Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They're at war, can't blame her for not wanting to give birth next to someone her country is at war with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/05/...ampaign=buffer

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/05/...ampaign=buffer

I am really not comfortable with my country having Israel as an ally. The types of racist, hateful things their politicians are saying are scary!
    Do you think an arab (palestenian) wouldn't say the same thing about a jew (israeli)?
    The hate is mutual.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    What? I've never believed in such nonsense.
    Didn't you say Palestinians hate Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Besides, this whole "Palestinians wants to destroy them" is a horse shit, nothing is that binary.
    Have you seen what cartoons about Israel they show to kids over there? Have you heard what their "religious leaders" say (not Abbas, who tries to make it look like the government there is not violent)? Are you aware of their stance on Hamas, the organization as bad as ISIS and just not having that kind of influence?

Yes, it is that binary in this case. Palestine is an Orwellian state, almost like North Korea, and there is very little room for diversity of opinions. Those who disagree with the official policies prefer to be silent, for apparent reasons. Now, Palestine is not something extraordinary, it is just a usual totalitarian dictatorship, with the leaders caring about their personal gain more than anything else. If, say, they succeed and demolish Israel, they will find another "external foe" (this time, likely, the US, the most popular scapegoat in the third world) and will just as much build their policies about opposing it.

Israel is not perfect, there are many issues, both internal and external. But you can't compare a state with some issues in foreign policies with an Orwellian state controlled by terrorists. These things are just not comparable.
    Did I misunderstood you? Why would someone desire to destroy some group, if they do not hate this particular group of people?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't you say Palestinians hate Israel?

Did I misunderstood you?
    So, what exact part of it says that I believe that "every Arab in Palestine hates Israel"? I was talking about the way their system works.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

So, what exact part of it says that I believe that "every Arab in Palestine hates Israel"? I was talking about the way their system works.
    You said they want to destroy Israel. How is it possible without hating? Besides, the system is composed of people, the people who wants to destroy Israel and youth who are subjected to anti-semitic propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    You said they want to destroy Israel. How is it possible without hating? Besides, the system is composed of people, the people who wants to destroy Israel and youth who are subjected to anti-semitic propaganda.
    Apparently, when I say that, I don't mean every single Palestinian. I mean their system and society in general. But yeah, now that I look at it, I phrased it the way that looks a bit nationalistic. I'll say it differently: Palestinian system is aimed at agitating people against Israel, and it does its job pretty darn well.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    It's ok lads. Unless you have Mussolini and balilla youth it's not fascism so it's fine

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with that.
    What's wrong with that is the way that lobby affects politics. Same as any other major lobby mind you. I know what youre saying that the world of politics is ugly. The world of politics is ugly also because of lobbying and as such, I condemn it.

What lobbying was he even discussing? he put up a list of Jewish American business owners and CEO's claiming there is something very very wrong with it, and then continues with "I don't believe in that crap.....BUT", subtly hinting at some conspiracy, but clearly can't say it out right and risking an infraction.

jeez...

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    To be fair, both Israelis and Arabs are constantly at each other's throats and killing one another. Not saying it is okay, but I'm not surprised that both are racist to one another.
    Myyeeeeeeeeah but not really, see, Palestinians are to the Israelis what African Americans were to the White people in certain period of time, and it completely looked normal at that time, the difference though is whites were not destroying Blacks houses, stealing their lands and killing them without trial. Palestinians are the victim.

And if a white American politician has said something about his wife giving birth next to a black lady, just imagine how would that be in 2016.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Myyeeeeeeeeah but not really, see, Palestinians are to the Israelis what African Americans were to the White people in certain period of time, and it completely looked normal at that time, the difference though is whites were not destroying Blacks houses, stealing their lands and killing them without trial. Palestinians are the victim.

And if a white American politician has said something about his wife giving birth next to a black lady, just imagine how would that be in 2016.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no they are not.
    Victims don't go around killing innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, no they are not.
    Victims don't go around killing innocent people.
    Except when they steal your back yard, and prevent you from moving outside. the stabbings are sad but a desperate measure.

Deleted
    Except when they steal your back yard, and prevent you from moving outside. the stabbings are sad but a desperate measure.
    If you moved into my back yard I would not kill you, that would turn me from victim into a killer.
    When you start returning killing with killing you are no better then the other side.

Both sides are just disgusting to the core, there are no victim's in a war where both sides do the most disgusting things to gain ground.

If you moved into my back yard I would not kill you, that would turn me from victim into a killer.
    When you start returning killing with killing you are no better then the other side.

Both sides are just disgusting to the core, there are no victim's in a war where both sides do the most disgusting things to gain ground.
    Is it so hard to admit it ?

Please don't answer this, I don't want to go further, even if you think you are right.

Deleted
    Is it so hard to admit it ?

Please don't answer this, I don't want to go further, even if you think you are right.
    I am right, you are just so biased that you can't see it.

Yet a Muslim can go into Israel and stab a Jewish cop. Is Isis not an enemy to you people?

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    You shouldn't judge their entire population based on the actions of a few. It's racist.
    Learn a few new words, along with their definitions. Generalisation does not equal racism, and I am sure there is an even better word. Also, members of parliaments are usually called representatives, and there is a reason for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoenin View Post
    Yet a Muslim can go into Israel and stab a Jewish cop. Is Isis not an enemy to you people?
    We're talking about an MP being racist, tu es a coté de la plaque

And what would you do if that guy that moved into your backyard decided to also build himself a house first, then cut down a tree or two and eventually just take over your entire property?

My guess is you would go to the police....

but what if the police would actually help him instead?

Would you be standing still and just let him take over everything?

And in our little example the police would be the UN and if we wanted to be more accurate it would also be the police given away your land towards that intruder.

The actions of both sides aren't equal period

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And what would you do if that guy that moved into your backyard decided to also build himself a house first, then cut down a tree or two and eventually just take over your entire property?

My guess is you would go to the police....

but what if the police would actually help him instead?

Would you be standing still and just let him take over everything?

And in our little example the police would be the UN and if we wanted to be more accurate it would also be the police given away your land towards that intruder.

The actions of both sides aren't equal period
    I would move, like any sane person would do.
    And there is a difference in actually owning my property and people building shit in it or me squating in a house that doesn't belong to me and people building shit in my yard (that doesn't belong to me).

Both sides are equally disgusting in their ways and id rather we build a giant wall around both parties and let them figure it out them selfs.
    This whole shithole has nothing to do with normal civilized people.

Tennisace: One Jewish Israeli makes racist comment so we should all hate Israel and not be it's ally. lollllll obvious anti-semitism is obvious.

This politician is in a pickle because something like 20% of Israel is Arab. Like it or not, they are Israeli citizens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    It's a really, really good thing you aren't a leader in your country.
    When you read tennisace's posts, you get a feeling for the kind of Canadian who elected Justin Trudeau. Bigoted, illogical people who hate based on emotional drive. Scary stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    It's a common enough trait of the left nowadays to point it out being a problem in the left-wing parties across the world.
    So how about the FACT that bernie sanders is also a jew and that he also is concerned about the extremism in Israel. Does that also make him an antisemite? We know the answer all to well. anyone that objects to the radical israel agenda is always called out by the extremists on the far right that supports the agenda.