Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Child characters

I want Rommath to have a daughter so she can run off with a some random orc, permanently triggering @Friendlyimmolation.

On a more serious note, I'm not as much for characters just having random offspring that show up in-lore/game later as I am actually developing already existing child characters, like that human orphan that wanted to be a druid or that orc orphan or Salandria/Dornaa.

I would imagine they should be around Anduin's age and seeing as one wants to be the first true human (Well Stormwindian) druid and Salandria/Dornaa have a dragon prophecy looming over their heads in the future, I want to see these characters grow up and do something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salandria should have a teenage model by now, but she's so obscure I don't see it ever being reflected in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Salandria should have a teenage model by now, but she's so obscure I don't see it ever being reflected in the game.
    She might be obscure, but a lot of people definitely want to see her and Dornaa represented in-game somehow. At least have Liadrin fully adopt her and have her follow Liadrin around as a trainee or something.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    If you want to trigger @Friendlyimmolation just make sylvanas die and make alleria and turalyon take over all forsaken territory with their half elf children.
    Are you kidding? slaughtering half elves for quests would make me roll a forsaken again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Well we have Wrathion.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Are you kidding? slaughtering half elves for quests would make me roll a forsaken again.
    Plot twist, Med'an is leading the forsaken assault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Plot twist, Med'an is leading the assault against the high elves.
    all 5 of them.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    i would love to see jaina have some kids that'd be nice.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Well if Veils of Shadow is the next expasion (maybe?). Regardless the promise of dragons and time travel stuff with the death of Chromie, it seems likely Infinite Dragonflight may play a role in 8.0. Considering the Bronze are hostile to her its not unreasonable to assume she's an ally of the Infinte Dragons. She could make an appearance in some form next expasion (whether that is a future version etc idk).

It would be cool to focus new storylines for some of the kids, if only so lore savvy player get a kick out of it. I would also like major lore characters kids to be fleshed out more, I get thralls are to young etc, but if blizzard want to continue warcraft past wows death (whenever that is) those kids will liekly be the main players. Often the children of leader become leaders themselves, even in republic's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I want one of future enemy to be elite force made entirely of children clones of mudmug called "Les infantes des mudmugus". This would include loli with scythe and giant robot, one guy with katana and obnoxious nerd.

If you want to trigger @Friendlyimmolation just make sylvanas die and make alleria and turalyon take over all forsaken territory with their half elf children.
    That would actually be glorious

Deleted
    LiLi was a child during WotLK (Pearl of Pandaria comic) and she still looks childish although she's around Anduin's age. So I wouldn't have my hopes high for new models of the kids you mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    i would love to see jaina have some kids that'd be nice.
    Only if we're allowed to punch them in their stupid fucking faces, then sure, I'd be all for it!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

7+ Year Old Account
    anduin is the only character that's allowed to age properly.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Only if we're allowed to punch them in their stupid fucking faces, then sure, I'd be all for it!
    Disc throw them through Rhonin's kids and into Med'an. Killing everything in a colossal shock-wave.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Dagran Thaurissan II should be a child by now? at least running around!

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc throw them through Rhonin's kids and into Med'an. Killing everything in a colossal shock-wave.
    Ooohh, that sound much better than just merely punching them!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I also dislike half elves more than i dislike forsaken so i kind of agree with you there.
    Half-elves and halfbreeds in general are awesome if they're implemented properly (.i.e. Alodi, Arator).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Half-elves and halfbreeds in general are awesome if they're implemented properly (.i.e. Alodi, Arator).
    Neither are that great, and their greatness is more of an accident than intentional. Unless I've missed sosmething both Alodi and Arator are very minor characters. Mass half elves are half elves for the sake of being half elves. Just like Vereesa's shitty children, if a characters biggest thing is that they are a halfelf/breed, they arent a good character. Which is where blizzard would screw up.
    Holy shit lol

Neither are that great, and their greatness is more of an accident than intentional. Unless I've missed sosmething both Alodi and Arator are very minor characters. Mass half elves are half elves for the sake of being half elves. Just like Vereesa's shitty children, if a characters biggest thing is that they are a halfelf/breed, they arent a good character. Which is where blizzard would screw up.
    I wouldn't say Alodi and Arator are half-elves for the sake of being half-elves, one is the First Guardian and the other is the son of Alleria and Turalyon.

I agree though, a half-elf's defining feature shouldn't be their race. I do agree though, Blizzard needs to find a new writing team or at least make some changes.