Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    stop acting like you arent scared of russia
    Should we be?

P.S.
    Seems Summerdrake is getting ruder and ruder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Serious question, why hasn't Summer been banned yet? I mean he's not even being subtle with the baiting.
    Mods usually don't pay much attention to threads about Russia, since it is too much work to issue all the infractions, given how heated some people here get.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why would American let Russian occupy Norway? It's not going to happen.
    As far as i understood short story description, Norwegians there got eco-crazy and said "Oil is bad! Fossil fuels kill planet! We aren't going to sell any to anyone!"
    ...and that's where EU-hired Russians come in. To get "EU oil"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Why would American let Russian occupy Norway? It's not going to happen.
    Because Romania threatened "punishment", of course!

Deleted
    Russians are our brothers, not enemies.

Thread: why is england turning into a land of feminazi's
    by adam86shadow

Replies
    Views

Can't tell if serious

2016-04-14, 01:55 PM
    Thread: An annoying trend...
    by adam86shadow

Replies
    Views

Where else is it a common problem

You simply don't make movies in which real countries fight imaginary wars with each other. That's insulting and provocative.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    You simply don't make movies in which real countries fight imaginary wars with each other. That's insulting and provocative.
    No it's not. Real countries don't get upset about trivial things movie makers do. That's for children.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Let's imagine a different world with the same premise.

And change names to fictional.

For example,

Norway -> Aurelia
    Russia -> Nukehavistan
    European Union -> Inland Commonwealth
    USA -> Organization of Southern Nations

etc.

Had even anything changed in the message of the series then?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Ofc the above Russophobes have zero criticism of the paranoia nonsense coming from those Norwegians..
    Which neighbour should invade Norway if not Russia? Sweden? Finland? Denmark?

Edit: Also if Denmark did it it would not be to take their oil but to take the Danish oil. Bloody Norwegian oil thieves

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Yes he did. He openly threatened scandinavia for joining in the missile defence coalition.

read up son
    Wasnt that the Russian Ambassador to Denmark saying they would shoot down our Frigates though rather than Putin himself?

- - - Updated - - -

Read up on your shit propaganda? He didn't threaten, he said that if those countries joined a nuclear weapons club n if ww3 happens they will be obliged to support NATO n Russia will then obligated to view them as enemies to defend Russia.

You are reading shit.
    At least 2 countries in question being (1949) founding members of NATO (Norway Denmark) should indicate our obligations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Which neighbour should invade Norway if not Russia? Sweden? Finland? Denmark?

Edit: Also if Denmark did it it would not be to take their oil but to take the Danish oil. Bloody Norwegian oil thieves

Wasnt that the Russian Ambassador to Denmark saying they would shoot down our Frigates though rather than Putin himself?
    So because Scandinavian countries won't invade, it automatically means someone else must do it? What kind of childish logic is this?

Sounds like something you read in a tabloid.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So because Scandinavian countries won't invade, it automatically means someone else must do it? What kind of childish logic is this?

You cannot do a plot that involves Norway being occupied without an occupation and you cannot have an occupation without an occupier

Edit: The following countries can be said to have occupied Norway already [in the past not the present] and thus be boring choices: Sweden, Denmark, Germany.
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2016-04-23 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Your logic broke. For the plot to work, someone must invade Norway. The most logical choice among all the neighbors-candidates is Russia, otherwise plot will be much harder to make believable.

Why so edgy? There are many movies and books about the US or the UK invading sovereign countries, even other planets (Avatar, huh?) - and no one is crying a river over that. Why are you people so bad at taking fiction?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Bullshit, it's all about propaganda, Russophobia, never saying anything positive about Russia, how Russia is a "threat"

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit, it's all about propaganda, Russophobia, never saying anything positive about Russia, how Russia is a "threat"
    Never say anything positive? That is a rather long time.

How sure are you that i for example would never say anything positive about Russia and have never done so on this forum?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I see... I thought you were serious.

God you russophiles play the same boring record over and over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    News flash.. the Black Sea off Crimea couldn't possibly have resources that are useful to Russia.
    Yeah, it's only home to the Russian Black Sea fleet and Sevastopol ISN'T the port that it operates from. No resources / geopolitical interests at all there. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    God you russophiles play the same boring record over and over.
    I wonder if they have lists of these phrases saved in *.txt formats and, every time they comment on something, they randomly pick a few phrases, copy-paste them and form sentences out of them.

Deleted
    I believe Summerdrake is correct. Medias have not enough education and insight to produce all these shitty-headlines.