Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She is the most powerful human sorceress, not the strongest mage.
    "rising my hand like a lawyer"
    then who you proclaim to be the strongest
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    Of course I am!

But on a serious note, jaina is quite powerful, but she isn't the strongest mage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of course I am!

But on a serious note, jaina is quite powerful, but she isn't the strongest mage.
    after kael'thas and rohnin death, she is on the same lvl as khdgar
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

azshara, on azeroth, probably kil'jaeden offworld
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    azshara, on azeroth, probably kil'jaeden offworld
    "searching through the case paper"
    Azshara is no mage
    she is a queen with powerful magic " to do anything including as you say time travel" and has big boobs

after kael'thas and rohnin death, she is on the same lvl as khdgar
    Kalec could obliterate her for example.

7+ Year Old Account
    Kalec could obliterate her for example.
    Kalec have a thing for her
    so no

Kalec have a thing for her
    so no
    He is still far stronger, that he loves her doesn't matter.

7+ Year Old Account
    He is still far stronger, that he loves her doesn't matter.
    it does
    for example
    if he is dueling Jaina, in the moment that he use fire breath, Jaina show her boobs, Kalec will become weak and start staring at her boobs, then she will kill him
    love make's him weak

khadgar and Kalec would easily stomp jaina.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    .. So you're bickering about the makings of a grand army of the light, that besides Turalyon being the leader and Lothraxion being the high commander we know NOTHING about.

The few other mentions of said army has been with illidan being bound to at some point be redeemed to an angelic state by the naaru, and the visions velen have had of anduin being a leader in said army, that was made up of warriors in light infused armor and weapons and dragons filling the skies....

Not to be rude, but the entire grand army of the light is ony big pile of chosen ones and seems to be the holy lights big f**k you to the legion at this point.

I fully expect someone who has spent a relative 1000 years fighting the legion in the twisting nether to be pretty uninterested in horde vs alliance politics, especially as considering all information so far is pointing to the armies of azeroth joining this grand army of the light, which I mean.... is gonna suck for some classes/races... undead, warlocks, demon hunters, death knights, shadow priests.... They probably will be somewhat troubled by all that holy light energy XD

Deleted
    Some of us play this game to be a Member of the Horde/Alliance. I want to be a Paladin of a Alliance, not some Member of a Grand Army of the Light with Void-Users, Undeads and Warlocks as members.

*Faith that Night Elf Alleria wearing Night Elf Sentinel gear is just a silly arbitrary temporary model choice for the Alpha is quickly fading*

I think that maybe, blizzard forgot, or there going with some crazy thing that being sooo far away from the sunwell made her turn back into a nelf

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    I think that maybe, blizzard forgot, or there going with some crazy thing that being sooo far away from the sunwell made her turn back into a nelf
    Or going back on saying Elune wasn't a Naaru, and that Alleria was exposed to a Naaru for a long time (1,000 years longtime) and mutated back into one. Ugh. Why, Blizzard. For any other reason than to disappoint both the High Elf and Blood Elf fans who expected Alleria to not be an all-knowing immortal being and be curious about her people or sister. Instead of just the hard-to-fit-into-the-established-novel-lore-and-never-seen-or-mentioned-again-since-BC half-breed dumbface.
    Last edited by Koryn123; 2016-04-22 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Instead of just the hard-to-fit-into-the-established-novel-lore-and-never-seen-or-mentioned-again-since-BC Arator.
    Arator is also a character a good Writer could use to write a great story, but instead will be probably the generic Son of Heroes-Hero.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Arator is also a character a good Writer could use to write a great story, but instead will be probably the generic Son of Heroes-Hero.
    The I've-never-done-anything-notable-myself-unlike-my-parents-but-I'm-still-really-strong-and-a-perfect-leader-for-some-reason character.

