Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Says the guy that wants disney to not change anything in the EU and use that material to make movies.

hypocrite much?
    they could create plenty of new shit that doesnt shit on the established story line. Your logic makes no sense anywho. Id like them to create movies based on the storyline allready there. I dont want them to do dumb shit like bring back someone that fucking died just becuase he was cool. Look at ackabar. He died before epsidoe 7 took place of OLD AGE. yet he looks young and alive in episode 7.

Well Han does have good taste in women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, she's ruined Terminator, now she's going to try and ruin Star Wars...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yay, she's ruined Terminator, now she's going to try and ruin Star Wars...
    She was the least of the newest Terminator movie's problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    She was the least of the newest Terminator movie's problems.
    True, but she WAS one of it's problems.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2016-11-19 at 05:09 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Any movie/series with Emilia Clarke has a problem.

I mean, Emilia is pretty and all, but I've yet to be impressed by any of her acting, in anything.

Well at least they are not remaking Star Wars...oh wait.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Hmph. Maybe she'll get on her A-game this time? As said before, she doesn't stand out at all.

Can't believe they're actually going through with this. I honestly thought it was a joke about corporate franchising going too far. I mean what's next, R2D2 origin story? Boba Fett origin story?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Can't believe they're actually going through with this. I honestly thought it was a joke about corporate franchising going too far. I mean what's next, R2D2 origin story? Boba Fett origin story?
    Boba Fett is in 2018 or 2020..Would rather see Jango Fett...

R2-D2 would perhaps work as some sort of Wall-E movie.

Deleted
    After cgi Tarkin & Leia, should we have a cgi Harrison Ford playing his younger Han Solo self?

Rogue One spoiler vid (not HD though, don't judge??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQWLfJggB8

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    After cgi Tarkin & Leia, should we have a cgi Harrison Ford playing his younger Han Solo self?

Rogue One spoiler vid (not HD though, don't judge??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFQWLfJggB8
    i will allow it.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Hmph. Maybe she'll get on her A-game this time? As said before, she doesn't stand out at all.
    Well, I know one serie that would suit Emiliar Clarke's entire spectrum of acting gifts perfectly.

Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Didn't believe it when I heard it...hopefully a minor role..

Deleted
    Solo movies are probably the worst idea for Star Wars.

And now they're recasting beloved characters because Disney wants a quick cashgrab.

No offense to the actors, but I'd rather watch a movie where Han Solo is portrayed by a CGI Harrison Ford than someone who clearly doesn't look like Han.

10+ Year Old Account
    People said the Marvel stand alone were also a bad idea. I honestly have no idea what a Han Solo movie would be about since he was a character completely separated from the the main story, same with anyone he probably interacted with.

Im predicting something with a lot of bounty hunters. It would be cool to see some interaction with Fett. Boba Fett was pretty cool in Clone Wars and then he just kind of disappears (haven't seen Rebels). Boba Fett would make for an awesome Netflix show too if they are sticking with the Marvel formula.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Solo movies are probably the worst idea for Star Wars.

And now they're recasting beloved characters because Disney wants a quick cashgrab.

No offense to the actors, but I'd rather watch a movie where Han Solo is portrayed by a CGI Harrison Ford than someone who clearly doesn't look like Han.
    With make-up and hair-do, he is close enough to look like a young Han Solo. The most important to make a good Solo out of Alden Ehrenreich is the way he will be acting. Take the new Star Trek movie. Karl Urban doesn't look like DeForest Kelly, but his acting is spot on, so he makes a believable McCoy.

Come on. Let's keep a little optimism here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    People said the Marvel stand alone were also a bad idea. I honestly have no idea what a Han Solo movie would be about since he was a character completely separated from the the main story, same with anyone he probably interacted with.

Im predicting something with a lot of bounty hunters. It would be cool to see some interaction with Fett. Boba Fett was pretty cool in Clone Wars and then he just kind of disappears (haven't seen Rebels). Boba Fett would make for an awesome Netflix show too if they are sticking with the Marvel formula.
    My bet is that it will show how Han and Chewie met and how he won the Millenium Falcon from Lando. The plot itself will probably be about the famous Kessel Run.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"