Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's better to give that kind of treatment to a doll - at least it's not alive to suffer the indignity. The "I saved it, so I get to do what I want to it" self-justification is all too common.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't put eyelashes on your cats.

Or clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The clothes thing is already bad enough, but the makeup/eyelashes can't be good for the animal.
    As much as I disagree with the practice, at least a child can have some understanding of how to deal with the makeup or clothing.
    The eyelashes and makeup are clearly photoshopped - you can especially tell with the purple ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunzi View Post
    It's better to give that kind of treatment to a doll - at least it's not alive to suffer the indignity. The "I saved it, so I get to do what I want to it" self-justification is all too common.
    That's your perception of it, not the reality.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Kinda weird/gross. Especially seeing eye make-up on a cat of all things... brr.

I like animals but cats are vile creatures and I have never understood the Internet's preoccupation with the animal.

Pretty sure the eye stuff is all Photoshop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The clothes thing is already bad enough, but the makeup/eyelashes can't be good for the animal.
    As much as I disagree with the practice, at least a child can have some understanding of how to deal with the makeup or clothing.

Since when does Photoshop hurt animals?

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Pretty sure the eye stuff is all Photoshop.
    I didn't think of that to be honest, but given what people do with some child models then it didn't seem that unrealistic that someone would do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fuck is up with the eyelashes? that's just weird.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, do people really think that they put eyelashes on the cat? It's photoshop. There are apps that do this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    Whatever floats her boat. I hope that the animal doesn't mind it.
    Every cat is weird in it's own way, some cats enjoy the attention/play, others would probably attack you if you tried to dress them.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Kinda weird/gross. Especially seeing eye make-up on a cat of all things... brr.

I like animals but cats are vile creatures and I have never understood the Internet's preoccupation with the animal.
    They're not vile, they just want to subjugate all of humankind to worship them. What's wrong with that?