Deleted

Elemental shaman artifact quest

I checked out the Elemental Shaman Artifact questchain, and i must say, im highly disapointed. Temple of the White Tiger, seriously? While other classes visit cool places like Firelands, Ulduar,ICC,Karazhan,Blacktemple and what now. I'd have figured we would visit the Elemental Planes. :/

I honestly thought they would put us in ToT, but i think we are way to far into alpha/beta for them to change the entire quest chain at this point.

throne of thunder would have been dope, especially bc of the artifact

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I checked out the Elemental Shaman Artifact questchain, and i must say, im highly disapointed. Temple of the White Tiger, seriously? While other classes visit cool places like Firelands, Ulduar,ICC,Karazhan,Blacktemple and what now. I'd have figured we would visit the Elemental Planes. :/
    Hope they change it to Orgrimmar instead, temple of the white tiger is a bit too cool for us ele shamans i'm afraid....

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They've expanded the questline in the current alpha build, this time you go pillaging a mogu ruin before playing HoTS at the temple. It helps a bit.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann