Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
Well right off the bat I'd say Hogwarts, you said I still stay human, and if I can be at Hogwarts then I have to at minimum know about the magical world even without being able to use magic. Obviously, I'd prefer to have magic if I lived in that world, but just being able to be around witches/wizards would be pretty amazing. Bonus is that I get to continue using all my normal tech, a la phone/pc/etc and magic!

Next up I think would be Middle Earth. Living in the Shire with a human sized hobbithole, and just enjoying the simple life would be nice. The mean life expectancy for humans in middle earth is like 160 years, with a high of 300+ and a low of 80ish.
Sorry to break the news for you, most people only reach 60-90 years apart from those with the Blood of Numenor still going strong in there veins and those in Gondor only reach 100-120 at most, while those in north reach about 150yo, but if you were there (in the south) just after the War of the Last Alliance and you were a member of the royal family, then yes 300 years is possible.

on-topic: I'd love to be in Aman

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dismack View Post
I personally would choose the world of The Wheel of Time as a Ashaman post The Last Battle. Super long life spans and a uncharted future.
Yeah it would be interesting to say the least