Any good workouts for someone who works in a cubicle? lol

So i have a huge cubicle at work that I work in, sometimes i bring my back roller to stretch out my back and stuff. I work day/night so not many people are here to watch what I do to make me feel awkward (lol)
    Does anyone else work in an office and have some nice stretch sort of workouts or something? I was thinking of bringing some small weights in just to give my arms something to do so they will be nice and toned for the summer (bikini season is coming!)
    I never know what to do on my breaks or my lunch besides take a walk, and then i end up going home with my back kind of in pain because I sit at my imac all day working.

HALP.

Get a Yoga matt and do some Yoga, mostly based on stretching and bodystrength exercises, will really help to strengthen your core. You can find plenty of workout videos to follow on youtube.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-04-10 at 07:42 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

How about 21 Day Fix? You can have a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Get a Yoga matt and do some Yoga, mostly based on stretching and bodystrength exercises, will really help to strengthen your core. You can find plenty of workout videos to follow on youtube.
    nice idea i actually just bought a yoga mat! ill probably bring it into work tomorrow and do some youtube yoga tutorials at my desk lol...probably when everyone leaves cause its always just me and another person working here late

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zoroku View Post
    How about 21 Day Fix? You can have a try.
    oooh 21 day fix? first time to hear of it, i recently did the cabbage soup diet and that was intense, so far from googling this diet sounds much better lol.
    i lost 13 pounds in 7 days from the cabbage soup diet so now i am back to 116 pounds yay

just stop eating.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

put something heavy on your feet and do some leg lifts while you are seated, or those balls you can sit on and do some crunches

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    or those balls you can sit on and do some crunches
    why would you want to sit on your balls that sounds awful
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by MakeupOnFLEEK View Post
    oooh 21 day fix? first time to hear of it, i recently did the cabbage soup diet and that was intense, so far from googling this diet sounds much better lol.
    i lost 13 pounds in 7 days from the cabbage soup diet so now i am back to 116 pounds yay
    Yeah, just keep it. The BeachBody fitness includes various workout DVDs, you can choose the right one for yourself. Transfer video to Android, iOS, TV...follow it, stick with it. Lets see the result one month later...
    Last edited by zoroku; 2016-05-06 at 02:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    just stop eating.
    I don't think I should stop eating, I weigh 114 pounds lol i don't like to look TOO skinny

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    put something heavy on your feet and do some leg lifts while you are seated, or those balls you can sit on and do some crunches
    you know what, great idea i have a huge desk so i could totally fit my new bouncy ball thingy under my desk ^_^ i actually just bought one to be more of a "work out" girl lol and i also just bought some 10 pound ankle weights