Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Germany is on the visa waiver program which is different, you need an electronic application for that, but no actual visa is required to visit the US.
    the magic word is ESTA https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electr..._Authorization

Deleted
    Yes Europe is not safe now. Please stay there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Good, fewer Americans passing as Canadians in foreign countries that way.
    I'm pretty sure Albertans pass off as Americans overseas.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Women here don't usually fall for the false white knight

I'd say that's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    I don't plan on visiting Europe anytime soon anyways. It's not very safe right now, especially Sweden, and Belgium.
    OMG i heard on the news that this one small area had this one thing happen to it so im going to assume all of sweden is Belgium is dangerous.

By that logic, when someone in texas gets killed by another person in texas i should assume all of texas is unsafe. Hell all the world is unsafe then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrock08 View Post
    OMG i heard on the news that this one small area had this one thing happen to it so im going to assume all of sweden is Belgium is dangerous.

By that logic, when someone in texas gets killed by another person in texas i should assume all of texas is unsafe. Hell all the world is unsafe then.
    Nononono he's right Belgium and sweden are not safe and he shouldnt be coming. Absolutely no dude. God know what would happen to him. Better he stays where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    Would be nice if it passed - same rules for all. But it won't, it never will.
    All that will happen is the US will probably be pressured to add Poland to the VWP list, maybe a few other countries too.

The alternative is that the EU requires Canada and US to apply for visas. Then the US and Canada turn around and require a the 23 countries in the EU allowed to come here on a passport to apply for a visa now. That's lose/lose for everyone.

Deleted
    So? Who gives a shit, lol.

Deleted
    would never pass, Europe and border control do not compute.