Hi! So I've been a Roleplayer for a long time, since BC even. As time has come and gone, so have friends and guilds. And I'm looking for meaningful roleplay, but not really interested in climbing a guild ladder to get anywhere. Leading a guild has always been one of my dreams in WoW, as I've held officer positions in the past.

So what I'm in search of are officers who are capable writers. I have some ideas on the theme and direction of the guild, but these ideas are merely catalysts to a greater formation. With the right skill and cooperation, we can create something bigger than either of us can dream of.
The idea I have for this guild is called "Holy Legion." But don't let the name throw you off, this is not a Light themed guild. The idea is that this guild exists as a counter legion against the Burning Legion, separated into two branches. Both branches are demon slayers and exorcists, but do so in its own way.

The term "Holy Legion" exists on the premise that any level of corruption or darkness that any mortal on Azeroth could possibly obtain or commit is still technically holier than the least corrupt of the Burning Legion. Which means there's room for every type of player and class. To facilitate that, the two branches of the Legion can give each player direction depending on which they choose to join.
The two branches are the Venerable Flame and the Culling Scythe. The Flame forms the military strategists and the front lines of the Holy Legion. The Flame is where the righteous and light bearers belong, forming a tightly organized team of zealous soldiers, scouts, healers, and protectors, slaying demons for a righteous cause. The Culling Scythe, however, will act as it's opposite. They follow the shadow, are loosely organized, yet are deadly accurate. They could form as the special operations. Their reasons for killing demons is not so sophisticated, whether it's for power, bounty, or merely the thrill of it.

The idea is that the pair of branches will clash, given their opposing natures, but through loose union, will overcome difficulties as their singular purpose (though different methods) is the same: defeat the Burning Legion. We are still one guild, one legion.
Having said all of that, the details and the core concept are candidates for change as initial writing and coordination take place.
If you and/or your friends are interested, contact me in game, Veritas7#1487. There will definitely be a lengthy development and recruitment phase, so your definitive patience is requested.

Even if you're not interested in officership, standard recruits are more than welcome, but know that, until the guild launches officially, RP may be scarce.
Any questions, interest, or feedback here are more than welcome.