Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dren The Black View Post
    Hey look... Ted Cruz's flat tax system doesn't look too bad now...
    I know! It's almost like giant federal bureaucracies with hundreds of thousands of pages of legalese and red tape, as well as progressive tax rates, incentivize trying to cheat the system because the taxes are far too massive, and the big organization makes it easy to get away with due to all of thousands and thousands of loopholes all of those redundant regulations create!

It's almost like Democrat/leftist ideas on bigger government and creating massive tax-consuming Leviathans, don't work! And if we localized the enforcement of tax laws, and abolished the IRS and put in a flat tax, it would become far harder to create shell companies due to being far more difficult to hide illegal activities from local governments because they have far less to focus on, and it would become pointless to hide one's wealth if the cost of doing so were greater than the reward of hiding it due to a much simpler and smaller tax payment!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    I know! It's almost like giant federal bureaucracies with hundreds of thousands of pages of legalese and red tape, as well as progressive tax rates, incentivize trying to cheat the system because the taxes are far too massive, and the big organization makes it easy to get away with due to all of thousands and thousands of loopholes all of those redundant regulations create!

It's almost like Democrat/leftist ideas on bigger government and creating massive tax-consuming Leviathans, don't work! And if we localized the enforcement of tax laws, and abolished the IRS and put in a flat tax, it would become far harder to create shell companies due to being far more difficult to hide illegal activities from local governments because they have far less to focus on, and it would become pointless to hide one's wealth if the cost of doing so were greater than the reward of hiding it due to a much simpler and smaller tax payment!
    People thinking fat cats and politicians wouldn't try to cheat the system if we had a flat tax system... lol...

lolol...

LOLOLOLOLOL.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Then what? You'll still be taxed on it in the US. All profits made by us citizens/corps internationally are still subject to US taxes.
    if those profits are brought back into the US they are subject to be taxed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post

It's funny though, OP is willing to crucify Hillary for doing it for relatively small sums of money, but when his favorite politicians and corporations hide billions in off shore accounts, he praises them.
    the crux of the matter is H. Clinton is the one promising to crack down on this type of corporate activity when herself is involved in the same activity

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Comes as no surprise and just further goes to showcase her and her husbands vanity as they preach their hypocrisy to the masses. I doubt this will have any impact on Clinton followers, I mean she has no record to stand on, failed everything she has attempted to do, has had 30 scandals between her and her husband in the last 20 years. I mean she can't even handle email or classified information properly, dem's seem to have no problem deep throating whatever bullshit concoction that Clintons say/do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    the crux of the matter is H. Clinton is the one promising to crack down on this type of corporate activity when herself is involved in the same activity
    Yes, while the republican front runner claims that his tax reductions on corporations will be so low, that the loopholes he claims to close will be redundant:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Reducing or eliminating some corporate loopholes that cater to special interests, as well as deductions made unnecessary or redundant by the new lower tax rate on corporations and business income. We will also phase in a reasonable cap on the deductibility of business interest expenses.
    So, that your choice. Someone who claims to fight them, but uses them or someone who most likely uses them and plans to make corporate taxes so low that these would be redundant. There is the option to not bother with either, instead if everything being a dick measuring contest...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Comes as no surprise and just further goes to showcase her and her husbands vanity as they preach their hypocrisy to the masses. I doubt this will have any impact on Clinton followers, I mean she has no record to stand on, failed everything she has attempted to do, has had 30 scandals between her and her husband in the last 20 years. I mean she can't even handle email or classified information properly, dem's seem to have no problem deep throating whatever bullshit concoction that Clintons say/do.
    I'm sorry, but 'failed everything she has attempted to do' means you are deep throating some bullshit as well... As I just said to Vyxn, deep throating competition goes away with the dick measuring contest. Actually posting your issue goes much farther than insulting her perceived support.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi