Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    he had it on the backseat?

I'm more surprised that he wasn't bitten
    maybe some kind of alligator launcher?

Didn't this happen a few months ago?

I didn't know that alligators are legal tender. What about bananas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    maybe some kind of alligator launcher?
    sounds legit

would also explain the 'assault with a weapon' charge

no the gator is not a weapon, stop objectifying alligators

I swear Florida Man has just become a legend people try to live up to at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    maybe if he threw a 15 foot gator through the window i could understand.

I will never move to Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Holy fuck there is no way thats real....

If it is then thats one more thing ill add to my list of shit that scares the fuck out of me lol. Reminds me of the one in Resident Evil 2.
    yeah it's real. here you go

https://lintvwavy.files.wordpress.co...igator_wer.jpg

The little kid confirms it. Same outfit, and same tractor.

Damn, Florida man is getting creative.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is really old news from February...

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl Dixon View Post
    being charged with a deadly weapon seems a big extreme, that gator is pretty small, i know dogs that could inflict more damage than that poor little guy.

maybe if he threw a 15 foot gator through the window i could understand.

If he could throw a 15 ft gator through a window...he wouldn't need a 15 ft gator.

If it is then thats one more thing ill add to my list of shit that scares the fuck out of me lol. Reminds me of the one in Resident Evil 2.
    thats real, the hippies are all pissed off cause they killed it, it was eating all the cows they owned.

10+ Year Old Account
    That leather can cost you a pretty penny. Sounds like Wendys got the better deal here

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking florida man. I love the picture of him too. He looks stoned as all hell.

Christ, a Good Samaritan sees a homeless gator on the side of the road; actually offers the animal a ride; pays for it to get a meal... and we have the gall to treat this great man as if a common criminal.

No good deed, I guess.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had it right on the first guess but I doubt I win smt cos I share it with 99% of everybody else's guesses
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

That pic uses forced perspective pretty well. That is a huge gator though, 15 feet from the article I saw. A 10 footer would be considered pretty damn big.

Been years since I went out for a gator hunt but a 8 foot was a pretty standard catch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've heard tale of 18ft, but idk. that's almost as big as salt water crocodiles, so i don't really believe it. i suppose though, if one lived long enough, it might be possible.
    Afaik there is nothing in their biology that stops em growing other than death. SO there could be some huge ass monsters out there.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I'll give you all three guesses what state this happened in but most of you will only need one.

So a guy orders food from a drive in and after he gets his drink tosses a live gator through the window. And he's being charged with assault with a deadly weapon. I didn't even know animals could qualify as weapons.

Only in....well, you know.
    Floridaman strikes again.

Didn't he pay for the drink already with his card? What was he paying for with the gator?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Didn't this happen a few months ago?
    Yeah, and we had a thread on it already. Too lazy to go looking for it, though.

Very good moms for reptiles.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland