

Please give recommendations.

This is usually the case.

Posters in this thread can not agree on anything, let alone what color anything should be.

Respect is earned..

This thread exists because of his comments.
    This thread was posted 9 days before Mark Kern was involved in any way with Nostalrius or the petition for legacy servers.

EDIT:

This thread was over 800 pages long before Mark Kern was involved, in fact. Kern's name is not mentioned until page 838.
    Last edited by Mahourai; 2016-11-12 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahourai View Post
    This thread was posted 9 days before Mark Kern was involved in any way with Nostalrius or the petition for legacy servers.
    What is Kern's dat? < source ? >
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-11-12 at 08:54 AM.

It was thrust forward after 9 days. Prior to 9 days it didn't get much traction.
    On the other hand, reality.

On the other hand, reality.
    People seem really wrought with Kern. Certain people are making Legacy secondary, IMO. In my observations.

Legacy is first.

Blizzard needs to get off their bums and release Legacy. They miraculously "found" the lost code.

Why let Nostalrius / Nostalrius II do what they should be doing ....
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-11-12 at 08:59 AM.

Actually you were the only one complaining.

Please give recommendations.

This is usually the case.

Posters in this thread can not agree on anything, let alone what color anything should be.

Respect is earned..
    I'm not the only one complaining. But you're nigh-impossible to have a discussion with since the only thing more annoying than the stupid fucking colors you use is what you're actually saying.

c'est la vie. I hope you continue to enjoy hemorrhaging our ocular nerves with your fancy colors.

People seem really wrought with Kern.
    For example, you, since you cannot stop making up stories about him.

I'm not the only one complaining. But you're nigh-impossible to have a discussion with since the only thing more annoying than the stupid fucking colors you use is what you're actually saying.

c'est la vie. I hope you continue to enjoy hemorrhaging our ocular nerves with your fancy colors.

Weren't you though?

You didn't try to engage a discussion, you spent more time early on criticizing.

My methods are designed to reach unreachable people.

You are definitely a 2 page break person.

Mark Kern did assist for us to have a conversation.

Mark Kern is affiliated with other games.

Mark Kern contributed to the anger when Nostalrius shut down.

Mark Kern is affiliated with Nostalrius.

/peace

- - - Updated - - -

For example, you, since you cannot stop making up stories about him.
    Tell us the truth, then, in your words.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-11-12 at 09:21 AM.

Anything new? Haven't been in thread for a while. Did Blizzard decide to make WoW great again yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Anything new? Haven't been in thread for a while. Did Blizzard decide to make WoW great again yet?
    nah Nost is relaunching before christmas

Nostalrius volunteered to shut down, for a number of reasons. One, to bring Mark Kern in the spotlight. Two, to reveal to the public just how extensive Private Servers really are. Three, to infuriate the Legacy playerbase enough to bring many times their number via social media into the fray.
    I'll just repost my original reply, since your reply didn't really do anything to refute what I originally wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Yes, we all heard that before: "I know you're forcing us to close, but let it be on the record we're doing this voluntarily, not because you're making us to do it."
    Please, stop putting the Nostalrius gang on a pedestal, claiming they're such 'visionaries'. They're criminals, nothing more. To claim they closed with the intention of bringing the highly controversial Mark Kern to the spotlight (arguably one of the worst things they could've done), and the intention to create a riot and make players fight for them, is just disingenuous. At best.

- - - Updated - - -

So you think Kern doesn't want a job doing Legacy, but would prefer one on the Retail team?
    I think he just want to be relevant again, after having practically nothing but failures after leaving Blizzard.