Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't it just pathetic. And to think they charge money each month. Meanwhile F2P mmos push out vastly more content for free.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    6.1 was not a content patch. There was no content in it. Bug fixes and class tuning improvements are not content. Twitter integration and screenshot tools are not content. UI elements are not content. The heirloom tab, while it was a welcome quality of life change, is not content.
    Where did I ever mutter the phrase '6.1'?

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    You pay $15 for access for the server AND PATCHES.

This is a disgusting abuse of their subscribers 'loyalty'.
    From a business standpoint they would be idiots not to exploit such a docile fan base. When you have so many people who are happy to give you money for absolutely nothing then you milk the gullible bastards for all they are worth. Blizzard must have a great laugh reading forums. Not only are people seemingly content to give them free money but they will actually defend them for it. They must be in fucking hysterics at HQ.

Just quit. It is only a video game. Play it when you want to and piss off when you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fieranda View Post
    I rathely have them spend more time on good expansion then nother WoD.

Rushing things aint good and they proofed it with idea of faster expansion. WoD was terrible unless you raid day and night everyday.
    yea cause that year of 5.4 during MoP of nothing = rushed LuL

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by samus View Post
    Give me an MMO that focuses less on single player content and more on working with people and I'll be happy. Would be good to make some friends within the game again. All my olds ones have left.

I miss the leveling experience of the older expansions. Working with people you find out in the world to finish group quests was always fun and I made a lot of friends that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Difficulty in the world, weapons and armor not being handed out like sweets, removal of lfr and group finders, no xrealm and the return of server communities, classes being unique, no more conveniences, no more raid or die, dungeons being big and tough with quests galore. I have a list as long as my arm.
    More rewarding, difficult, small group content. Less playing with random strangers who aren't accountable. Two very significant agreed points.

I think pushing specifically for group World Quest content would be great feedback. That piece of Legion could generate a lot of group work, *mostly* within servers, without being "instance or die."
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.