Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    If Trump is your first choice for nominee and Cruz is your second. And that is the best the Republicans can produce in a easily winnable election year. Then your party is screwed and running out of time. Your base of angry white voters is quickly becoming the minority. Your party needs to change or it will become extinct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    If Trump is your first choice for nominee and Cruz is your second. And that is the best the Republicans can produce in a easily winnable election year. Then your party is screwed and running out of time. Your base of angry white voters is quickly becoming the minority. Your party needs to change or it will become extinct.
    I am not a Republican - sorry. Have been a registered Democrat my entire life. I vote for the candidate, not the party. Never have, never will. At this point, I really should just switch to Independent, but I just haven't gotten around to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    The fun thing is, even Lindsey Graham realizes this.
    Lindsay Graham is a bigger piece of shit than Obama - no one gives a fuck what he thinks. Hell, he got less that 1% of the vote and was one of the first to drop out of the race. Fuck him.

On another note, he should come out of the closet at this point. It MIGHT help his credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I'm sorry, but no. Nobody knows how the real election will go at this point. The democrats have been just as divided. But hey pull the wool over your own eyes some more.
    But this is wrong. If we look at polling they all show the democratic candidate winning by substantial margins. Moreover we actually have passed the point where polls do start to correlate with the eventual outcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    OK, a few comments:

3) Even if Trump wins the nomination, he's going to have a tough road to hoe in the general election.

I have no idea why anyone would think it's a foregone conclusion that Trump is going to win the Presidency. He has EVERYTHING going against him.
    Nothing worth doing is ever easy. So what, he has a tough road to hoe? So what that he has EVERYTHING going against him?

Some people are defeatist, some are not. Trump is not a defeatist.

Even if he does not win, the fact that he has given it a shot and TRIED to win is fucking awesome. He has been able to outlast some serious political heavy weights and has soundly kicked them to the curb. I think that is fantastic. He has completely fucked over the typical election cycle - again, fantastic. Hell, I will even give Bernie props for riling up that old hag and shaking the Democrat tree.

Regardless of what the final outcome is, Trump has shaken the political process to the very core. As an American, I am proud of him for doing so. I hope he wins. He is exactly what this country needs to become great again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    But this is wrong. If we look at polling they all show the democratic candidate winning by substantial margins. Moreover we actually have passed the point where polls do start to correlate with the eventual outcome.
    Really? Go ask Nate Silver about Donald Trump. Polls do not mean a fucking thing.

The Latino National Republican Coalition of Rockland County backs Trump? Why, he just might win this thing after all!

Gonna be a whole bunch of angry angrier white dudes on November 9th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    The Latino National Republican Coalition of Rockland County backs Trump? Why, he just might win this thing after all!

More likely late July.

And there will also be a whole bunch of happy white dudes like me.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post

Well, according to folks like you not ONE SINGLE HISPANIC would EVER vote for the "racist" Trump (only "angry white dudes" will, right?) - but I guess this article proves you wrong, eh?

Hmm....wonder how many other things you and Reeves may be wrong about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    More likely late July
    Hmmm.........

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I am not a Republican - sorry. Have been a registered Democrat my entire life. I vote for the candidate, not the party. Never have, never will. At this point, I really should just switch to Independent, but I just haven't gotten around to it.
    Wow, If you are not voting for Trump out of party loyalty then I don't know what to say. Trump is running on soundbites and red meat with very little in real substance or thought.

Deleted
    Trump is running on soundbites and red meat with very little in real substance or thought.
    The fact that you would say that means you really are quite uniformed - and If that is the case, make sure to vote for either Hillary or Bernie as they are THE candidates of the low information voter.

Wow, If you are not voting for Trump out of party loyalty then I don't know what to say. Trump is running on soundbites and red meat with very little in real substance or thought.
    Isn't Ransath one of the forum racists? That would explain his support of Trump.

If that is the case, make sure to vote for either Hillary or Bernie as they are THE candidates of the low information voter.
    Ok, I am now calling Troll on this entire thread. Because that is, single-handedly, the funniest thing yet said. Orwell would be proud.

Ok, I am now calling Troll on this entire thread. Because that is, single-handedly, the funniest thing yet said. Orwell would be proud.
    you didn't get that impression with the OP? noooobs!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda curious OP what happens if the GOP decides that regardless of the primaries Ted Cruz will be the nominee?

Well, according to folks like you not ONE SINGLE HISPANIC would EVER vote for the "racist" Trump (only "angry white dudes" will, right?) - but I guess this article proves you wrong, eh?
    If I was making the argument that not ONE SINGLE HISPANIC would EVER vote for Trump, yes, that article would prove me wrong.

As it stands, I'm none too terrified at the prospect that the Latino National Republican Coalition of Rockland County will put that complete racist dickbag over the edge, considering that Obama won Rockland county handily in 2012, and won it against a candidate that wasn't a complete racist dickbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Cling to those polls, liberals! They have always meant so much in the past....

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/...allacy/413173/
    We are not in early polling season. We are now in mid-polling season. At this time of year polls are correct in calling the Nov outcome 2/3 of the time. Note that those past occasions have typically involved candidates with smaller poll differentials. So in 2012 Obama was leading by 4-5 points in April. This time around Clinton is leading by a whopping 11 points.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Obama was out amongst the liberal/progressives/self-obsessed/narcissist losers that are the Hollywood elite, fleecing them for more money for the reprehensible Democratic party when he said this:

"No word if Obama and Iger discussed the Disney succession issue tonight but in a pretty standard fundraiser speech, the President took a whack at GOP contender Donald Trump in his remarks. “I recognize there’s a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump,” Obama said, according the pool report. “One of you pulled me aside and squeezed me hard and said, ‘tell me that Mr. Trump is not succeeding you.’ And I said, ‘Mr Trump isn’t succeeding me.”

"If you like you doctor you can keep him."

Ya. Right.

Obama is such a piece of shit. Cannot wait till Trump flushes him down the toilet in November.
    In your comment, you didn't manage to make Obama look bad, but you managed to make yourself look extremely bad. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

So far this thread has just been a bunch of people bashing political ideologies and arguing for the sake of arguing.
    Nothing constructive can really continue to come from this.

Locked.