Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Question: Multistrike amount in Defile build

Hey everyone

Was just looking through for updates and was curious if anyone had stat weights for Defile build. As the guide stated, Multistrike diminishes in value past a certain point, so being in a mastery heavy build, I already have a good amount of Multi, just want to make sure its being used effectively and when I should be shooting for more crit/parry rating.

Thanks
    Darthcanibuz

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can't exactly pick and choose your stats in WoD outside of gems/enchants, and if you're just trying to stack survivability you should be gemming/enchanting only mastery. Multistrike does basically nothing for survivability, so technically you'd want as little of it as possible, but Blood is extremely slow to play with low multistrike. I personally would hate to play Blood with less than 2000 multistrike, but that's up to you.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ya thats the route i have been going. I have gotten lucky with sockets thus far, so am able to get my raid buffed mastery up to ~95% (approx 4k+ Mastery rating) which to me seems to be overkill and im still missing a few mythic pcs from BiS Defile, so was thinking about swapping up some of my gems or enchants to make better use of crit and multi.