Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    The trailer should be: We just copy/pasted Top Gear.
    Top Gear was Clarkson's show. He's the one who created it in the form it was before he got sacked. Of course he's going to take his show and his ideas with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Top Gear was Clarkson's show. He's the one who created it in the form it was before he got sacked. Of course he's going to take his show and his ideas with him.
    I know It was snark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sytrilix View Post
    Was just an example - I am just thinking of the bit when they were driving on cliffs with all that traffic on the dangerous roads and I thought it was India but I agree, there are definitely a lot better one.
    Hey you like what you like. Its all good

Quote Originally Posted by Sytrilix View Post
    If anyone remembers their Top Gear adventures such as the India for example, then you know how amazing this will be. I cannot wait for it and looking forward to seeing them back to it!
    Trying to imagine this without BBC budget restrictions in place and instead a buttload of Amazon cash.

Deleted

Amazon is making the show available in over 200 countries in December, with the possibility to retroactively watch the then already aired episodes. The first episode airs in the US, UK, Germany and Japan tomorrow, November 18th.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GTglobal
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-11-17 at 04:53 AM.

Deleted
    So this isn't exactly Grand Tour, but it's the guys, so it's related. Just found it now, but it's a few days old:

Saw the 1st episode and loved it. Damn good opening. The production value and the trio's chemistry seems to be on point.
    "The American" kinda fell flat for me and seemed out of place.

I really enjoyed it.

I'm expecting some "Jennifer" joke from here on!

Just finished watching it, was awesome. A bit cringy at times but that's to be expected, overall it was awesome.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Hhhhmmm.... Maybe they should to give all cars to Captain Slow for testing... https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...h-switzerland/

Richard Hammond has more lives than a fucking cat!!

Where we at with all the crashes that man has been in?

Whew,,,, I don't think I could have handled losing Batman and the hamster in one day

Deleted
    Edited the OP with some season 2 information. Here's the season 2 trailer:

Also, actual celebrities are back, apparently:

Entertaining enough I suppose, though it seems like a more polished version of the same stuff they've been doing for years before with Top Gear.

If you're a gearhead, there's SO much superior content on Youtube, it's not even funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Entertaining enough I suppose, though it seems like a more polished version of the same stuff they've been doing for years before with Top Gear.

If you're a gearhead, there's SO much superior content on Youtube, it's not even funny.
    Yeah Clarkson's Top Gear was never about cars. That's why it was popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Yeah Clarkson's Top Gear was never about cars. That's why it was popular.
    Uh, no. It made itself very much about cars, and a ton of people bought into their reviews as legitimate. Up to the point that them staging a dead battery in the Tesla was a big deal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Uh, no. It made itself very much about cars, and a ton of people bought into their reviews as legitimate. Up to the point that them staging a dead battery in the Tesla was a big deal.
    No, you see, Fifth Gear was about cars. It had all kinds of actually useful tidbits about what kind of a rustbucket you could buy for cheap, and whatnot. It was aimed, as a car show, for people who were interested in cars. It was very matter-of-fact, and looked like a Biltema catalog.

Clarkson's Top Gear on the other hand was about these three British guys, portrayed each as bit of...doofuses, or at the very least each with their own quirks, who go on these completely asinine adventures in these completely asinine hypercars, or take on these completely asinine challenges. It was much more about the scenery of the planet than it ever was about a single car. Sure, they threw in some actually valid information about some car here and there, but that was never, ever the point. Plus, they had the celebrities, which if you think about it, have absolutely nothing relevant to do with cars.

It was a show about traveling the world and taking in the amazing scenery, the beauty of hypercars (as opposed to actual "gearhead"-relevant information), blowing shit up, talking to some celebrities, and being all-round, like James likes to say, cocks, while doing so. It was never a car show. Neither is the Grand Tour.

Deleted

Jeremy: "I certainly have no problem with electricity as a means of propulsion."
    YouTube commenter: "Blink twice if they are holding your family captive Jeremy."

Also, there'll be a Model X in the second season.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2017-12-01 at 04:15 PM.

Deleted