Page 93 of 128 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Has anyone tested Fishbrul Special vs the 375 Crit food? I'm leaning more towards Fishbrul, but I'm not 100% sure.

So nice to have certain specs wearing blinders *cough* MM *cough* wank about low DPS in a mythic run while refusing to acknowledge a few classes are not doing well…

Hopefully things get better on Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo how did you guys deal with dropping Rot and personal CDs on H Nythendra? Some pulls I lasted how long I should have, others I ate damage I shouldn't have(bugs) and died, but 1 or 2 I had used IBF and AMS on an earlier Rot and had nothing up and died really easily. AMS also feels weak now, it only absorbs 550k damage for myself.

On our kill I got caught off guard with no CDs for a Rot drop and I was dead for over half the fight, felt like a scrub. Maybe take White Walker for most fights instead of Permafrost for a 45 sec 20% damage reduction for 3 secs? I hate using my mobility CD for damage when we're already so immobile, but it's better than having no second CD set.

UH can rotate AMS/IBF and Corpse Shield. Frost's reliant on Permafrost for higher absorbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loanel View Post
    Im interested if someone has this trinket http://www.wowhead.com/item=137539/f...ure&bonus=1826 and tried seeing how much it impacts our single target damage. On paper it just looks insane for Frost Dk, with our frost damage buffs and our attack speed.
    BiS frost trinket. Works with orange bracers too
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Fucking hate having shit luck...feel like running vault over and over and using my bonus rolls to hopefully get it.

So what is the go to spec for raids going to be now?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Fucking hate having shit luck...feel like running vault over and over and using my bonus rolls to hopefully get it.
    Why would you use a coin when you can just chain run it via mythic+?

Quote Originally Posted by NecroSleetstorm View Post
    Why would you use a coin when you can just chain run it via mythic+?
    Cause it's still random as fuck and not having a guild kind of hurts, I legit just got turned down for 60 groups on the group finder.

Yes I'm keeping count.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2016-09-26 at 03:08 AM. Reason: updating decline count

Cause it's still random as fuck and not having a guild kind of hurts, I legit just got turned down for 50 groups on the group finder.

Yes I'm keeping count.
    Ya, frost is rough. Though now that I've been playing Unholy and looking at their traits closer, it is by far the better spec for raiding. Looking at purely artifact traits, Unholy DK's take less aoe dmg, have stronger IBF and AMS, and have better burst with the right talents + apoc. This will be huge come later tiers and higher M+ difficulties that unless Frost gets some serious artifact traits and talent changes at a core level, it won't compete at any level above bottom shit tier.

Quote Originally Posted by XScorpion2 View Post
    Ya, frost is rough. Though now that I've been playing Unholy and looking at their traits closer, it is by far the better spec for raiding. Looking at purely artifact traits, Unholy DK's take less aoe dmg, have stronger IBF and AMS, and have better burst with the right talents + apoc. This will be huge come later tiers and higher M+ difficulties that unless Frost gets some serious artifact traits and talent changes at a core level, it won't compete at any level above bottom shit tier.
    It's funny, I've mostly been running unholy this week...so to be turned down by so many groups in the group finder was actually pretty fucking annoying. SF absolutely needs a shorter cooldown....did my first M+ Maw and it was great to burst down the trash that got pulled with the first boss...but not having SF for the second boss made me feel utterly useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause it's still random as fuck and not having a guild kind of hurts, I legit just got turned down for 60 groups on the group finder.

Yes I'm keeping count.
    Like I said earlier in the thread, being Frost is a luxury of having a guild that's cool with that sort of thing. If I had been going bareback into Legion I probably would have mained Arms, or UH. At least my first week of raiding I wasn't absolute last unless I died to stupid shit, and on AoE I was usually in the top 5. Xavius last phase is crazy for AoE if enough tentacles are up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Like I said earlier in the thread, being Frost is a luxury of having a guild that's cool with that sort of thing. If I had been going bareback into Legion I probably would have mained Arms, or UH. At least my first week of raiding I wasn't absolute last unless I died to stupid shit, and on AoE I was usually in the top 5. Xavius last phase is crazy for AoE if enough tentacles are up.
    They didn't know I was frost, unless the groupfinder now tells the leader what spec I'm in. It's just annoying as fuck to be turned down by 60 fucking groups for various mythic/mythic+ dungeons.

