Most expensive non-TCG items you have up for resale, and don't have up for resale

It's probably not interesting to talk about TCG items in this respect because many of them are gold cap items and are available in quantities that don't seem to correlate with the actual supply of redemption codes. So, let's put that aside.

Got a Gutrender up for about 200k.

Got a Lesser Parry recipe in the vault, which for some random reason is worth 100k these days instead of 250-500k. *shrug* So the Gutrender might actually be my most valuable item at the moment.

The Guardian Cubs are headed up there though.

I have about 750 transmog items that I've farmed and bought. You could split about 2-3 gold caps between 50-75 of those items. I know I have a few Chan's Imperial Robes. Also have a few garrison AH units and Warlock green fire books which sell for stupid amounts.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Zulian Ceremonial Staff (100k+), removed from the game. Only a few left on EU and US. It uses the same model as a quest reward from TBC, so once Legion pre-patch hits everybody will have this model for transmog. Still a nice item for collectors though. I've bought it for 17k in EU a few months back. If it doesn't sell, I'll be happy to just let it rest in my bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    I have about 750 transmog items that I've farmed and bought. You could split about 2-3 gold caps between 50-75 of those items. I know I have a few Chan's Imperial Robes. Also have a few garrison AH units and Warlock green fire books which sell for stupid amounts.
    Oh yeah green fire books.

Even the leftover white books go for stupid amounts.

Depending on a server, Chan's Imperial Robes sell for ~10k-20k on higher pop realms on EU. I remember I sold one for 60k last year but they seem to be stockpiling (people farming chests/rares + they drop from the Salvage Yard apparently).
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-04-09 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Depending on a server, Chan's Imperial Robes sell for ~10k-20k on higher pop realms on EU. I remember I sold one for 60k last year but they seem to be stockpiling (people farming chests/rares + they drop from the Salvage Yard apparently).
    They swing between 25-30k on my server. Very rare for one to be sold, but they do now and then. Whenever the price dips below what I want to sell it at, I just post it at my normal price or don't post them; means I won't sell them very quick at all unfortunately. I bought my first one from the AH though...for 250g...
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a Miner's Hate of the Deep, it's worth at least a few hundred thousand or so.

I have a ridiculous number of copies of Tainted Pierce (probably from pre-nerf salvage) and I expect I will sell them all between now and a few months into Legion. They are going for 50-60k ...

Hah...

Well, I'm trying to sell a glacial robe for some 2,2k. No one wants it
    Red Proto-Whelp - I've given up on this. It's like trying to sell Left Shark or the stupid puppy from missions
    Transmog items from salvage yard - I vendor them. They just don't sell. And even if they do, not a significant amount, thus not worth the hassle.
    Sooo I'm stuck with bags and enchants to sell

In fact, the most I've even gotten from an auction was a BoE crossbow from Firelands, when Firelands was current content (24k)

Polar tunic

Deleted
    as there is no difference between polar tunic and polar vest is it just because of the flavor text on inspect?

same about tainted pierce and adamantite ripper.

My massive cache of Frozen Runes, probably. If I had to pick a singular item, maybe my Rugged Trapper's Shirt, Scarlet Chestpiece, or Pattern: Belt of the Archmage.

Does anyone even buy Frozen Runes? I have 30 of them on a high populated EU realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Does anyone even buy Frozen Runes? I have 30 of them on a high populated EU realm.
    It's a niche market, but they're going to become quite a sought-after commodity now with the account-wide wardrobe coming in Legion.

If I recall correctly, there's 3-5 completely unique visual skins that can be crafted only if you have the Frozen Runes.

Those looking to complete their collections or finish a transmog will most definitely be looking to buy them, and seeing as how there's only a finite amount left, capitalism ftw.

Maybe my Chromatic Sword, or I don't know the accurate english name, a sword with a special enchant of all colours removed at Cata

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm shocked that Cobra Scales are going for ~500g each. I thought that seemed high and spent 15 minutes farming 12 of them for some Sylin' Hats.

Speaking of runes how about someone posting some Dark Runes in my AH. They are easy but slow to farm. :-/

Hatespark the Tiny and Savage raptor both sitting in my bank.

Op trying to figure out who to hack / which items to be on the lookout for ;p

Right now, probably my
    Sandstone Drake, ~44k
    Or the wow tokens, almost 80k in EU atm x)
    I've no idea what to write here.

I recently sold all my pets out. Sold a landros latching for was it 85k, guardian cub like 75k to.

Im a avid grinder, but pets pissed me off with all the bullshit so meh..

Now days I must only have higheste 5k gold items on AH.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    I have a lot of transmog items too but I'm considering abadnoning the market entirely after Legion or the prepatch. Those things seem impressive in price but they sell so infrequently that I suspect they might not be worth it even in the long run, but, I would have to do some rudimentary math on that to make sure maybe. In any case they bother me taking 1 whole spot per repost in the bags and I want to not use more than 1 main character to do any trading.
    Last edited by mmocdc260e8e2a; 2016-04-30 at 03:41 PM.