Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post

So Sweden has to hire ninety thousand teachers over the next 3 years in order to keep up with current immigration trends. It is either that or they will need to make classes with 65+ students per teacher.
    I really don't get this suicidal policy of ''WE WILL TAKE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE'' the Swedish politicians seem to have even though there is no way the country can support it.
    At first I didn't believe it but it is becoming very clear that Sweden will become minority Swedish within a very shout time.

Source: although it is in Swedish
    http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22587547.ab

And to all you people saying that they don't say that it is exclusively due to immigration. Do you actually think that SWEDEN and AFTONBLADET would admit that the multiculi project has failed?
    Yeah its fucking retarded.

The immigrants shouldnt be allowed into europe the way they are, i guess it makes as much sense as who they support in the syrian war (anyone who opposes bashar al asad, including isis sympathisers)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Yeah its fucking retarded.

The immigrants shouldnt be allowed into europe the way they are, i guess it makes as much sense as who they support in the syrian war (anyone who opposes bashar al asad, including isis sympathisers)
    Give them a call tell them to stop coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Give them a call tell them to stop coming.
    You speak as if you can't stop people from moving to your country why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    You speak as if you can't stop people from moving to your country why?
    Ask Greece. They're doing great at controlling borders. Whoops you cant build fences on the sea? Pity.
    Im sure Greece Italy and eventually Spain will be delighted to carry all of this burden in the name of European solidarity

Ask Greece. They're doing great at controlling borders. Whoops you cant build fences on the sea? Pity.
    Im sure Greece Italy and eventually Spain will be delighted to carry all of this burden in the name of European solidarity
    Controlling borders don't have anything to do with stopping people from moving there. :/ I could go to UK through an accepted visa but I wouldn't get to move there just because I am there.

Deleted
    Looks like manakin has his career planned out.

Quit current I.T Job, move to Sweden, teach English and "culturally enrich" you swedes.

Deleted
    Controlling borders don't have anything to do with stopping people from moving there. :/ I could go to UK through an accepted visa but I wouldn't get to move there just because I am there.
    Good luck stopping people moving to greece and italy and as such INSIDE the european union. (hint: you can't they've been pouring in for the last 5 years)

Good luck stopping people moving to greece and italy and as such INSIDE the european union. (hint: you can't they've been pouring in for the last 5 years)
    Don't give them places to live at, that simple really.

Deleted
    Don't give them places to live at, that simple really.
    Yes that wouldnt be a gift of thousands people for organized crime no. lol.

Deleted
    If you got deported from UK your own country would probably accept you back and I take it you wouldn't hide and live like some vagabond just to stay. The problem with the street kids from like Morocco is that they live on the street and their own countries don't want to take them back.

Common sight in any industrialized country for the last while. It's not sad. What's sad is that you see a picture of kids and you can only think of your own fucked up political views.
    Those kids have parents.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    This is downright false...

This is the immigration trend in Sweden, note the blue line is 2015 and the orange line is 2016. It pretty much stopped completely after they enforced boarder control at new years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    This is downright false...

This is the immigration trend in Sweden, note the blue line is 2015 and the orange line is 2016. It pretty much stopped completely after they enforced boarder control at new years.
    How many unauthorized immigration is taken into account on that chart?
    You know, people that avoid the legal ways because there are none atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    This is asylum applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    This is asylum applications.
    So all across europe they know a false asylum application gives em a one way ticket back to Turkey and that reflecting on the graph somehow shows theres nomore refugees going across the borders?

Ehh...

I guess those 300-400k refugees germany is missing (the ones that just went *poof* after they crossed the border) arent somewhere in germany either.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-04-13 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    The attitude and reactions are pretty intense to immigrants atm in Sweden.. SJ has been handing children without papers over to the police. A company that were bad at checking passengers ID will have to pay money for it. They introduced ID-checks on every boat, train and bus that would go into Sweden and routinely checks IDs on people on regular busses in Sweden.

"Svensk polis har hittills upptäckt 33 personer som utan giltiga ID-handlingar har tagit sig in i Sverige från Danmark sedan ID-kontrollerna infördes den 4 januari. Nu riskerar transportföretagen, som är skyldiga att kontrollera resenärernas ID-handlingar, böter på hundratusentals kronor, skriver Svenska Dagbladet."

http://www.bussmagasinet.se/2016/03/...pojke-utan-id/

Basically. "Swedish police have up until now found 33 people without legal ID-documents (coming from Denmark) since the new ID-controls were introduced the 4th of january. Now the transportation business that missed these 33 people might have to pay hundreds of thousands kronor in fines".

Needless to say, it's not easy looking ME and not having papers ready in todays Sweden.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    The attitude and reactions are pretty intense to immigrants atm in Sweden.. SJ has been handing children without papers over to the police. A company that were bad at checking passengers ID will have to pay money for it. They introduced ID-checks on every boat, train and bus that would go into Sweden and routinely checks IDs on people on regular busses in Sweden.

"Svensk polis har hittills upptäckt 33 personer som utan giltiga ID-handlingar har tagit sig in i Sverige från Danmark sedan ID-kontrollerna infördes den 4 januari. Nu riskerar transportföretagen, som är skyldiga att kontrollera resenärernas ID-handlingar, böter på hundratusentals kronor, skriver Svenska Dagbladet."

http://www.bussmagasinet.se/2016/03/...pojke-utan-id/

Basically. "Swedish police have up until now found 33 people without legal ID-documents (coming from Denmark) since the new ID-controls were introduced the 4th of january. Now the transportation business that missed these 33 people might have to pay hundreds of thousands kronor in fines".

Needless to say, it's not easy looking ME and not having papers ready in todays Sweden.
    You need papers? So hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    You need papers? So hardcore.
    Compared to previous legislation, yes. Are you ever going to say something that has even the slightest glimpse of worth in the threads about Sweden? You don't live here, you don't know how it's like, you sit in your third world country and look jealously over the horizon. Even if we take in immigrants that might be a strain on our economy it's 10 times better than Romanias. So keep on talking boy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    I won't argue that there are people in this world with which any attempt at a talk is an utter waste of time and energy. And you certainly know some folks here better than I do. But that doesn't take away from the fact, that it's not too uncommon for some people to become radicalized mostly by their opposing faction. It's a factor that is all too often overlooked, especially today, especially in Europe.
    It's a human reaction. You don't hear me talking? So I'll talk louder. Still nothing? I'll shout. Nothing again? I'll kick, hit and scream.
    That's not how it works. We have skinheads here in Bolivia that in between have some rational ideas that might be good. Yet no one is turning into skinhead, and in fact that group is diminishing in numbers as they are being ignored completely. So, no. Radicalization occurs when people are faced to a situation THEY think the current goverment can't handle and choose to follow the vague promises of solutions that come from radical leaders. I don't know why it still happens in Europe, being the continent that has more experience in this field, because neither in the US or southamerica by that matter occured more than once