Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    You don't remember the blasphemy that was shadow in MoP do you? Want to talk about levels of frustration? Try being holy with a disc priest, GL mate.
    I was not talking about exactly that, class balance was always harsh for us. I was more talking about things like: failing 98% success 4000 gold BLingtron mission; getting from coin warforged socketed versatility gear, seeing ABSOLUTELY NO FREAKING socketed tier pieces - simple things like that. You won't argue that Blizzard are piling way more rng-based elements of "gameplay" in WoW than they should (and way less skill-based ones).

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    Just a few more months and its all fine! Im just waiting for a big dmg nerf now in Legion, as it seems we are pretty powerful for once.
    Well, it definitely would be hard as hell to play unmobile shadow priest with almost no meaningful instants, that's for sure. I started playing CoP when dinged lvl 100, and then switched to AS in BRF, and had like two weeks of struggle because of making my muscular memory actually understand that I can't cast mind blast when I move.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-05-07 at 07:42 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

lol, that's literally just optimally perfect rotation.

It's a VERY forgiving rotation, you can make tons of mistakes / casts in a different order and as long as you just are wasting mind blasts or being way off and dumb the difference between perfection and lots of imperfection is negligible, much less than any other class I've played, including frost mage (which you mentioned, and as forgiving as it is, with needing to be smart about water jet and icy veins, isn't even close to as forgiving as shadow is). Shadow is by far the most forgiving dps class I've ever played, well I guess maybe it's on par with frost dk, wait, no it isn't, frost dk you have to manage rp