Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

An annoying trend...

Is people who spend too much time online believing what's actually said online (usually by a niche group) is an accurate representation of real life. You can usually tell who said people are because they make outlandish claims like SJWs, feminazis, muslims, liberals, etc are ruining the country / world! Reality is these 'issues' are contained in a tiny portion of reality and isn't affecting the majority of people living day to day in the real world

And these people you're criticizing are not contained in their respective bubble?.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    And these people you're criticizing are not contained in their respective bubble?.
    They are unfortunately that bubble includes here

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of 'SJW' I don't think they're contained online, which is why they're bitched at constantly.

Unless of course, Universities are not the real world.

The internet is real life.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    You really love making threads about this, I see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    On the topic of 'SJW' I don't think they're contained online, which is why they're bitched at constantly.

As I said

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Sorry where's it happening again? Colleges and Uni? No shit Sherlock! Young people have always become opinionated and extreme at that age! It dies out once reality hits em
    Uni's have always being like this, they're their own self contained bubble

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Well it happens daily so

They are unfortunately that bubble includes here
    Interestingly it includes you.
    Evidence: this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    The internet is real life.
    QFT 10charslol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Interestingly it includes you.
    Evidence: this thread.
    We've gone down the circle route I see

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    He really does.

Used to be threads about how much sex he got, now it's threads about how things happening in real life aint actually real life. What would a person confined to a wheelchair in his bedroom know about "real life" anyway? When were you last on a campus or involved in politics, Adam? Where do you think garbage like Black Lives Matter and inter-sectional feminism comes from? It just spawned on the internet one day?

None of these people exist IRL

Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-04-14 at 01:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

My university has a lot of crazy ideologies on it, does it mean that those ideologies are commonly present in the country? No, its just happens in universities most of this ideas fade away once students leave the university.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviemore View Post
    It's all part of the matrix. Not only are people wholly ignorant of the programming, they'll fight tooth and nail to preserve it.
    i once saw a magazine at walmart it had a shadow silhouette of a person eating a blue pill, the book was about Alzheimers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    He really does.

Used to be threads about how much sex he got, now it's threads about how things happening in real life aint actually real life. What would a person confined to a wheelchair in his bedroom know about real life anyway? When were you last on a campus or involved in politics, Adam?

Obviously more than you Valley boy

We've gone down the circle route I see
    You bring it upon yourself all too easily.
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said

Uni's have always being like this, they're their own self contained bubble
    Actually, this particular batch is the offspring of the end of the 70's Feminist movement, and have themselves been graduating.

TL;DR is that after the Equal Pay Act, and pretty much all the demands of Feminism had been met, most of them went home, leaving the radicals to collect themselves into a group and go teach at Unis. The current 3rd wave sjw/feminist is an offspring of the radical feminist that were left in the social discourse, and they themselves are going on into the real world to spread 'equality'. This shit isn't contained anymore, and hasn't been since the mid 90's.

Read 'Who Stole Feminism' to see that the stuff being complained about here isn't new to the past 3-4 years as some would claim. This shit has been cropping up for decades now, and it's actually impacting society, so clearly it isn't contained.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    My university has a lot of crazy ideologies on it, does it mean that those ideologies are commonly present in the country? No, its just happens in universities most of this ideas fade away once students leave the university.
    Exactly - just because it happens in uni it doesn't mean it happens everywhere. That's like saying high school issues continue once you're an adult

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    He really does.

Used to be threads about how much sex he got, now it's threads about how things happening in real life aint actually real life. What would a person confined to a wheelchair in his bedroom know about "real life" anyway? When were you last on a campus or involved in politics, Adam? Where do you think garbage like Black Lives Matter and inter-sectional feminism comes from? It just spawned on the internet one day?

Mansplaining. what the fuck.
    And why the hell are people like that in any government.

Deleted
    As I pointed out in the other thread.
    "He's not talking bollocks and when we can see this trend through the establishment it's laughable for people to claim it's only something on tumblr or twitter."

To which you replied,

"Sorry where's it happening again? Colleges and Uni? No shit Sherlock! Young people have always become opinionated and extreme at that age! It dies out once reality hits em "
    So in other words it's not contained to the internet and we could go further than that.