Since he's always standing around as one of the leaders of the Silver Hand, despite being 18 during BC and us never hearing of him being instrumental in any of the Naaru's idiotic dismantling of Illidan's plans-type plans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    The I've-never-done-anything-notable-myself-unlike-my-parents-but-I'm-still-really-strong-and-a-perfect-leader-for-some-reason character.

Since he's always standing around as one of the leaders of the Silver Hand, despite being 18 during BC and us never hearing of him being instrumental in any of the Naaru's idiotic dismantling of Illidan's plans-type plans.
    I once had a discussion with friends about my Headcanon and how I would have loved to write Arator as a Character. I think his background could be used for a really interesting character. In my Headcanon, I wanted to portray Arator as a deepy disrupted Character with serious Issues because of his Background. Someone who grew up pretty alone without a real family or parental love and protection, while being always reminded what big heroes his parents were. Someone who had never experienced a normal childhood, but never had the possibility to express his frustration and loneliness because his Parents were fucking martyrs for the people around him. In my Version, Arator was someone who never could build up a own idendity or personality. As Half-Elf he lacked a place, a culture were he truly belonged into, while most people just want to force him to follow his parents footsteps, the High Elves want to see him as a new Alleria, as a Windrunner while the Humans want to see him as a new Turalyon, so he was pretty much forced to grow into Turalyon and Alleria in one person, an expectation nobody could really endure. In my Headcanon, he was a person who truly lacked a own idendity, who grew up to be a empty inside man, until the points were even his feelings towards his Parents are twisted. Some Part of him adores them and wants to be like them, satisfy everyones expectation, while one part of him deeply hates them, for being the shadow above him that puts him in chains and another part just wishing to have a normal, loving family like everyone else. Someone who belongs to many sides and to none of them at the same time and detects that that could give him access to his own unique Path. Someone who, because he is empty, can become everybody he needs to be and goes his own unique Path as a Paladin who doesn't follow a strict code of honor or morals as a Paladin but instead becomes whatever he is needed to become at the, Arthas or Tirion, Silver Hand or Blood Knight, someone who can make every sacrifice needed for the greater good because he has nothing that holds him, someone whose goal to fight for others come from his dificit as indiviual person and the wish to give his own life a meaning and finds personal freedom in the decision to be whatever he needs to be, instead of what others want him to be.

But yeah, that's just a Headcannon I once had, because I thought such a Anti-Hero Paladin could be interesting.
    Last edited by mmocfbbaf337eb; 2016-04-23 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no it isnt. "time flows differently in x" is one of the oldest tropes in the world.

the chronicles of narnia, digimon, alice in wonderland.

time flows differently in the nether, 1000 years for them, like 35 for us, add in super naarus, magic ect.

its really easy to understand. if 10 year olds can understand "over a year in the digital world was only 10 minutes in the real world" i think people can grasp it in warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

magic? nether is like neverland and you dont age there? winter soldiered where they go out on missions then get frozen again?

this is a world where a dragons sexing up a human.
    Time flows differently still doesn't explain them living 1000 years. Time flowing differently explains how 1000 years might have PASSED for them since we last saw them even though it was nowhere near that for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    No, time flows differently (or not at all) in the Twisting Nether. OR they were gifted immortality by an Elder Naaru or something.
    Like I just said to the other guy that is not how that works. If time didn't flow at all, it wouldn't have been 1000 years and if time flowed differently, it still wouldn't make him able to live 1000 years. Time flowing differently or not at all simply explains the asynchronous part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Time flows differently still doesn't explain them living 1000 years. Time flowing differently explains how 1000 years might have PASSED for them since we last saw them even though it was nowhere near that for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I just said to the other guy that is not how that works. If time didn't flow at all, it wouldn't have been 1000 years and if time flowed differently, it still wouldn't make him able to live 1000 years. Time flowing differently or not at all simply explains the asynchronous part of the story.
    theres a shit ton of ways for species to become long lived. night elves live way longer than trolls just sitting next to magic, the nether is full of magic
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552