Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    No it was an interview to some blizz developer. I haven't watched any alpha stream tbh since I have alpha aswell.
    We'll see when things are final I think they are testing now.
    I just noticed you said Nighthold and not Emerald Nightmare. Yeah it might be doable that you have max artifact power 2.5 months into the expansion (if we take BRF launch as an indication) if you grind it out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    OMG, Blizzard I love you for this, let it take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG LONG TIME TO UNLOCK artifact, so that we can chill and stay cosy with our main, there is no hurry only pleasure in taking our time to enjoy the WORLD of Warcraft.

GG BLIZZARD ^^

PS: to the few people who want to be done in 2 weeks, you have been crying for content forever, now you will get it and you cry since the content takes to much time... Shush you Spoiled CHILD :P
    I don't really consider filling a bar content....

Then again to be frank if I wasn't rushing into mythics I wouldn't have a problem with it... It is just kind of annoying knowing that I am going to be spamming whatever gives the most power as much as possible.

It is kind of a self inflicted wound though isn't it. Though why is the most cost effective single target route for spending points for fire mages require you to take improved flamestrike? "Nows a good time to cast flamestrike" said no mage ever

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post

Then again to be frank if I wasn't rushing into mythics I wouldn't have a problem with it... It is just kind of annoying knowing that I am going to be spamming whatever gives the most power as much as possible.

It is kind of a self inflicted wound though isn't it. Though why is the most cost effective single target route for spending points for fire mages require you to take improved flamestrike? "Nows a good time to cast flamestrike" said no mage ever
    Filling that bar requires you do some content. the bar isn't the content itself, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post

I understand you agony since you are a Mythic raider, but if everyone gets Good content but slower, its a win/win for everyone.

Mate, I mean this with no offence at all, but read your own Text, it Sounds like you are very stressed.

Chill and enjoy the Longevity of the game, talk to people travel around, listen to the story, just take it easy.

PS: the Biggest problem with the "fill the bar..." is that blizzard often implements very good stuff "LIKE garrison and Fill the bar" but they.... focus to much on 1 system at a time.... so even if it is a good thing, they make it so that everyone is burrned out... since even if you love Choccolate cake, and you eat it every day... you will get tieard of it...

but in LEGION they have UNDERSTOOD IT!!! they are focusing on many good systems.... and it will make this Expansion the best they have ever made!!!

We are looking at over 10.000.000 subs if they keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Towelliee's cap also does not mention the 20/20 skill that all artifacts have to basically grind for AFTER you've maxed the wep out, right now it's statistically impossible to get the 20/20 capped, the amount of AP you need just isn't available on the alpha lol. You'd need to grind for months and months. They will definitely lower the amount neccesary I believe, but I think the 20/20 trait WILL be a grind fest.

Do bg chests give artifact exp?