Do The New Melee Animations Work With The Cata Races and Pandas?

I'm curious if the brand new melee combat animations work with Goblins and Worgens, or if they are stuck with the old animations? Im planing on race changing my rogue if they cant do those kickass melee attacks. Anyone know if they got the new animations? I'm a litte worried they didn't bother updating the cata races combat animationsd, but I hope im wrong. Otherwise I'm race changing. Do the fury, outlaw, etc animations work with cata races and pandas? Or is it just the draenor updated races?

They work with all of them, time will tell if it annihilates the goblin/worgen models like the Stormstrike animation does on Worgen females (I can't find the picture but it's very distinct).

So far they've worked just fine with those races, and I'm delighted by the fact that male/female worgens no longer do their constant front flip/swirl on every single attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    So far they've worked just fine with those races, and I'm delighted by the fact that male/female worgens no longer do their constant front flip/swirl on every single attack.
    that's awesome. Can't wait to try out the new animations

10+ Year Old Account
    They even work with the original models for the Vanilla/BC races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    That's awesome. I might actually be able to play worgen for a change. That flip prevented me from doing it before.