Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Alliance Jaina Proudmoore? [Spoilers]

So what position could Jaina now serving in since she was replaced by Khadgar as the leader of Dalaran? She appears to be talking to the other Alliance leaders, so one would assume that she holds some sort of position again within the Alliance.

Did she ever stop holding a position within the Alliance?

Like, legitimate question, she's always been close to Anduin and Varian, so that alone basically gives her a position in its own right.

Maybe a mage advisor or something though?

a) Royal family's personal mage
    b) That one crazy lady working as political opposition to the righteous king
    c) High queen of kul'tiras

My bet goes to one of the first 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Did she ever stop holding a position within the Alliance?

Like, legitimate question, she's always been close to Anduin and Varian, so that alone basically gives her a position in its own right.

Maybe a mage advisor or something though?
    Well I believe when she originally took control of the Magocracy of Dalaran that she would have relinquished any position within the Alliance; however, when Dalaran rejoined the Alliance that would have given her a leadership position in it again. Now since she is no longer leader of Dalaran, what position is she currently holding? Part of me hopes she has taken over leadership of Kul Tiras as it'd be a perfect time given the Alliance lost a city in MoP.

She seems to be acting as advisor to the Alliance king much like Katrana Prestor was in vanilla.

She'll probably fill in as Anduin's advisor or something, alongside Genn. They'll all stand in Stormwind together like usual.

Until one day Jaina reveals herself to be Onyxia a Dreadlord.

Ack, didn't see the thread before I put it up, but have a video of the Alliance scenario for anyone who wants to see what's currently active on the Alpha:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    She'll probably fill in as Anduin's advisor or something, alongside Genn. They'll all stand in Stormwind together like usual.

Until one day Jaina reveals herself to be Onyxia a Dreadlord.
    That Dreadlord BS just won't die, will it?

I'm really digging that D-Day vibe

Jaina basically flatout tells Velen and Anduin to piss off after the Broken Shore when she wants vengeance against the Horde and they argue otherwise. She essentially says the same thing to them as she did to Varian after the events of the Purge of Dalaran.

I sincerely doubt she's suddenly become Anduin's advisor.

It should be noted that you're sent to Dalaran after this event and begin your artifact, where Khadgar is already the leader. So we don't know what happens yet for her to suddenly no longer be in charge. Not sure if its some cinematic or event not in the game yet, but its definitely unfinished.

I'd love if it she went to Kul Tiras instead and we finally get to see that in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrec View Post
    Well I believe when she originally took control of the Magocracy of Dalaran that she would have relinquished any position within the Alliance; however, when Dalaran rejoined the Alliance that would have given her a leadership position in it again. Now since she is no longer leader of Dalaran, what position is she currently holding? Part of me hopes she has taken over leadership of Kul Tiras as it'd be a perfect time given the Alliance lost a city in MoP.
    Yes, they lost a city, but it was more of a questing hub and giving Alliance characters a new city would be out-of-balance. Right now it is even, four on each faction. Yes, I know those are major cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    That Dreadlord BS just won't die, will it?
    Considering that Demon hunters can see through Dreadlord's disguises it should no longer be a thing.

she'll advise to start another big war among the factions, then we will find out that she has been a dreadlord since WC3

Shes slowly becoming a raid boss.

Horde betrays the alliance again (In the alliance limited don't know everything part of the story like we do POV)
    and so that means Jaina is a dreadlord or a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Shes slowly becoming a raid boss.
    This is MMO-Champion. Everyone's slowly becoming a raid boss. Gallywix, Sylvanas, Jaina, Wrathion, Garrosh (Hey at least we got that one right!)

I await the day Anduin becomes a raid boss!

Plot twist, she's a new avatar of KJ and/or Sargeras, two timing bitch
    Last edited by ls-; 2016-04-14 at 08:12 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait to see old good Cucumber rekting her.

Jaina need to smoke a whole big bag of weed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taukra Goundin View Post
    Yes, they lost a city, but it was more of a questing hub and giving Alliance characters a new city would be out-of-balance. Right now it is even, four on each faction. Yes, I know those are major cities.
    The Horde still has the bilgewater harbor, so after the loss of Theramore, I think it would be still balanced it he Alliance could get a new semi-capital.