They didn't know I was frost, unless the groupfinder now tells the leader what spec I'm in. It's just annoying as fuck to be turned down by 60 fucking groups for various mythic/mythic+ dungeons.
    sounds really unlucky, we were looking for some 2 key people earlier and even got a frost dk, to our surprise he pulled 230-250k on bosses aswell

Quote Originally Posted by giniyo View Post
    sounds really unlucky, we were looking for some 2 key people earlier and even got a frost dk, to our surprise he pulled 230-250k on bosses aswell
    30-40 is the norm for me on a nightly basis. Keep in mind, i said nightly... the 60 was legit in one sitting waiting for the next group to do mythic dungeons with,
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2016-09-26 at 03:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garlee View Post
    So what is the go to spec for raids going to be now?
    Machine gun frost is the only way to go. BoS build, OB and HB even with the helm, and a frost strike build just won't cut it even with buffs

IT
    FP
    Avalanche
    Scythe
    GALAXY

Possibly swap talons for strikes. Won't know till Tuesday
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

The highlight of my week: Applying to a group, get invited, get kicked for being frost, switching to unholy, applying to same said group 30s later, getting invited, and we downed a few bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by XScorpion2 View Post
    wanna know whats painful

paying 39600 AP for 20.6% dmg reduction IBF (first point)
    paying 50800 AP for 21.2% dmg reduction IBF (second point)
    paying 64000 AP for 22% dmg reducction IBF (third point)

those 3 pts in that weak as trait were SOUL DRAINING! just to get my third Golden trait ugh

Why are you guys so pessimistic.
    I mean, we got buffs, good buffs, which makes frost a viable spec.
    I'ts not that we will get into god-tier with them, but hey(!), we will be in a good shape for heroic and mythic raiding.
    We will be equal to most of the specs and it will now more depend on how you play your fdk, and of course on your gear.
    The nighmare got a lot of cleave required content, where we wil show good damage.

I also wanted to say, that those buffs show us, that Blizz are looking at our loved spec, and if the buffs will not be enough, we will get more.
    The core idea is to bring specs to equality within a ~50k dps range and not to buff one over the others.
    I am totaly fine beeing on bottom, if the buttom will show 50k or less difference to the top on sims.
    This will mean that it will depend more on yourself to play your spec good.

- - - Updated - - -

And before you ask, I've been raiding the Nightmare from the start, now closed 5/7H.
    And i see a lot of places where Frost will do great with its cleave.

I mostly hope that RW will be vieable for st, so we could play with the GS talent a bit more. it looks like a good playstyle to me,
    keeping your resources in control and to look for the right moments to use them.
    This should be the core thing in frost.
    I would love to see some usage of breath and GS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mdark View Post

I also wanted to say, that those buffs show us, that Blizz are looking at our loved spec, and if the buffs will not be enough, we will get more.
    This is what people say literally every time blizzard adds and subtracts percent damage increases to our moves.

"oh don't worry guys, sure this is the same as they did last time, but for sure they realize by now this isn't going to work, so they will change different things later on"

They did this exact same thing in HFC. frost was bad so they buffed frost strike, oblit, and HB. Then frost was "OP" so it got nerfed within 3 days. And it wasn't even OP, i mean look at rogues or mages at the end of HFC, even if frost didn't get nerfed it wouldn't be top damage back then, but still they nerfed it.

Blizzard is honestly so clueless with frost DKs. All they always do is tweak %'s when there are several core problems, and then they wonder why the changes they make to frost never work out.

Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    This is what people say literally every time blizzard adds and subtracts percent damage increases to our moves.

"oh don't worry guys, sure this is the same as they did last time, but for sure they realize by now this isn't going to work, so they will change different things later on"

They did this exact same thing in HFC. frost was bad so they buffed frost strike, oblit, and HB. Then frost was "OP" so it got nerfed within 3 days. And it wasn't even OP, i mean look at rogues or mages at the end of HFC, even if frost didn't get nerfed it wouldn't be top damage back then, but still they nerfed it.

Blizzard is honestly so clueless with frost DKs. All they always do is tweak %'s when there are several core problems, and then they wonder why the changes they make to frost never work out.
    I dont want to argue arround, but if you were not OP doesnt mean that the spec wasnt.
    I am sure that if you had the right setup than Frost showed some too hight perfomance after the buffs.
    It depends a lot on the gear setup. It might been the case, where the buffs got out of controll having some special trinkets or stats.

But what i would really love, is Blizz giving us simply a bit more information.
    Maybe some coments on where they want the spec to be, or what the point of buffing or nerfing it is.
    Right now, it looks like, we got close to non feedback from them...

- - - Updated - - -

AH !
    Anf btw, what happened to this 1 rune frozen pulse activation? It still isn't live, is it?