View Poll Results: Who is the most privileged group in our society?

Voters
176. This poll is closed
  • White women

57 32.39%
  • Homosexual white men

5 2.84%
  • White men

47 26.70%
  • Minority women

27 15.34%
  • other

40 22.73%
Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Who is the most privileged group in Western society (poll)

Please reply on the poll then give your opinion (optional)

*excluding wealth

Imo it's a tie between white women and gay white men because as a white woman you statically are the most privileged group in western society. You literally benefit in every important aspect of life right now. And for gay men they get away with a lot because they're perceived as a downtrodden demographic who are wildly embraced everywhere in the west and are less threatening than minority homosexual men who are branded weird and creepy. And in fact many homosexual men use demeaning language and behave aggressively towards cis-gendered heterosexual women.

One may ask why is it important to pinpoint who is the most privileged or who is the least, good question, the answer is simple so that we can redirect support and provide greater advocacy for the most downtrodden demographics.
    Last edited by Shinra1; 2016-04-07 at 05:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The upper class.

Stop being so obsessed with who people fuck and which genitals they use to do it.

Gay black females. They can literally get away with anything right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 1% are the most privileged.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

Deleted
    The rich and the political elite are, nobody else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq is a cis gendered?

10+ Year Old Account
    Social Justice Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Dafuq is a cis gendered?
    It's a gender identity, like gaming journalist, attack helicopter or reddit mod are.

Deleted
    I think Shinra is jealous of homosexuals

15+ Year Old Account
    Given the poll options I don't think OP meant to include wealth in the discussion cause otherwise the wealthy obviously win in the good ol' Us of A.

Aside from the wealthy I think being a relatively attractive white female definitely has the most social benefits these days.

Despite appearances, I really don't think homosexuals have it that great across the US. In some specific places maybe but in general no.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2016-04-07 at 05:21 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The upper class.

Stop being so obsessed with who people fuck and which genitals they use to do it.
    I excluded wealth from my poll on purpose cause I assumed that was obvious but reading the last 5 replies. Oops MMO-Champ is adept at fishing for red herrings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The upper class.

Thank you, first post topic done.

And no, it's not lesbian black handicapped people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I excluded wealth from my poll on purpose cause I assumed that was obvious but reading the last 5 replies. Oops MMO-Champ is adept at fishing for red herrings.
    Oh please you're transparent dear...

Posts silly thread
    Hopes for arguments
    Ignores posts
    Masturbates furiously

Last I checked , the Jews are still the chosen peoples.
    So I have been told though..the info is ...3-4 th hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    The rich and the political elite are, nobody else.
    Exactly.

Here's some thoughts from Martin Luther King on the subject when speaking about his time in jail:

And then we got down one day to the point — that was the second or third day — to talk about where they (the prison guards) lived, and how much they were earning. And when those brothers told me what they were earning, I said, “Now, you know what? You ought to be marching with us. You’re just as poor as Negroes.” And I said, “You are put in the position of supporting your oppressor, because, through prejudice and blindness, you fail to see that the same forces that oppress Negroes in American society oppress poor white people. And all you are living on is the satisfaction of your skin being white, and the drum major instinct of thinking that you are somebody big because you are white. And you’re so poor you can’t send your children to school. You ought to be out here marching with every one of us every time we have a march.”

Now that’s a fact. That the poor white has been put into this position, where through blindness and prejudice, he is forced to support his oppressors. And the only thing he has going for him is the false feeling that he’s superior because his skin is white — and can’t hardly eat and make his ends meet week in and week out.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Social Justice Warriors.
    non-trans female

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Please reply on the poll then give your opinion (optional)

*excluding wealth

Imo it's a tie between white women and gay white men because as a white woman you statically are the most privileged group in western society. You literally benefit in every important aspect of life right now. And for gay men they get away with a lot because they're perceived as a downtrodden demographic who are wildly embraced everywhere in the west and are less threatening than minority homosexual men who are branded weird and creepy. And in fact many homosexual men use demeaning language and behave aggressively towards cis-gendered heterosexual women.

One may ask why is it important to pinpoint who is the most privileged or who is the least, good question, the answer is simple so that we can redirect support and provide greater advocacy for the most downtrodden demographics.
    Saying "excluding wealth," is like basically saying "Which is the biggest planet in our solar system, excluding the gas giants."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    There is no other meaningful privilege than being rich or being part of the (political) elite in a country.

10+ Year Old Account
    White men. This should be 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who isn't rich is shit on more or less.