Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sludge Belcher model

Just saw warlocks Voidwalker/Beholder models ( http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...l/voidlord.jpg ) when we have to play with this thing:

Can we get new gargoyle/ghoul/sludge belcher too? Atm it got poor animations and looks crap

yeah, it's time to update all the ghouls, gargoyles and abominations.

also, it needs to be taller than it is. other classes can have some huge pets, it's no fair that dk's is tiny like that.

Yeah that thing has been ugly in the wrong way since vanilla. Needs an update.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be about 25% taller than the dk at base, and have a glyph that reduces size in half, or doubles it.

Yeah, healsvs or preach ahs a video about it, can't remember which one, they sound like the same people.

My guess is that an update to the model is coming.

Blizzard have done a good job with models so i i'd hope they upgrade the DK ones. Time will tell, but they're really jarring and crappy to look at at this point. Everything else being shiny and those minions not is a big deal, especially because of how important they are for Unholy.

I'm guessing that warlocks got a bunch of new pet models because Legion is a demon focused expansion and those models may be used again for demon type mobs. I hope that if the devs have enough time that they will also look at DK pet models, just have to wait and see with what they'll do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be nice to see a model update and a size increase.

I don't know what you're talking about, that thing has literally tens of polygons!

I was going to say dozens of polygons but I'm not even sure it has that.

(/s)
    Last edited by Skozen; 2016-04-15 at 06:22 AM.

Deleted
    its actually quite amazing how ugly that thing is

Deleted
    How dare you ask new things. DKs don't get new models or nice animations.

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_9ejKfi95U check 20:40 well like 10% smaller + new model and im fine with that

Quote Originally Posted by Grothen View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_9ejKfi95U check 20:40 well like 10% smaller + new model and im fine with that
    That'd be a pretty awesome size to have :P Would be nice if it was as big as warlock's infernal at least.

If it was larger it would look more 'normal'. If it was a smaller it would be adorably cute. Right now it's in the middle and just looks silly and awkward.

Deleted

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yeah, it's time to update all the ghouls, gargoyles and abominations.

also, it needs to be taller than it is. other classes can have some huge pets, it's no fair that dk's is tiny like that.
    Size does matter.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    How dare you ask new things. DKs don't get nice things.
    Fixed it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    its actually quite amazing how ugly that thing is
    I know, right? I find it quite lovable, actually, like an ugly dog that's so ugly that it's kinda cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    Size does matter.

Sorry couldn't resist.
    you whip out your sludge belcher and all the belf girls are just like

Deleted
    another thing i would like to have is CHANGE THIS AWFUL DEATH AND DECAY EFFECT, wtb updated Desecration from Wotlk animation on glyph

today i saw shaman with new elemental on some stream - jesus, all models for summoned minions looking so good...well not counting DK ofc