Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    How a private institute runs and manages their money isn't really anyone's business, let alone the business of SJWs that want that money allocated elsewhere just because they say so. If the school wants to devote 99% of their money into improving their sports fields, that's their business.
    OSU is public though...

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    How a private institute runs and manages their money isn't really anyone's business, let alone the business of SJWs that want that money allocated elsewhere just because they say so. If the school wants to devote 99% of their money into improving their sports fields, that's their business.
    OSU. Guess what the S stands for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Good idea and we can make them pay for it too!
    They technically would, with their tuition that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    OSU is public though...
    Unless they want to lose taxpayer dollars and become private of course.

Publicly funded ANYTHING should have crystal clear budget allocation, the one possible exception being military.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I never understand why people bring up that this is a WoW gaming site. Yes, it is. And as you noted, this is the Off-Topic section. Where we talk about non-WoW things.

Why does this matter, and what does this have to do with Wells?
    There's nothing wrong with the fact that he chooses to post here often. I thought it would be obvious that I was calling him out for his hypocritical statement however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    There's nothing wrong with the fact that he chooses to post here often. I thought it would be obvious that I was calling him out for his hypocritical statement however.
    You hear about Georgia then? Unis Don't even need to respond to FOU requests for 90 days now >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't see the hypocrisy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Unless they want to lose taxpayer dollars and become private of course.

Publicly funded ANYTHING should have crystal clear budget allocation, the one possible exception being military.
    We agree on this much at least, though I'd say across the board even the military is permissible. Too much chicanery otherwise.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I don't see the hypocrisy.
    Garnier, did you know that Fructis is a product from L'Oréal?
    and that loreal stopped making animal experiments (some years ago, cant remember when)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Im missing something here. 1# refers to the Ohio State budget ... do they want access to the state's budget or the one from the university?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    From other sources I was just looking at, they were whining about your basic crap that SJW's always whine about. Here are some of the student "groups" involved Real Food OSU
    Committee for Justice in Palestine
    Still We Rise
    OSU Coalition for Black Lives
    United Students Against Sweatshops
    I wonder if they understand the irony that every piece of clothing they are wearing was made in a sweat shop.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    We agree on this much at least, though I'd say across the board even the military is permissible. Too much chicanery otherwise.
    If what you're paying for is security, it sadly makes your security/$ value much less if you tell people everything you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Garnier, did you know that Fructis is a product from L'Oréal?
    and that loreal stopped making animal experiments (some years ago, cant remember when)
    Honestly the only reason I'm using this is because one of my friends used to call me this all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Im missing something here. 1# refers to the Ohio State budget ... do they want access to the state's budget or the one from the university?
    I'm guessing university because of the grammar used. Ohio State, as opposed to Ohio state or state of Ohio.

Let me emphasize, guessing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'm guessing university because of the grammar used. Ohio State, as opposed to Ohio state or state of Ohio.

Let me emphasize, guessing.
    You are correct, they are demanding access to the university budget, not the state budget. They say "...Ohio State continually represses its students, faculty, staff..." in a previous line to provide the context.

Honestly the only reason I'm using this is because one of my friends used to call me this all the time.
    tell them you're cruelty free
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

The value of an Ohio State degrees has just increase significantly.

Keep this truth in mind young ones: the business world doesn't want radicalized employees and the origin of your degree will be scrutinized.

These ideals are as irresponsible as they are impractical and you will pay a price for that if you choose not to grow up.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

7+ Year Old Account
    While there should certainly be transparency with their budget, one would think that would be available for the people actually funding them, not as a tool for some half-wit kids to find stuff to protest about. I'll never understand this whole "student protest" thing. News flash, kiddos: Universities are there to provide you with an education and outside of that context, they don't work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You are correct, they are demanding access to the university budget, not the state budget. They say "...Ohio State continually represses its students, faculty, staff..." in a previous line to provide the context.
    Thanks for the elucidation. It's always kind of sketchy to base interpretation on a college student's grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    If what you're paying for is security, it sadly makes your security/$ value much less if you tell people everything you're doing.
    To an extent but that's just a simple accounting/warehousing principle being made more important than it is now. We already have a problem with the Pentagon cooking their books for at least a decade now, probably several decades and with what's going on in the real world it'd be important for accountability to actually have hard numbers to work with and not this black pit of 'well it's a lot but how much no one will ever know.'
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.