Coming back to the game from 6.1 need some advice

I have 3 level 100 characters(mage, rogue, priest), 2 85's(druid, pally), and I'm leveling up a Shaman right now. I'll also have a boost when I buy the xpac. What should I focus on in the next two months leading up to the expansion? I'm planning on raiding first, and PvP second. Are there things I should do with my garrison right now compared to when I left in 6.1? I'm looking to make the most of the time I have to set myself up for success when the x-pac drops.

Make money with your Garrison.

Get the Archimonde mount.

Collect transmog.

Wait (impatiently) for the pre-patch.

I would say max fishing and cooking. The fishing artifact seems pretty cool and at a point you can fish up boots! Cooking always useful, but it also just levels easy with fishing.
    Make some gold farming and with the garrison. There are farming guides on youtube. Mostly collecting transmog since the new system is going to drive prices up.
    Figure out what class you want to play. Try the beta or read and watch all you can to figure it out so you start with what you'll love in legion.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    No time to make gold with garrison. At this point the gold you will funnel there will not be returned. SHityard is also not worth doing now. Farm the Strider from Nat pagle, either the MoP or WoD version if you don't have one.