Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    You used a blog, an opinion, and a website that is paid right wing bullshit as proof? Of course they are going to say that climate change is bullshit. They don't have 2 fucking brain cells to rub together to form a coherent argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/MKTNe.../17/id/607827/

Scientist Confesses: "Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam"

his document, you soon find out, contains damning evidence that a network of politicians, corporations, and scientists have conspired together to promote the fear of “global warming” . . . despite evidence clearly stating no such “global warming” exists.

The motive: $22 billion per year.

To be clear . . . that’s $22 billion of taxpayers’ money . . . the amount that our government pays to stop the “global warming” epidemic.

That comes out to $41,856 every minute.

Or, to put it in perspective, that is twice as much as what our government spends on securing our borders.

I'm done. Enjoy your CO2 taxes. P.S. Plants live off of CO2, you breath it, this has been going on for hundreds of thousands of years, its arrogant to think your little car makes a difference.
    Considering John Casey has NEVER had a peer-reviewed article that has anything to do with his denialism bullshit, then I will continue to call bullshit. Especially from a right wing nutjob source like Newsmax

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahaha Newsmax hahahaha. You instantly lose all credibility when you cite Newsmaxm

Deleted
    Why are you laughing, this is not funny. People like him are allowed to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Summoner View Post
    you know that global warming denialism exist mostly in the US?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    even worse people like him are usually in positions of power in this country. it's called congress.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    LOL

Thank you for being the masochistic sacrifice and reading that entire thing for us. After seeing this part I had to go in and check it out and indeed, it uses the usual double-think lines and then at the end says "Don't be scammed by scientists! Buy our book to see the damning evidence!"
    Nothing says 'saving humanity from a global multi-billion dollar conspiracy' like putting the supposed evidence behind a paywall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    you know that global warming denialism exist mostly in the US?
    Okay, and where is Europe located? It's global warming, not US warming.

Economics are also global, so the US market is affecting the market I am operating on. Immigrants are running away from places undergoing climate change that is damaging the natural resources, and their destination is Europe. If a US voter is manipulated by the merchants of doubt and sold a lie, it affects Europe equally. All parts of the EU can switch to clean nuclear energy, but there are still foreign markets to save the day with industrial technology, thus an electric car is more detrimental to the environment for now, because it basically runs on coal. At least this insanity is declining since the doubt is getting too expensive.

Climate change scare tactics are a great way to distract a lot of people from the secret deals being made under the cover of un meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Climate change scare tactics are a great way to distract a lot of people from the secret deals being made under the cover of un meetings.
    The UN is coming for your guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The UN is coming for your guns.
    97% of scientists Suck in my opinion.

Deleted
    97% of scientists Suck in my opinion.
    But you still enjoy their work.

But you still enjoy their work.
    No their work is subpar also. I would call them soothsayers, not scientists.

No their work is subpar also. I would call them soothsayers, not scientists.

the american public have been served news and "facts" from their media and government for decades now..facts that in retrospect so often were lies. everything from roided up farm animals, sugar and fracking will "do you no harm" to saddam got WMDs. and you still...persist eating up their bs on a daily basis.

when are you lot going to go outside your country for believable unbiased information. you got the internet now...there is no excuse. Every "fact" or bits of info that have its roots from the US are usually impacted by money...and what benefits those who said it.

If usa were a world leader in profitable green technology, their people would have been served factual global warming information and stories from fox news years ago^^

the ice sheets are melting faster and faster now as time goes by, and soon the temperature is high enough for the canadian and siberian permafrost to melt as well. that will release enormous amounts of methane gas into the atmosphere which will increase the snowball effect even further. happy future everyone
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-19 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    the american public have been served news and "facts" from their media and government for decades now..facts that in retrospect so often were lies. everything from roided up farm animals, sugar and fracking will "do you no harm" to saddam got WMDs. and you still...persist eating up their bs on a daily basis.

when are you lot going to go outside your country for believable unbiased information. you got the internet now...there is no excuse. Every "fact" or bits of info that have its roots from the US are usually impacted by money...and what benefits those who said it.

If usa were a world leader in profitable green technology, their people would have been served factual global warming information and stories from fox news years ago^^
    Who you trying to get crazy with essay, don't you know I'm loco homes?.

ignorant yes. loco...no
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-19 at 09:38 AM.

The biggest flaw with democracy. Everyone has an equal say, no matter how stupid they are. You just got to hope that the majority is smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    The biggest flaw with democracy. Everyone has an equal say, no matter how stupid they are. You just got to hope that the majority is smarter.
    Which isn't the case and why we need to find a true meritocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post

That is the case when we talk just about campaign voting. but what you are describing isn`t the core of democracy. A new holocaust could legally be set in motion.. if it just required the majority to vote for it(in a simple system like this) A true democracy protects everyone within it to make sure there are justice, security AND resources for all no matter who you are.

In other words, there are a lot of places who think they got a functioning democracy when they I reality do not..
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-19 at 05:19 PM.