Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Get 160k 2015, about 110k 2014 and it's 200k in 3 years? I have no idea how you're counting.
    The numbers aren't finalised until they get an answer on their visa application, so there is a lag of 1-2 years in the numbers.
    the 2015 and 2016 aren't there yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I'm talking about germany not europe. A big reason for the skill-gap is the lack of communication between labor-providers, laborers and the ones that provide knowledge.
    Again "refugees" that don't speak the respective knowledge help noone.
    Germany is not special. They have the same problem. Skill gap is an issue.
    The EU commission has a different outlook on the economic effects of this crisis on our economy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Of course you do Mooneye. There is no threat to european society based on the numbers shown this year, yet you've been shouting doom for months now.
    I don't care about european society. I care about Swedish society. There are a huge amount of problems tied to the refugee reception in Sweden, that's a fact. That's not "feels".

15+ Year Old Account
    I never said we took that many refugees, so I don't know why you're even aiming this at me. I responded solely to your post about 200k in 3 years.
    Yeah, that post was in regards to that. Quoting out of context is awesome, right? And the 200k in 3 years is demographic change, not number of refugees or asylum applications.

Still waiting for your numbers though, i would love to see for my self, since you´ve accused me of not looking at them for myself. topkek
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    I don't care about european society. I care about Swedish society. There are a huge amount of problems tied to the refugee reception in Sweden, that's a fact. That's not "feels".
    See? Dont accuse others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    I've only been shot at and had bombs detonated by me from Jihadist, but I'm sure you're much more informed than I living in your bubble.
    Im sure that makes you an expert on islam lol.

Deleted
    See? Dont accuse others.
    I'm not accusing anyone when I acknowledge that they're arguing based on feels. They're free to do that, but feels do not trump available and known data.

Deleted
    I'm not accusing anyone when I acknowledge that they're arguing based on feels. They're free to do that, but feels do not trump available and known data.
    Yup. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Yup. Keep that in mind.
    Keep what in mind? People are trying to argue AGAINST known and available data based on feels. It's tiresome. People say that somehow taking refugees will solve a demographic crisis. Yet after 8 years in Sweden, only 25% of them have a real job, including jobs where the state pays 80% of their pay to give incentive to employers to hire them. Exactly how will that solve a demographic crisis by importing mass unemployment or people who rely on the state paying their pay so people will hire them?
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-04-11 at 01:54 PM.

Deleted
    Of course you do Mooneye. There is no threat to european society based on the numbers shown this year, yet you've been shouting doom for months now.
    Sweden takes in 35% of European refugees, and is 1.9% of the population.
    Feel free to add this data to your 'reasoning'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    What are european refugees?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Keep what in mind? People are trying to argue AGAINST known and available data based on feels. It's tiresome. People say that somehow taking refugees will solve a demographic crisis. Yet after 8 years in Sweden, only 25% of them have a real job, including jobs where the state pays 80% of their pay to give incentive to employers to hire them. Exactly how will that solve a demographic crisis by importing mass unemployment?
    Allow low paid jobs to be part of your society and watch those rates get lower. If you dont, accept whats happening or have more kids. Those are your options.

Deleted
    Germany is not special. They have the same problem. Skill gap is an issue.
    The EU commission has a different outlook on the economic effects of this crisis on our economy.
    Then please explain to me how people with almost no proper knowledge help.

Deleted
    Allow low paid jobs to be part of your society and watch those rates get lower. If you dont, accept whats happening or have more kids. Those are your options.
    Or... Or... We could change our immigration policy to actually work instead of having this trainwreck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Italy and Greece take way more illegals. So it could be worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Or... Or... We could change our immigration policy to actually work instead of having this trainwreck.
    And face demographic crisis in 40 years. Sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    Then please explain to me how people with almost no proper knowledge help.
    Not all jobs require x amount of education.

15+ Year Old Account
    You´re never going to answer my questions? Ok, well then go ahead argue based on feels.

Deleted
    Not all jobs require x amount of education.
    Most jobs like that here is gotten through contacts, which refugees have close to none of. Mostly thanks to EBO.

Deleted
    Most jobs like that here is gotten through contacts, which refugees have close to none of. Mostly thanks to EBO.
    Of course policies like these will need to be addressed.

Deleted
    Of course policies like these will need to be addressed.
    Yeah, well, they're trying to but apparently it's bad telling refugees that they shouldn't be going in masses to already heavily segregated areas where they can't get any contacts that could get them a job, since loads of people in those areas are in the same situation. EBO is a law that makes it possible for them to choose where to live on their own, the segregation is a consequence of that.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/ska...over-ebo-lagen

The social democrats coalition partner wants to keep it the way it is now, for some fucking reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Mankrik View Post
    That picture sure makes its rounds on the internet. If you google it, you'll get sources like Rightpedia, PurposeToPower, and goddamn Stormfront. Pretty well known what those are about. Even ads like this: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeA0GzGW4AEIRRF.jpg
    Guilt by association doesn't work anymore. The fact is, the picture illustrates something very bad for Sweden.

Deleted
    Look at all those highly educated engineers and doctors were letting in!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=495_1460298445