Deleted

Which tank seems to be the most FOTM atm in Alpha/Beta?

Hey, I am considering what class I am going to play in Legion.
    I will be playing a tank however this expansion I want to go in with the most FOTM/OP tank class right from the start.
    Now sadly I don't have access to alpha so I can't really be trying them all out but for you guys who actually have alpha.
    What seems to be the most powerful tank at the moment (I know things may be subject to change and yadayada) in terms of survivability, mobility and damage?

Tuning has only just started so it's a bit premature to decide now.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    I have heard guardian but tbh All tanks complain about spike damage. I am playing DH tank and enjoying it but yeah some mobs and instances are a bit overtuned right now.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Obviously depends on content but something along hte lines of:

Druid > Paladin > Warrior/DH/BRM > DK

right now. Druids took an AM nerf but it shouldn't really affect the reason they're OP (which honestly will probably get nerfed and the concern is they wont have the tools to remain strong)

But as mentioned we haven't even really touched on tuning yet. We only just got the last spec out and the majority of tuning just been to have specs somewhere around eachother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Druid > paladin > Warrior > DH/DK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BrM. The BrM nerfs went too far after the hotfix, when hotfix was probably enough...

Guardian has the overall consensus as best tank in Alpha at this stage.
    Last edited by Balir; 2016-04-15 at 12:17 PM.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell