Deleted

What do people think of Bay and the Final Boss podcast?

Personally i can't stand Bay, i think he has a dry personality and constantly tries to leech off others' success in comment sections and such. I also think he hosts pretty badly, steering guests away from interesting conversation and debate to stick to his plan.
    Just wondered what other people thought about him/the podcast.
    (Please don't anyone take this as a personal attack on Bay, i just wondered what other people thought about him )

- - - Updated - - -

poke /chars
    Last edited by mmoc2917e3885f; 2016-04-09 at 04:39 AM.

I haven't watched Final Boss in over a year, but I've always appreciated the technical knowledge of the game that the show hosts/guests have. This is the level of play that I think players should aspire to. I find most of the discussions extremely enjoyable.

That being said, I did not enjoy raiding in WoD at all and Legion looks like it will be more of the same garbage with class missions so the likelihood that I will be raiding in the future let alone playing the game at all is probably close to 0 percent.

Honestly I am glad this expansion turned out to be so terrible, I have so much more free time now. Even Tanaan was poop and I could care less about that sort of content and the fact that I have an opinion at all is pretty amazing.

TL,DR: podcast is decent, game is poop now.

I like them fine. I like that they have a healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I wish I could disagree with this, but I can't. Nothing said to refute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I haven't watched Final Boss in over a year, but I've always appreciated the technical knowledge of the game that the show hosts/guests have. This is the level of play that I think players should aspire to. I find most of the discussions extremely enjoyable.

That being said, I did not enjoy raiding in WoD at all and Legion looks like it will be more of the same garbage with class missions so the likelihood that I will be raiding in the future let alone playing the game at all is probably close to 0 percent.

Honestly I am glad this expansion turned out to be so terrible, I have so much more free time now. Even Tanaan was poop and I could care less about that sort of content and the fact that I have an opinion at all is pretty amazing.

Nah the raids in WoD were fine, the mechanics weren't boring or anything. The trouble was WoD had literally no relevant or interesting content outside of raiding.

First time I've heard of it, I'll give it a listen. I listen to podcasts at work a lot. I like 'Convert to Raid' podcast and 'The Instance'.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland