Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm pretty sure that one, out of all those 90.000 teachers, will be assigned to a class similar to that one, in numbers. Same happens everywhere. So I don't think it's that stupid.
    Point being? The picture in the OP is clearly there to rile people up, not to show the problems with huge classes (which would require the 90 000 new teachers in 3 years). This is a very small class, it's got literally 0 relevance with the issue in the OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkirjan View Post
    So guessing, maybe 20-30k is because of immigration and the rest from other reasons,
    This. I was in the teachers union(Lärarförbundet, not the other one) a couple of years back when they fracked the teacher training up. Our estimate then was somewhere in the vicinity of a 70k teachers deficit to reach the nominal target of 15-20 kids per teacher. Now with the refugess coming in we need even more, while at the same time having removed many avenues of study. Sweden doesn't really take of its teachers. Low salaries, crappy conditions, high levels of stress, mountains of paperwork, which is to say nothing of the kids themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Point being? The picture in the OP is clearly there to rile people up, not to show the problems with huge classes (which would require the 90 000 new teachers in 3 years). This is a very small class, it's got literally 0 relevance with the issue in the OP.
    Point being that you corrected me, I stood corrected - and you kept on trigger'y being rude, so I had to keep counter arguing your points.

Do Swedes actually expect those people to adopt their ways, teacher or no? There is nothing in Swedish ideology that can sway an immigrant on their side. Destructive ideologies shared by most immigrants will be carefully preserved, and their children will be raised in hatred for sinful and abominable Swedish society. Their children, who never knew the life back in the country their patents came from, will not think twice to strike against it.

On the more practical standpoint, you cannot teach natives and immigrants in the same class, even the same school. That will create problems for everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    The US is already close to 20 Trillion in debt, why would the taxpayers willingly take on more tax burden when we can't even pay our own bills? Do you want to bankrupt us?

Either that or you are not one of the folks paying taxes yet and don't truly understand what it is like to raise a family, save for your children's college, save for retirements, try to plan a vacation or two a year, while your local, state and federal government tell you that you need to pay more and more in taxes each year.

Hard to be empathetic when your own countries finances are in the red.

Funny that helping people is out of question but starting the wars or being part of the problems in the background that start these wars that btw is what is fucking the US and is fucking the rest of the west is OK.

For the US how? Well YOU did answer that question "20 trillion in debt" where do you think that came from? the overwhelming majority of it are for the wars your country as started so if you dident want to bear the "burden" you should start by asking your goverment to reduce your army.

Also how is it fucking up the west? simple its causing a massive flood of immigrants to the rest of west which isent the core issue but the unrest it is bringing with it due to being fed nonsnse by the media 90% of the time.

Its HILLARIOUS to me that people are complaining about the immigrants when we had the 08 economic meltdown we bailed out every major bank in the west with no restrictions at all for the parties involved in the issue for billions and billions so that the rich could get richer than they have ever been. I can PROMISE you this these horrible "immigrants" will during their entire lifetime even if they lived of social for 100% of it never ever come close to amounting the amount of taxpayer money we GAVE to the already rich banks that where playing monopoly with the world economy to get rich and when shit hit the fan we bailed them out.

I love how easily "sheeped" people are that want to blame people who just dont want to be bombed to death for wanting a better life while I have NEVER seen people starting huge threads on this site that had to do how our taxpayer money went to making the the rich even richer and realise that they dont need to deal with consquiences of failing.
    Last edited by mmoc27711a7cd8; 2016-04-11 at 04:49 PM.

This is why I will be voting for Donald Trump. I don't want to live in Swedenstan or Eurabia. Our crimes rate is already bad with one of the major minorities, we don't need those folk adding to it.
    Last edited by volkanik; 2016-04-11 at 04:55 PM.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

In the U.S. we have a rule.

You can keep your culture but you also have to accept our culture. That is why the U.S. is a melting pot success but still a work in progress (eg racial tensions)

However, that isn't happening in Sweden.

Goodbye Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    In the U.S. we have a rule.

You can keep your culture but you also have to accept our culture. That is why the U.S. is a melting pot success but still a work in progress (eg racial tensions)

However, that isn't happening in Sweden.

Goodbye Sweden.
    Racial tensions in the US seem worse than they are in Sweden, to be honest, so I don't know what you mean.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

- France

(more seriously, about population influx, either Sweden will go along with it, either will make a 180° turn the hard way, I can't see no middle ground)
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2016-04-11 at 05:32 PM.

If other countries Europe took some more refugees, maybe Sweden wouldn't be in such problematic position? Other than Germany, Europe is pretty much fucking useless in Syrian refugee crisis and they are partly to blame for the situation that Germany and Sweden and other countries in ME are in.

Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    How about having some empathy for your own people first?! The human race didn't become 1# by the leaders making their own people extinct!
    I get that we need to help them, but why do we have to destroy our own countries doing so?! These people don't and wont ever add anything to our society other than crime and mistrust.

You mean that right wing empathy of lazy welfare queens etc etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah good luck with that.

The kind of people being accepted to education for teaching is already scraping the bottom of the barrel, and expecting those to handle 60+ classes of bothersome kids is lunacy. Teachers in general aren't being paid what they should be in order attract the actually competent people for the job. The limit to get into the university studies for that is at 0.1 out of 2.0 in a test that tests language and math skills.

It's what, around 250,000 refugees who arrived in the last three years? Obviously the children will be in need of school places which will in turn lead to more schools/teachers being needed. You then have to remember near enough every refugee who doesn't have a job has to go to Swedish For Immigrants classes so basically 99.999% of those 300,000 are going to need teachers and places to teach. Most of those will then go on to study Swedish as a Second Language at adult education so teachers/places to teach are needed there. It seems like a crazy number on the face of it but i can see where they're coming from.

So start a fast-tracked teacher education program like the US has with Teach America/Americorps. Bam immigrants and native Swedes get an education AND jobs.

Alternatively offer special visas for teachers abroad. It's not like Sweden is a third world country, people will come.

Really this is a non-issue.

There was a lack of teachers way before the waves of refugees came. Teachers quit because they are overworked. Much has to do with the Department of Educations inability to communicate with the organisation and the union, you know the people who actually knows what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So start a fast-tracked teacher education program like the US has with Teach America/Americorps. Bam immigrants and native Swedes get an education AND jobs.

Alternatively offer special visas for teachers abroad. It's not like Sweden is a third world country, people will come.

Really this is a non-issue.
    Sort of agree with your first point. They need to make teaching a more attractive career path on the whole. The second point about special visas just won't work. They need people able to teach the Swedish language.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Voting for people like Trump is what got you those high crime rates.
    Be more like Europe, be safer!

Anyway, what does all this Islamophobia here have to do with Sweden hiring schoolteachers?
    People like Trump have nothing to do with the crime rate. America is unique in that small segments of the population commit as much or more crime then it's larger counter parts. If we were to remove 15% of the population we would effectively HALF our crime rate, its that bad.

It's a noble but very foolish thing sweden is doing by taking in all these refugees. A significant portion of muslims will purposely never culturally mesh with sweden or any western culture simply because western civilization is to liberal. They will not tolerate LGBT or women's rights. It's not just in sweden either, it's everywhere muslims and western culture meet. In Minnesota, Oregon and Michigan their are significantly dense populations of muslims who refuse to integrate into American society. Instead, they try to re-create sharia law wherever they can to whatever degree they feel is socially acceptable to them. Here's an article from Newsweek about muslims in UK. http://www.newsweek.com/muslims-are-...alities-446163
    Sweden would be wise to follow the suggestions being made here

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    People like Trump have nothing to do with the crime rate. America is unique in that small segments of the population commit as much or more crime then it's larger counter parts. If we were to remove 15% of the population we would effectively HALF our crime rate, its that bad.

It's a noble but very foolish thing sweden is doing by taking in all these refugees. A significant portion of muslims will purposely never culturally mesh with sweden or any western culture simply because western civilization is to liberal. They will not tolerate LGBT or women's rights. It's not just in sweden either, it's everywhere muslims and western culture meet. In Minnesota, Oregon and Michigan their are significantly dense populations of muslims who refuse to integrate into American society. Instead, they try to re-create sharia law wherever they can to whatever degree they feel is socially acceptable to them. Here's an article from Newsweek about muslims in UK. http://www.newsweek.com/muslims-are-...alities-446163
    Sweden would be wise to follow the suggestions being made here
    You´re all over the place. Also bringing up the US with current policies as an example of tolerate western culture is quite ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Scandinavia for Scandinavians, only valid argument in all things. Blame Brussels and self hate proliferators in the Swedish bureaucracy for these stupidities.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkirjan View Post
    and they got like no education so will have to stay in school
    Kek..........