Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Every region that Britain went to is an warzone Cyprus, Kenya, Pakistan, South Africa, etc.
    Cyprus is a war zone because Turkey invaded it and has been militarily occupying half the island for decades.

When your government spends centuries raping the land for it's resources and leaves without having created infrastructure or civil society crime and poverty are the natural result.
    Have you ever heard of the USSR? *mic drop*

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyprus is occupied by Turkey and in a state of civil war for over 40 years. It's a mess with torn families and armed soldiers all around.
    Part of it is occupied by Turkey, but it is not in a civil war.

I have been there once or twice, so I should know and I am a member of their armed forces, so there is that as well. Considering one of my cousins is a colonel over there, it would have been quite easy for him to send me a text asking me to pop back.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Have you ever heard of the USSR?
    The USSR left roads, factories and hundreds of thousands of educated workers. Neo-liberalism and vulture capitalism ruined everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    The USSR left roads, factories and hundreds of thousands of educated workers dead.
    Slight correction for you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Every region that Britain went to is an warzone Cyprus, Kenya, Pakistan, South Africa, etc. When your government spends centuries raping the land for it's resources and leaves without having created infrastructure or civil society crime and poverty are the natural result.

You should pay Jamaica reparations.
    Canada, Australia, New Zealand and to a lesser extent the United States are relatively peaceful actually. Ireland also is quiet as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Canada, Australia, New Zealand and to a lesser extent the United States are relatively peaceful actually. Ireland also is quiet as well.
    The US broke off pretty early on. Ireland for a period of time was anything but quiet.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    The US broke off pretty early on. Ireland for a period of time was anything but quiet.
    Kalis will note I am very harsh and critical of the UK, particularly the roll of England in it. Yes, Ireland, and indeed much of the UK has good reason to leave by history.

But I would say for Jamaica, leaving the Commonwealth seems an odd choice. Purely symbolic at this point and should the UK go Brexit, the Commonwealth may gain new found importance.

I fully grasp the historical reasons for leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Suprised they have time to legislate. Thought they were busy shooting eachother and killing gay people.

I just find it hilarious that England was so cowardly that they had to bribe their monarchy into letting them rule themselves, and continue to bribe it every year rather than ousting them out altogether. But hey, when you stole all your wealth from the rest of the world, I guess that is the easier way to do things since you can.

Deleted
    The USSR left roads, factories and hundreds of thousands of educated workers. Neo-liberalism and vulture capitalism ruined everything.
    It merely took us 25 years to get the former DDR up to par, yep, the Sovjets are great.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Kalis will note I am very harsh and critical of the UK, particularly the roll of England in it. Yes, Ireland, and indeed much of the UK has good reason to leave by history.

But I would say for Jamaica, leaving the Commonwealth seems an odd choice. Purely symbolic at this point and should the UK go Brexit, the Commonwealth may gain new found importance.

I fully grasp the historical reasons for leaving.
    The actual reason for it is that they can put their own puppet into power and therefore they can sell their own people into de facto slavery while they cash in.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-04-15 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Then maybe you should be advocating Romania join up with Russia rather than bitching that Romania isn't equal with the rest of the EU.
    Romania and Bulgaria being annexed by Russia after a spurious referendum is Cryban's dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess they can do what they want, but seems to me that QE2 generally does far more good than harm, and they could always do this some other time if they end up with a monarch that does more harm than good.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

7+ Year Old Account
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6985156.html

I think that it's great that more countries are slipping out of the old withered clutches of the Coburg-Gotha reptile.
    ohg reat look another island of jackasses who wanna be their own republic how about no..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    i would say no benefits in replacing ol' Lillibeth with a president.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they won't be expecting Commonwealth benefits afterwards. Can't have it both ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Well Jamaica is a different type of Third World.
    It's like India third world!
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Hope they won't be expecting Commonwealth benefits afterwards. Can't have it both ways.
    India, Cyprus, etc. all are in the Commonwealth and don't have the Queen as head of state. I'd guess more Commonwealth countries do not have her as head of state than do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cyprus is occupied by Turkey and in a state of civil war for over 40 years. It's a mess with torn families and armed soldiers all around.
    Thats what happens when the Greeks try to take the whole island by force. Cant really blame that on the Brits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I support this, the Queen without Freddy Mercury is not the same.
    +1 internet
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    I do not understand what you have against it, you praise the Russian action in Ukraine....what is the difference from Russian-Crimea and Turkish-Cypriots? Both declear autonomy during foreign gunpoint during a political crise.
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2016-04-15 at 04:56 PM.