Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I still don't know what a cuck or cucking is beyond a mistranslation of cook or cock

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You forgot here that ''Dah Strunk Mastah'' also hate trade deals with China, Japan and South Korea.
    'Dah Strunk Mastah''?? If you want to have a conversation with adults then the least you can do is pretend like you are one. Communicate like a normal person please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    That's because muslims typically have olive skin so they are protected and Eastern Europe won't fall in line with their masochistic ways.
    I wouldn't say olive skin

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I still don't know what a cuck or cucking is beyond a mistranslation of cook or cock
    A cuck is short for cuckold. It's a man who's wife sleeps with other men.

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Okay seriously....

Can this forum just ban anything regarding sweden and politics? Because I'm getting tired of all these "bullshit" news that makes the situation seem completely unmanagable etc etc...

Most of those areas listed there? Perfectly fine areas to visit and hang around in, sure if you're going to be disrespectfull and/or racist, I would suggest you dont push your luck, people get mad if insulted you know?

Regardless, I've been abroad, alot and sweden is still the country I feel the most safe in, I havent seen violence or crime in... I honestly dont know, it's more than 10 years for sure.

It happens, ofc it does, but its no more commonplace than any other western country, and in most cases there is probably less crime and violence...

So yeah, I honestly dont get why this forum and the world in general is so stuck on sweden, I live here, have been for 26 years and it's just as peacefull as its always been, if anything it's just gotten more accepting. Except for one point lately, Racism and Nazism is starting to run rampart... and as a result the people targeted by such ideals are ofc going to get scared and hateful... Makes pretty good sense, no?
    An opinion different from mine? BAN IT! MY FRAGILE IDEOLOGY!

Deleted
    A cuck is short for cuckold. It's a man who's wife sleeps with other men.
    I honestly have never heard it called that, is it a regional thing?

A cuck is a person who enjoys having the person they love getting fucked by another person, often while the cuck watches the act.
    Also commonly known as NTR, literally the worst fetish out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    An opinion different from mine? BAN IT! MY FRAGILE IDEOLOGY!
    Well when it's seemingly vomited daily it does become old

CUCK is the new juvenile insult, with the usual racist obsession that the vile foreigners are there to steal ''their women'' (IE, you don't rabidly hate muslims, you want them to sleep with your wife)

It's not really new, the Copperheads rand amok with this in 1864 : most of their argumentation was ''Abraham Lincoln will force your pure lily white daughters to marry Africans''.

I honestly have never heard it called that, is it a regional thing?
    No. But basically calling someone a cuck doesn't literally mean their wife is sleeping with other men, but likens them to a man in that situation. That they are a pussy, self-loathing, and/or masochistic, etc...

No. But basically calling someone a cuck doesn't literally mean their wife is sleeping with other men, but likens them to a man in that situation. That they are a pussy, self-loathing, and/or masochistic, etc...
    As opposed of Internet Tough Guys, the well known paragons of virility.

CUCK is the new juvenile insult, with the usual racist obsession that the vile foreigners are there to steal ''their women'' (IE, you don't rabidly hate muslims, you want them to sleep with your wife)

It's not really new, the Copperheads rand amok with this in 1864 : most of their argumentation was ''Abraham Lincoln will force your pure lily white daughters to marry Africans''.
    Calling people cucks usually has nothing to do with muslims or immigrants.

Well when it's seemingly vomited daily it does become old
    I don't recall posting items about Sweden daily.

Edit: 3/22 was the last time I posted about something involving sweden, in this case it was a film crew recording being attacked by immigrants.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cked-in-Sweden

Edit: And I stopped looking for more in my "threads started" history once I went back as far as 12/1/2015

Someone else recently accused me of something similar on another subject, after he literally went back through my post history it was like 6 threads in 8 months. He too claimed it was "common". LOL
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-04-07 at 03:38 PM.

Calling people cucks usually has nothing to do with muslims or immigrants.
    No. At all. No one used in exactly this way in this very thread.

No. At all. No one used in exactly this way in this very thread.
    Maybe you can try forming proper sentences that have a semblance of sense to them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I don't recall posting items about Sweden daily.

Edit: 3/22 was the last time I posted about something involving sweden, in this case it was a film crew recording being attacked by immigrants.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cked-in-Sweden

Edit: And I stopped looking for more in my "threads started" history once I went back as far as 12/1/2015
    Wasn't suggesting you did

Maybe you can try forming proper sentences that have a semblance of sense to them?
    That's sarcasm.

No one used ''this term'' in exactly this sense in this very thread. No one at all.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    If safety could be guaranteed there would be no need for police.

Yet another non-story from the right.
    I don't think anyone is debating the literal meaning of his words, its more the fact that a public official in charge of security would make such an announcement to the media or public.

Again, this is akin to airport security putting up a sign that says, "We cannot guarantee your plane won't blow up today" when you walk into an airport.

Well no shit, of course you can't, but why would you make a giant sign stating such?

That's sarcasm.

No one used ''this term'' in exactly this sense in this very thread. No one at all.
    Maybe you can help me out. I can't seem to remember, when I said it's not used in that context did I say at all or usually? Hmmm....

Wasn't suggesting you did
    Oh ok, sorry something misread on my part, the conversation seemed sparked based on someone who had originally quoted me.