Ghostcrawler renamed 'Darksalt'

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5261517?page=1

Search me as to why.

What gives you think?

What you do?
    Signature not found

Deleted
    Well his last tweet.. "Playing #SaltandSanctuary (PSN) and loving it. Castlevania meets Dark Souls. A 2D platformer with the Souls' sense of dread and difficulty."

Not seeing anything? Probably changed back since the OP posted.

Though Darksalt is pretty hilarious.

It says Darksalt#1928
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Not seeing anything? Probably changed back since the OP posted.

Though Darksalt is pretty hilarious.
    Indeed, was changed back.

Still has his battle tag as Darksalt#1928... weird

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5261517?page=1

Search me as to why.

What gives you think?
    Looking at the link, and I see nothing changed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Same, I see ghostcrawler rofl

Doesn't it just mean he changed his name lol?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I don't know how the whole battle.net tag thing works, I don't go to, or post in the official forums ... it would seem that GC for some reason changed his battle.net tag, presumably to reflect his excitement for Salt & Sanctuary?

I'm mainly surprised that he even acesses his battle.net account. I thought he wasn't playing WoW? Maybe he plays Hearthstone or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You didn't look hard enough.

Click the drop down next to his name.

Deleted
    just as proof that it was not only in the drop-down: http://imgur.com/lpyjqpH
    had the sense to quickly press print screen when I was refreshing to check if it was really changed back

Deleted
    Professor Darksalt from the gaming university of Salt Lake City!

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    ON TOPIC: That's weird. Maybe they are recycling his account for some reason? That doesn't make any sense, though.
    It's not unusual for companies to reassign accounts as employees leave and new ones replace them. Its weird though when it happens to an account that was used to communicate publicly.

I saw a tech support rep and one of CM's flagged with the same kind of thing where it was displaying a BattleTag, though neither of them were displaying a new name even though the tech support rep's tag was different than his forum name. It seems more like something is being fiddled with on the back end or a bug. Or maybe a bit of poking between Greg and someone with enough access to the forums to change user names. Or, heck, we may be posting using BattleTags on the WoW forums in the future. Weird that that would effect a current tech support rep though.

Edit: His forum name was strait up 'Darksalt' earlier today rather than Ghostcrawler.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2016-04-10 at 06:08 PM.