Deleted

Adobe Flash Player on Chrome browser on Win 10

I can't watch youtube videos on Chrome, got a new computer this week n I want to keep using my favorite browser...

If all fails, maybe I should un-install McAfree program so I get ridd of the fire-wall completely, if that is the thingie that is causing this mess...

I also can't do updates through Geforce exp to get updates...I have to manually download the update n click on it to start an update...had the same problem on previous computer..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-07 at 11:05 PM.

Sounds like an anti-virus/firewall issue if you can't update through GeForce Exp/Watch youtube vids. Can you watch Youtube on the Edge browser? Tried launching GeForce experience with admin rights(right-click shortcut -> Run as adminstrator)? Have you added Chrome/GeForce Experience to list of exceptions on McAfee?

If all that fails, try disabling/uninstalling McAfee and trying again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Sounds like an anti-virus/firewall issue if you can't update through GeForce Exp/Watch youtube vids. Can you watch Youtube on the Edge browser? Tried launching GeForce experience with admin rights(right-click shortcut -> Run as adminstrator)? Have you added Chrome/GeForce Experience to list of exceptions on McAfee?

If all that fails, try disabling/uninstalling McAfee and trying again.
    I can watch youtube fine on Opera browser n Edge, but not on Chrome..I read that Chrome has some pre-installed flash plug-in, but mine is disabled but it's not on any list..this is really annoying..

here it says it is already installed

this is my list

according to the internets, I'm supposed to have a list with flash there...

McAfree is terribly annoying tool to get to do what I want...I can't find the options to do that...it seems everytime I want to do something, I think I have found the answer, I find 10 other options that do something else...

Geforce exp as Administrator didn't help, I always get the same message...when I click on download driver
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-08 at 12:15 AM.

Then just uninstall McAfee and just use Windows Security Essentials, it's perfectly fine and does the job. No bloat, minimal resource usage, simple and to the point UI, and most of all, it's free and ran by Microsoft itself.

Edit: Should mention it's already built into W10, just make sure it's enabled(which it should be): Settings > Update & Security > Windows Defender

Deleted
    Looks like I'll have to try that...but I had McAfee when I got the computer, if I remove it, I won't get it back, apparently it has a subscription too..

Ok, McAfee removed, no change at all...after re-start.
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-08 at 12:52 AM.

... YouTube is HTML 5 in almost all cases. Flash shouldnt have anything to do with it at all.

Deleted
    I see the problem now...Win 10 presented me with the app Chromium, not Chrome, apparently Chromium is made for Linux n don't work so well with Win or Mac, so why I was presented it I don't understand...anyways un-installed n installed the regular chrome, which works fine...

but don't fix the geforce problem or my worst problem, WoW freezes when logging in on another character...have to restart the game for each alt..god..Blizzard said they 'fixed' the problem, closed the thread, which started a year ago..

I woudl say format and reinstall. I have multiple PCs in the house, but put win10 on one of them to test it. havent gotten any of the problems you have. sounds like a bad upgrade that corrupted your settings and files. format and reinstall. back up important things first.

Remove Nvidia GeForce and GeForce drivers, download the latest one again(and make sure you choose the right operating system).

As for WoW, it can be an addon that is heavily out of date and causing load errors(but loads eventually).

This will be a bit of work, but should help narrowing it down somewhat:
    Try moving away all files(to a temp folder, say, on your desktop) from your WoW folder EXCEPT for the Data folder(which is 99% of the game file size), then launch Battle.net app, it should start downloading all of the missing stuff automatically.
    After the download is done, launch WoW, try to see if problem still persists(if it does, delete entire wow folder and redownload it). If it doesn't, delete WTF folder in Wow folder, copy your original one over from the temp folder and relaunch the game and test for the freeze. If the issue appears, your WTF folder has some corruption, delete it and you will have to re-do all addon settings again. If no issue, then copy your original Interface folder back and again re-launch, if problem appears, your Interface folder is the issue. Now remove the interface folder and start adding Addons one at a time until you encounter the freeze.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Remove Nvidia GeForce and GeForce drivers, download the latest one again(and make sure you choose the right operating system).

As for WoW, it can be an addon that is heavily out of date and causing load errors(but loads eventually).

This will be a bit of work, but should help narrowing it down somewhat:
    Try moving away all files(to a temp folder, say, on your desktop) from your WoW folder EXCEPT for the Data folder(which is 99% of the game file size), then launch Battle.net app, it should start downloading all of the missing stuff automatically.
    After the download is done, launch WoW, try to see if problem still persists(if it does, delete entire wow folder and redownload it). If it doesn't, delete WTF folder in Wow folder, copy your original one over from the temp folder and relaunch the game and test for the freeze. If the issue appears, your WTF folder has some corruption, delete it and you will have to re-do all addon settings again. If no issue, then copy your original Interface folder back and again re-launch, if problem appears, your Interface folder is the issue. Now remove the interface folder and start adding Addons one at a time until you encounter the freeze.
    I had an old Win 7 computer with my problems, got a new computer this week with Win 10, same problems...

Here's the thread with teh WoW problem...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14381658081
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-08 at 03:33 PM.

I'm assuming you copy pasted your WoW folder from old PC to the new one. You should redownload the entire game again, and redownload all addons and config them from nothing. It's a lot of work if you have a complex UI setup, but it's the only way to fix your wow issue.

Deleted
    I did copy the WTF folder n all the addons..

i'll try it again without them, I doubt it's because of them, have tried before...but some internet-issue with my router or int provider since my internet changed hands to another provider, it seems I still have the old internet 100MB internet but from the new internet provider I only see bill for my telephone, not internets...so I pay 1/4 of what I did before..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-04-08 at 06:49 PM.

i honestly thought chrome had stopped supporting flash due to the constant security issues?

find your settings on youtube and switch to the html5 player

my chrome only accepted to enable moz. Adobe flash player totally failed, don't know why